about God?

KnowSelf

Reaction score
Whatever people think about God so is their relationship to Him.

God is big, He is so big words cannot describe the fullness of Him.

God is not a human figurehead like many people believe Him to be. If you pray to God he is not person He is something and greater than we can imagine. Praying to God is the same as non-directed prayer except it is easier to focus prayers to a type of person. hence God.

Our lives and thoughts imprint ourselves on all that is, so when we pray our thoughts sends and takes requests from what is.

I believe a total being of life, death and daily lives. God is all that grows and exists; not separately but God is past, present & future. plants, rocks, earth, lightening and thunder and rain. He is ALL. But this is only what I understand, take into consideration people all people with different thoughts and ideas.

The thoughts & ideas of every being past, present and future, Whether this side of the galaxy or another God is all of that and more.

I listen to Alan Watts and through his teachings my relationship to life is clearer. There is no right or wrong belief about God, However, choices based on individual beliefs will have consequences.

If there are no right or wrong beliefs doesn't belief become meaningless?

Not entirely..
We might have some details wrong, even important ones, but the concept is there.
i.e. We have a non-physical Maker

Not entirely..
We might have some details wrong, even important ones, but the concept is there.
i.e. We have a non-physical Maker

Non-physical; but not non-Physical. G!d is maker of all, as all and with all. But to them who do
NOT realize. FYI Quote: "There is no right or wrong belief about God, However, choices based on individual beliefs will have consequences." @KnowSelf

THEY have to face the inaccuracy of their way aiming for a cause and missing the mark of that cause by the relevance of an angle that does not form a principle, but shoots off into some distance in need by miraculous help, to find it's way back to the road, Wherein the shooter of Prayer' intended it to go for the b... to begin with. So if you pray to a lost cause, it might find cause in derision of the reality in the future, but not of the past or present. If a house stands on the mountain top; You may go their and Enter; But if it isn't, You may fantasize it so (to) enter; but not in actuality you will not enter unless you get their in time. 'if you get what I AM MEANIng.

Non-Physical; But not NON-Physical. G!d is Maker of [...] Residing in [..] and Present in ALL [.] THings. But sometimes Present Physical Things Occupy it in their Meta-Physical understanding. So to Roam out G-d, So he is not existing; Or Rather Not Present, THo EVER-Present; EVER - EXIST()ING. Hence Forth it is said : لَّيْسَ الْبِرَّ أَن تُوَلُّوا وُجُوهَكُمْ قِبَلَ الْمَشْرِقِ وَالْمَغْرِبِ وَلَٰكِنَّ الْبِرَّ مَنْ آمَنَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَالْمَلَائِكَةِ وَالْكِتَابِ وَالنَّبِيِّينَ وَآتَى الْمَالَ عَلَىٰ حُبِّهِ ذَوِي الْقُرْبَىٰ وَالْيَتَامَىٰ وَالْمَسَاكِينَ وَابْنَ السَّبِيلِ وَالسَّائِلِينَ وَفِي الرِّقَابِ وَأَقَامَ الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَى الزَّكَاةَ وَالْمُوفُونَ بِعَهْدِهِمْ إِذَا عَاهَدُوا وَالصَّابِرِينَ فِي الْبَأْسَاءِ وَالضَّرَّاءِ وَحِينَ الْبَأْسِ أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ صَدَقُوا وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْمُتَّقُونَ

Righteousness is not that you turn your faces toward the east or the west, but [true] righteousness is [in] one who believes in Allah, the Last Day, the angels, the Book, and the prophets and gives wealth, in spite of love for it, to relatives, orphans, the needy, the traveler, those who ask [for help], and for freeing slaves; [and who] establishes prayer and gives zakah; [those who] fulfill their promise when they promise; and [those who] are patient in poverty and hardship and during battle. Those are the ones who have been true, and it is those who are the righteous. - SAHIH INTERNATIONAL Quran Ayat 2:177

G!D is GrEAter

and devour not one another's possessions wrongfully, and neither employ legal artifices with a view to devouring sinfully, and knowingly, anything that by right belongs to others. 2:188

It loves us like I love you and you love me.

But why hardship? why so much suffering in the world? why is it so vicious? why does it prey on itself, devour itself, defecate itself, incesantly?

I dont know. I felt the love, ive seen it, warm, all embracing, beyond what is imaginable, unfathomable, i n f i n i t e e e e .

but why the suffering?

Is it a test?

I dont know. I felt the love, ive seen it, warm, all embracing, beyond what is imaginable, unfathomable, i n f i n i t e e e e .

but why the suffering?

Well, words like "beyond imagination, unfathomable", leave room for all kinds of things, including cruelty, I'd say. If it's a test, then a test of imagination.

If we human beings can imagine justice, then we can also do our part to bring justice into being, provided we want it to become real. (Same with love, compassion...)

It loves us like I love you and you love me.

But why hardship? why so much suffering in the world? why is it so vicious? why does it prey on itself, devour itself, defecate itself, incesantly?

but why the suffering?

