The Promised Messiah(as) Has Come.

Ijaz Ahmad Ahmadi

Established Member
Reaction score
The Promised Messiah(as) has come to all people of all religions according to their own Holy Scriptures. We can prove it.

You know, my experience with interfaith dialogue has been that it doesn't work at all to explain to other believers their own faiths, or to tell them what to believe.

Show us what your Messiah is like, by all means, we're here for that! (But leave everyone else's Messiahs alone).

Show us what your Messiah is like, by all means, we're here for that!
I believe this is the man?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirza_Ghulam_Ahmad
Mirzā Ghulām Ahmad (13 February 1835 – 26 May 1908) was an Indian religious leader and the founder of the Ahmadiyya movement in Islam. He claimed to have been divinely appointed as the promised Messiah and Mahdi—which is the metaphorical second-coming of Jesus (mathīl-iʿIsā), in fulfillment of Islam's latter day prophecies, as well as the Mujaddid (centennial reviver) of the 14th Islamic century ...

upload_2022-3-1_9-14-2.png

Although Ghulam Ahmad is revered by Ahmadi Muslims as the promised Messiah and Imām Mahdi, Muhammad nevertheless remains the central figure in Ahmadiyya Islam. Ghulam Ahmad's claim to be a subordinate (ummati) prophet within Islam has remained a central point of controversy between his followers and mainstream Muslims, who believe Muhammad to be the last prophet ...

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad proclaimed that he was the Promised Messiah and Mahdi. He claimed to be the fulfilment of various prophecies found in world religions regarding the second coming of their founders. Mirza Ghulam Ahmad's followers say that he never claimed to be the same physical Jesus who lived nineteen centuries earlier. Mirza Ghulam Ahmad claimed that Jesus died a natural death, in contradiction to the traditional Muslim view of Jesus' physical ascension to heaven and the traditional Christian belief of Jesus' crucifixion.

He claimed in his books that there was a general decay of Islamic life and a dire need of a messiah. He argued that, just as Jesus had appeared in the 14th century after Moses, the promised messiah, i.e. the Mahdi, must also appear in the 14th century after Muhammad ...

Last edited:
You know, my experience with interfaith dialogue has been that it doesn't work at all to explain to other believers their own faiths, or to tell them what to believe.

Show us what your Messiah is like, by all means, we're here for that! (But leave everyone else's Messiahs alone).

I could not agree more Cino, I believe that the core reason and purpose of folks of having a dialogue circles around the domain of proving each other right or wrong, there are very limited few like the sand grains on the sea shore who have a genuine intention of learning and finding the best path towards the Creator.

I also appreciate your concerns to leave other Messiah's alone in the sense that folks should always be respectful and courteous about other people doctrines and faith, because it matters!

What we understand from history and our current times is all the great Messiah who lived their lives and carry significant weightage in turning the course of mankind had one and same purpose, that is rejuvenating the link between the created to the Creator, and they all come from one single source, the Creator.

So if the purpose of having a constructive dialogue is to find out the best way to connect to the Creator, it makes alot of sense, otherwise the dialogue becomes meaningless, as we all fall into the whirlpool of proving each other right or wrong with no outcome.

So if the purpose of having a constructive dialogue is to find out the best way to connect to the Creator, it makes alot of sense, otherwise the dialogue becomes meaningless, as we all fall into the whirlpool of proving each other right or wrong with no outcome.
I would generalize this even more, by saying the purpose of meaningful interfaith dialogue is to connect with each other. Making it dependent on the belief in a creator is going to exclude those whose world view does not include a creator, such as Buddhists, and atheists like myself.

@Cino, you have a lot of homework to do. That's over 200 pages. :D

The Promised Messiah(as) has come to all people of all religions according to their own Holy Scriptures. We can prove it.

There is a connection with the Bahai Faith. I quote from a link provided following.

"On the instruction of Bahá’u’lláh, a distinguished Bahá’í pioneer and scholar Sulaymán Khan (popularly known as Jamál Effendi) first came to the Indian subcontinent and from 1872 to 1898 continuously journeyed not only in India and Pakistan but also in Burma, Kashmir, Afghanistan and some parts of Turkey pioneering for the Cause of Bahá’u’lláh. He had a detailed meeting with Mirza Ghulam Ahmad in which not only the glad-tidings of the Advent of the Mehdi (The Báb) and the Messiah (Bahá’u’lláh) were communicated to him but he was also provided with a box full of Bahá’í Books and Tablets for study. In his book Al-Balagh (البلاغ), whose other name is Faryad-e-Dard (فریاد درد), Mirza Ghulam Ahmad also recorded a listing of the subjects in which he gained mastery. This listing also mentions the Bábí books. This shows that he studied the Writings of The Báb in detail... "

https://bahaipen.wordpress.com/2018...e-people-of-baha-a-response-to-ahmadianswers/

Regards Tony

I've saved the free pdf.
Thank you :)

The opening explanation, is the stuff for great fiction, movies are made of this stuff!

