Reaction score
No furries in school
No gay in school
No sex ed in school
No trans in school
I mean wtf

Last edited:
I did not see the links previously...

But I do not have issues with a public school informing parents if I child changes their name or gender...

Nor do I have issue ms with dress codes stopping students from going full furrie

I did not see the links previously...

But I do not have issues with a public school informing parents if I child changes their name or gender...

Nor do I have issue ms with dress codes stopping students from going full furrie
Its just a little furry ears or something like that that will get you coded

I don't have problems with schools enforcing dress codes. My son had to wear a uniform to school and they were not allowed to dye their hair unnatural colors. I have to dress business casual to work and would not be allowed to wear furry ears. I understand kids want to express their individuality but there are other ways they can do that. Being young is hard enough without being different and picked on for what they wear or what their sexual preferences are before they even hit puberty. There is an over sexualization of our children that is highly disturbing.

Just trying to imagine what Judge Judy would have to say on the subject, lol 😄

I don't have problems with schools enforcing dress codes. My son had to wear a uniform to school and they were not allowed to dye their hair unnatural colors. I have to dress business casual to work and would not be allowed to wear furry ears. I understand kids want to express their individuality but there are other ways they can do that. Being young is hard enough without being different and picked on for what they wear or what their sexual preferences are before they even hit puberty. There is an over sexualization of our children that is highly disturbing.
My problem is the reasoning of the dress code and the sudden piviot from sexualty to trans
It’s kind of absurd
Also they said concerns about students who "may be imitating or were behaving like a furry.”
My problem is the word were" being past tense scares me because this seems like a threat
Edit it is highly disturbing but we are talking more about middle school
What trying to say is respect teens and peoples privacy

Last edited:
While I have issues with parents who do not accept their children and try to beat left handedness (their natural self) out of them, i also believe a parent should be told how their child is expressing themselves at school.

I still see your original post as more titillating and biased than factual (according to the links provided)

While I have issues with parents who do not accept their children and try to beat left handedness (their natural self) out of them, i also believe a parent should be told how their child is expressing themselves at school.

I still see your original post as more titillating and biased than factual (according to the links provided)
😅

Back