Is it a test?

Suffering because of the cessation of attachment. That which does not befit our Journey after the Fleshly nature. All Attachments cause ______ing, if Karma is not met in it's duality. To Do Good and Reap it's Reward's or Bad and it's Downfall. Their are alternative notions wherein Bad is rewarded with Good and Good with bad in accordance to either the Formation of the Eternal Destitute of Duty; or the Followup of a Trial upon the Level Wherein one Is instated in. Their is much that goes in the Consideration of Suffering. It is Ever Evolving in the Means that Reincarnation Bends over Suffering of the Past towards the Presence. In This Formation We See New Things happen in the world Which Birth's Both the Pleasant and the duality; Unpleasant. Without Hardship is no Appreciation, and Without Appreciation no worth of Reward. Without Which No one Experiences Life with. In Accordance to One's Character; the Layout of One's Journey is set out. Making up Karma for the Post Decisions of one's Life is to send Good ahead of oneself. This is often met with Heaviness Seen, that the World is it's Opposition. The World is the Trial Center of Karma. That Which Is stern in Giving out Funds. But Reincarnation is Destined in By one's Categorical Measure of the Genealogy of Prior Generation's. Thus We Fit into this Whole of Life in Measures if the Generations before have done it Right; By their Duty unto Karma; the Law Given. This Law is Spiritual; But Reaches into Every Aspect of Life. It does Discriminate to them Who do Discriminate. Loves Those Who Love; sometimes It is Other Realities that Stand Before it's Attempt to Give Out Good. Sometimes Other Entities are Apprehending others to get the Good they Deserve. So According to One's Dutiful of Karma and the Law of God, one is Set on the Platform Wherein one See's Suffering or Bliss. It Can be Vicious because we Attempt to not obey the Law. That Law that tells us through pain, suffering; that This is not the way For Which to go. But We Hardly Hear at times; so Consumed with our Attachments to this Person, to This Reality to this Realm. So we Receive the Sentence of Suffering so that we may be tamed; So to Listen When the Next Wave of Motion comes through the Howling of the Wind. If all is done Correctly, Non Would Suffer. Even then if we were to suffer, it then would be counted for Righteousness sake and theirfore Requited for Goodness in prior times future. So it is a matter of not Running against the Wall, of Hearing what the Spirit is saying to the Churches; and of Obeying the Law; some are on the Law of Moses, that Thus do not do because of; While other's are on the Law of the Spirit, them who Waltz through the Realm of the Gathering to summon up more Spirit. Their are Divisive differences in these Two Prior's as Their are Many Divisions in these Two Categories.

Without much explanation, these Two Divisions can be seen in every set of Scriptures; That Teach of them Who walk by Day and them By Night. But one Ought not to only Relay on Hot but also on Cold. So it is For us to become So Fortified that the harsh reality of Life does not Face us; and that the meek reality of us soothes. This is the only Advise i can Give you, as one who has been through as much as any few can bear. The Most maintaining procedure, rather then step to much to the left, one ought to not only step to much to the right; but stand inbetween it to to experience life with equality. This Equality that is missing in the world, is thus given if we live by it's procedure. Often Suffering theirfore comes to sway us to the other side. Sometimes it is for the better, seen we hit a road block along the road and have gone too far of missing; astray from the Course of Action. This then is perpetuated with the Kinda Care that we do not see it's disguise off. It is hidden in a secret as blessings come in a package wrapped in a foil. Or paper that does not show it's true intentions, We See Gifts that Joy us; But this Joy is often kept from people. So They/We suffer through the Deception of Other's that Halter us/Keep us from Enjoying the Reign. Because we would go corrupt on that Reign, Blessings are kept in Disguise; Hoping all would be incorruptible, it does not see how we may maintain unless we suffer through the course of action - So to Promise that this Ought not be Considered as Norm. If We Theirfore then Who have onced suffered, Give out sufferings to other's; then judgement pronounced on us should be just. Seen we Have Suffered and know the term's of suffering and Cause others to be Granted of it; Thus this is Evil. For an infant who does not know suffering neither the attempts of evil, is not justified in their suffering, altho children thus alike do still suffer. The World is cruel and with it the schemes of the Wicked one's. If we theirfore submit to it's Core, it's Attempts. We Falter the Attempts of the other hand; the Proper Cause, to Give That Which we Wish want in our lives to Spread to the next person in line. So We Shall Give that out of the abundance of our heart's. The Good Stuff.