".. The treatise puts forward the view that Jesus survived crucifixion, left Judea and migrated eastward in order to continue his mission to the ‘Lost Tribes of Israel’,..."

Enjoy.

Regards Tony

Reactions: RJM
The opening explanation, is the stuff for great fiction, movies are made of this stuff!

".. The treatise puts forward the view that Jesus survived crucifixion, left Judea and migrated eastward in order to continue his mission to the ‘Lost Tribes of Israel’,..."

Enjoy.

Regards Tony
Thanks Tony

I skimmed a couple of bits of it last night. In my opinion it seems the author does not really have a deep enough grounding in the New Testament scriptures to understand the meaning of Jesus's appearances after the resurrection etc, to draw some of the conclusions that he does. It happens often in discussions about the death on the cross with people from other faiths, imo.

This already puts me off investing too much time in reading the book. I will rather try to post my own views in the thread:
30 verses of Bible say " Jesus did not die on the Cross"
https://www.interfaith.org/community/threads/20048/page-2#post-356269

I assume the points raised in this thread are basically the same points raised in the book, and in the thread one is able to comment on them as they come up ...

@Cino, you have a lot of homework to do. That's over 200 pages. :D

Steady does it.

Thanks for the offer, @Ijaz Ahmad Ahmadi, but I tend to not read texts offered in a missionary spirit. I assure you I have read and closely considered many similar works from a variety of backgrounds. Also give our Code of Conduct a quick review, if you haven't done so already.

However, since I asked for it, I'll give it a read. Please have a bit of patience, or, preferably, post the salient parts in this thread.

Thanks again! Big Love

(edit: added intention to read the treatise)

Thanks Tony

I skimmed a couple of bits of it last night. In my opinion it seems the author does not really have a deep enough grounding in the New Testament scriptures to understand the meaning of Jesus's appearances after the resurrection etc, to draw some of the conclusions that he does. It happens often in discussions about the death on the cross with people from other faiths, imo.

This already puts me off investing too much time in reading the book. I will rather try to post my own views in the thread:
30 verses of Bible say " Jesus did not die on the Cross"
https://www.interfaith.org/community/threads/20048/page-2#post-356269

I assume the points raised in this thread are basically the same points raised in the book, and in the thread one is able to comment on them as they come up ...

Those verses are to me understood in the light that we can not Kill the Spirit, as only the flesh dies.

I see It is a material interpretation of scripture that has prevented humanity embracing God's Messenger's.

Regards Tony

We find that all religions contain prophecies concerning the advent of a special religious personality, in the latter days The Hindus were awaiting the advent of the Neha Kalank Avatar, who has been foretold in their scriptures; the Christians are awaiting the appearance of their Messiah; the Muslims are awaiting the appearance of the Mahdi and Messiah; the Zoroastrians believe in the coming of Mesio Darbahme. The Prophet Buddha also predicted his return, and Guru Baba Nanak predicted the advent of a great Reformer. If the advent of future Messengers had ceased how could all these people agree on the single fact that a Promised One of the latter days was yet to appear?

If all these predictions are true and come to pass, then competition will develop between each perspective claimant, calling mankind into his camp, causing nothing but turmoil, confusion, and conflict. This is the opposite of what is expected. A golden era of peace.

On the one hand, the similarities of the signs contained in the prophecies concerning the Promised One show they cannot be false, and on the other hand, the appointed task of all the Promised Ones makes it impossible that at one and the same time all these expected Saviours should cause their respective religions to triumph over all others.

Mankind has, during the last two centuries or so, been pressing forward towards a unit of aim and purpose, and all the developments that have taken place towards bringing different sections into closer relations with each other afford the strongest indication that the great Messiah of the latter days would be a single person with several roles, and that this person by means of his spiritual powers would gather together men of all faiths, and guide the nations of the world along the right path.

The Prophet Buddha also predicted his return

I think I know what you are referring to, but I also don't think what I have in mind means what you are implying.

But tell more about this prophecy by the Buddha, let's unpack it? Good interfaith topic.

Contents of post will go elsewhere more appropriate than my derailing this thread.

Last edited:
Back