What is your thoughts on furries and q&a

That does sound interesting, about how different beliefs get expressed. Thanks for following through on your offer, @Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine !

So there is the obvious furry aesthetics, what other defining features are there? Did you discuss "what makes one a furry"?

Reactions: RJM
So there is the obvious furry aesthetics, what other defining features are there? Did you discuss "what makes one a furry"?
In order to do that, we would've had to start two hours earlier (at least!.) Otherwise, we would've ended the discussion at midnight local time (for me/Ty/America.) America is a college professor, so she needs her sleep (just like any other educator) plus I have a couple of doctors' appointments.

I'll ask them later this week since we have a couple more video conferences.

Guten nacht

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

I made good with my "promise" to discuss this topic with my friend, and boy was there a discussion! The others in my Sunday video conference joined in, plus we all saw different examples of furries (including an interesting roleplaying game that revolves around anthropomorphic animals who have become intergalactic space colonizers/travelers.) Plus there's an entire artistic subgenre involving furries!

According to him, there are at least ten different major categories of furries! He's surprised that the Christian furries don't see themselves as sheep (they see/represent themselves as lions, which is supposed to be Christ [from what I understand]) while Wiccan furries see/represent themselves as snakes (iirc.) I should've taken notes...

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine
Just try to watch political late night tv it was funny up to part they said woke inclusionism (of furries) caused Chinese. Spy balloon to enter our airspace.
My favorite part was when the guy spent 5 minutes fumbling over the word Anthropomorphism

That there is a culture. I was thinking that it was a bit of roleplay.
In order to do that, we would've had to start two hours earlier (at least!.) Otherwise, we would've ended the discussion at midnight local time (for me/Ty/America.) America is a college professor, so she needs her sleep (just like any other educator) plus I have a couple of doctors' appointments.

I'll ask them later this week since we have a couple more video conferences.

Guten nacht

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine
I am under threat by. My government and i kind of like committing harmless crimes this makes me want to scream OwO in the middle of class
41EBF91B-CAF3-419F-AC1F-701C3887EA21.jpeg

Also wtf look at me news please i want to be acknowledged
2ACED2C3-D1D5-462C-871C-A26CB4FD0445.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure chaos will erupt at the state house if this bill passes
Also ive found the political episode funny/
Embracing fetish as identity, offers Gutfeld?
EDIT: good clip, LOL thank you :)

Last edited:
I just got off of my videoconference call with my friend, and he explained furries to me thus: "A furry is kinda like a Trekkie except it's for anthropomorphic characters/'beings'. Nothing more, nothing less."

I hope that this helps explain what furries are better.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

I just got off of my videoconference call with my friend, and he explained furries to me thus: "A furry is kinda like a Trekkie except it's for anthropomorphic characters/'beings'. Nothing more, nothing less."

I hope that this helps explain what furries are better.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uai
e

Last edited:
Back