Little alone do we know that all is recorded in the Heaven's. Regardless of how You See the Heaven's Each Act of Action is Lived By and Through the Next Person in Line Perceived, But even that which is made in the unknown is noticed to them who thus roam in the heaven's. Far many then Consider the term's of Righteousness and the Term's of Suffering as if we are Destitute to have either one or the Other. But i say, Get Strong and be soft as well. So that You Neither let the right hand know what the left hand is doing; And that you may maintain in the Desire of the Destiny of Life. For too many have taken their lives in the Protest against the Sufferings of Mankind. If Humanity would wish to help; it is by the helping hand and a soft voice that speaks for the benefit of the other's. But sometimes That Destitute is not Granted, Seen that a life lost - is a reincarnated life in the making. But arbitrar to the Families who Lose their Loved one's. We Ought to let them Go in Peace. Making a memory on them as one's Loved and have lost them. The World does not Consider such harshness unless it is sacrificed of it's Core; When they themselves see the lost of a loved one. But this is the Biasness of the World. The Conclusion for it to love only those who love them. We Far to little know that this is walking against the grain, When we do all contrary to the deception of the world that we are not a unified people. But in the Reality of Life, we are one People. "A Nation of humanity". Yet We Suffer alone and as if alone we are in Suffer. But to every Suffering their is an Angel Vouching to help out the Next Person in the Line, so that we May be Justified. This is the Reality of the Game, that life vouched itself out. But if You wish not to suffer; Disattach yourself of all That is attachable. Then Will You See how the World will not suffice to Give You Hardships as you become the epiphany of Hardships yourself.

These are them who Help Humanity; By Each Suffered Content in the Past, they May heal them who Yet are to Suffer; So Whereas not all know the content of their Reality in Suffering, IT is all a Reality to them Who seek to help. A Force that Can't be denied of it's Halt. When we See Tears Flow to them Who are True and of Righteous Fight for the Cause of other's. Albeit Given, if the People Lost were to Die, we Could no Longer help them; But Prayer's of a Righteous man/ Woman Go that Far that they Can reach the Ends of the Earth. To them Who Thus believe. IT is a Small Matter theirfore to Suffer Personally; But to make it of some Worth is the More Relevant matter, Seen that one's Body must be Put under Subjection; Even the Mentality of the Mind; (Emotionally). All is to To help that we Might become Pure, Whole and of Wholesome in Term's to the Agape (Love) towards the Next Person in Line. Each Person Suffers in their own Realm; But What is of the Contrary is that a Person of Esteemed nature; One Came to those who Suffered alone, and Said; Raise Your Head's, Your Sins have been Forgiven You. This Very Person was muslim (Submissive). Ye have heard of the Story of one Mighty in Power. Granting People Forgiveness and Hope with Grace and Truth. The Reality of this Procedure is called the Anointing of the Most High Who loves it's Children of the Generations of Mankind to the Utmost. This Forseen is theirfore of the Inter Generated Faith, That is to benefit one another; Other's Vs one Another. If we Keep Things for ourselves, We Do not Get ahead; For We Ought to Let the Investment of the Reign Roam, Rather then Sit their and Do nothing.

So Even in Suffering we may make good use of it; So that we May Touch some Soul's That were untouchable. So Consider not your demise, But Consider the Reality of the Anointed one. How He Through suffering Submitted himself even unto death, That of a crossly nature. If we See Visibly how we may suffer, it is a grant scale of the constitute of the destitution of The Reality to See For Whichby the Living is to suffer in the Live. In Joy and in Peace. Theirfore is Suffering Granted to People; That they Might Grow. Whether Spiritually or Emotionally, it is a consensus of Living a World for our own. So we Are Gathered in the Community of Suffering that we May Join in On Hand's. Them Who Do not suffer may have been Perfected; But Strength is Perfected in weakness for Which we Say we all Strengthen our heart's. That Very Member that is the Weakest in the Strongest time of their - Live's. To Sadly are lives taken, But unforgotten are these that lost their soul's. How vicious Can Bullies be, When they hurt an member. One Who belongs to the Maker of All. "A Lost of a Servant is Pricey in Nature."

We may Console one another in these Time of Trouble, and even if such is not permitted; we Are Granted consolence by Another one Mighty; Understandable of All. So we See, We're never alone; Always Watched by. Whether by Our own Conscience or the Conscience of the World; the Good Vs the Evil Battle is but a timely matter in Accordance to our Growth. If we have Succeeded and Graduated, Then we See No More Evil; But a Face of Reality, That Which is but to Live and Live by Let - So it is a Matter of Changing one's Viewpoint; whereby the Destitute is wherein we Face the Reality Whereby From. If we Halter "all" Conjecture, we Will See the Voice of the Lord Speaking; Saying outloud what Grant Gesture we are Receiving through the Suffering of our Time's. So What is their to Say on the Theme of Suffering, That is but a Blessing in Disguise?

The Biblical reference is to this that if we Suffer, We Shall Suffer For Righteousness Rather Disrighteousness. If We Fortify our Contest we Become of Joyful in the Midst of Trial. These are Hardened Hardships that Bear (Much) Fruit. To them Who Hear and Listen. Rejoice it states: "So That we May bear witness of it".

“Suffering is a gift. In it is hidden mercy.”
― Rumi

“Yes I am, I am also a Muslim, a Christian, a Buddhist, and a Jew.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

©™Minart℠®㋏YOUN:​

Last edited:
Back