Feedback

HugoZyl

Established Member
Reaction score
Dear Admins; thank you very much for allowing me to enjoy your forum for free.

The least one can do is to try and give some constructive feedback in gratitude.

1. When writing a reply to a thread, there are three buttons under the text box; 'Post Reply', 'Upload File' and 'More Options'. Pressing 'More Options' just reloads and gives 'Preview'. As there is more than enough space under the text box, perhaps the 'Preview' can just be there from the beginning. It saves users an extra click & load.
  2. Quoting from 2 posts on different pages of a thread puts the quotes in different text boxes. Could this be changed to both appearing in one text box?
  3. The reward points add up to 113. As 108 is a common religious number, perhaps 5 points can be removed from the last reward which gives 30 points, changing it to 25, and thus, 108 in total. :)
  4. I am curious about the ratio of members to guests. There are most often just 1 or 2 members online when I am, but I have never seen less that 40 guests at any time. As I write this there is 1 member (me) and 55 guests online. Is this normal?
Thank you once again for your time and money which has made this delightful forum possible.

When writing a reply to a thread, there are three buttons under the text box; 'Post Reply', 'Upload File' and 'More Options'. Pressing 'More Options' just reloads and gives 'Preview'. As there is more than enough space under the text box, perhaps the 'Preview' can just be there from the beginning. It saves users an extra click & load.
This comes with the XenForo software.
Quoting from 2 posts on different pages of a thread puts the quotes in different text boxes. Could this be changed to both appearing in one text box?
Again, it's the software, but a person can manually edit them into a single text box.
The reward points add up to 113. As 108 is a common religious number, perhaps 5 points can be removed from the last reward which gives 30 points, changing it to 25, and thus, 108 in total.
In theory it could be done. Are you referring to Buddhism?
I am curious about the ratio of members to guests. There are most often just 1 or 2 members online when I am, but I have never seen less that 40 guests at any time. As I write this there is 1 member (me) and 55 guests online. Is this normal?
There are always several lurkers -- people reading who are not registered members -- and there is always a proportion of surveillance activity by robots from google, etc.
Thank you once again for your time and money which has made this delightful forum possible.
Thank you. We're happy you enjoy it. Just on a personal note, a few people have said they find your orange text difficult to read, especially on a phone screen, and especially those with bad eyesight, which means a proportion of your posts may end up just being skimmed.

I hope you will not take offence at this observation. As the purpose of posting is to be read, a more visible colour might be more effective?

Best wishes
Thanks for the input

Last edited:
In theory it could be done. Are you referring to Buddhism? Thanks for the input

Dear RJM

Thank you for your quick reply, your gratitude, and you giving me feedback in return. An excellent deal. :)

Not to make a long story about it, but yes, the number 108 is consider auspicious in Hinduism, Buddhism, Daoism, New Age Movements and astrology. Perhaps it would fit in well with the overall Interfaith context if reward points added up to 108.

I will take into consideration the eyes of the readers, and conform to the norm.

All the best to you and the IO audience

will take into consideration the eyes of the readers, and conform to the norm.
It's so much easier to read! Thank you :)
The reward points add up to 113. As 108 is a common religious number, perhaps 5 points can be removed from the last reward which gives 30 points, changing it to 25, and thus, 108 in total. :)
This has been done. What's the harm in it ...?

Last edited:
Dear RJM

Thank you for your quick reply, your gratitude, and you giving me feedback in return. An excellent deal. :)

Not to make a long story about it, but yes, the number 108 is consider auspicious in Hinduism, Buddhism, Daoism, New Age Movements and astrology. Perhaps it would fit in well with the overall Interfaith context if reward points added up to 108.

I will take into consideration the eyes of the readers, and conform to the norm.

All the best to you and the IO audience

You can do navy color to separate your comments for easy find. That or maroon but orange, yellow, white, and sky blue hurt the eyes.

This color is fine

This color is fine

This color is fine

This color is fine

Reactions: RJM
Back