Islam is nasty?

Discussion in 'Islam' started by muhammad_isa, Apr 17, 2021.

1. stranger

stranger wolfwing, a feral angel

Are you trying to say love hurts? :) If so, I agree 100%

2. muhammad_isa

muhammad_isa Save Our Souls

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un --- Verily we belong to God, and verily to Him do we return.

3. stranger

stranger wolfwing, a feral angel

Indeed, we have been owned. Chronos has his claim, it is true, but the Most High is above all.

RJM Corbet likes this.
  4. muhammad_isa

A Gallup poll found that 89% of Muslim-Americans viewed the killing of civilians as unjustifiable, compared to 71% of Catholics and Protestants, 75% of Jews, and 76% of atheists and non-religious groups. When Gallup asked if it is justifiable for the military to kill civilians, the percentage of people who said it is sometimes justifiable were 21% among Muslims, 58% among Protestants and Catholics, 52% among Jews, and 43% among atheists.
    - wiki -

It seems that Muslims in general do not agree with the killing of civilians.
    One might ask why the word "terrorist" is synonymous with Muslim these days.

There is clearly something wrong somewhere. We have the problem of radicalisation, where
    young people are recruited to fight in "jihad" by political organisations. Unfortunately, there is a
    lot of ignorance in the world, and satan causes people to believe "conspiracy theories" and such like.

On 24 September 2014, United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon stated: "As Muslim leaders around the world have said, groups like ISIL – or Da'ish – have nothing to do with Islam, and they certainly do not represent a state. They should more fittingly be called the 'Un-Islamic Non-State'."

5. muhammad_isa

I understand that Isa ibn Maryam ( Jesus ) will descend from heaven in Damascus, Syria.
    And God, the Most High, knows best.

..so it's quite simple .. as Jesus has not returned yet, these organisations are clearly bogus.

"The Syrian people have been brutalised for a decade now and the country is devastated by conflict but we appear to be staring into the precipice of a dangerous new stage of the conflict … which risks a devastating new unravelling"

There are around 7 million Syrian refugees, and although ISIL has been defeated in the area, the suffering of Muslims is FAR from over.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
  6. Tone Bristow-Stagg

Tone Bristow-Stagg Active Member

Jesus as Christ showed us what Love is, the instruction was to pick up the cross and follow him, to sacrafice all for the Love of Humanity, Jesus also offered we should turn the other cheek.

Regards Tony

RJM Corbet likes this.
  7. RJM Corbet

RJM Corbet God Feeds the Ravens Admin

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself"
    (Matthew 22:37-39)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
    Tone Bristow-Stagg likes this.
  8. Tone Bristow-Stagg

So we can ask our own selves, why is there hate or predudices in our heart for any other person, people or nation, why do we fight wars and why do we argue over God and Religion?

The same Love can be found in all God given Scripture, it is not exclusive to the Bible, as Love is inclusive to all scriptures and all embracing.

Regards Tony

RJM Corbet likes this.
  9. muhammad_isa

I can answer that.
    This would be contrary to the will of God and according to the will of Satan, by which we mean the natural inclinations of the lower nature. This lower nature in man is symbolized as Satan—the evil ego within us, not an evil personality outside.
    - Abdu’l-Baha, -

Yes, there is "a satan" in all of us, I would agree.
    How to triumph over satan is an extremely complex topic.

A Muslim is supposed to recite "A`udhu billahi minash-shaitan nir-rajim" when becoming angry,
    which means "I seek refuge in God from the accursed satan"

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
  10. Tone Bristow-Stagg

It is indeed a complex topic as I still have not had full submission over my own self.

May God guide us all unto Submission.

Interestingly, I see that is why the Message of Muhammad was given to humanity.

Regards Tony