Deceiver

Looks like nobody signed up for your class.

We ain't hiring teachers around here...the way it works is...

Someone makes a statement about what they think...provides some background or citations for their thought.

And then others respond with their thoughts.

Simply cutting and pasting scripture without comment, or posing a question like this looks like a trap predecessors of this variety sit right there at their screen with their ruler ready to snap knuckles but me?

I don't believe in the bugger, your deceiver is the alternate voice in your head...your base nature, not your higher self. We have a choice (or rather in my mind, eye have a choice) eye can choose my higher self...my I AM, the G!d within, access my Christ mind as Paul commanded us. Or I can choose to listen to another thoughts running around in my skull which are less than worthy. But I don't make up any little critter to blame for my malfeasance should I get caught making a wrong choice.

But a Satanist might have another opinion, and many religions don't buy the excuse either.

Me thinks the question applies mostly to those beliefs of abrahamic descent eh?

I don't believe in the bugger, your deceiver is the alternate voice in your head...your base nature, not your higher self. We have a choice (or rather in my mind, eye have a choice) eye can choose my higher self...my I AM, the G!d within, access my Christ mind as Paul commanded us. Or I can choose to listen to another thoughts running around in my skull which are less than worthy. But I don't make up any little critter to blame for my malfeasance should I get caught making a wrong choice.
It's interesting that you must have read the Bible at some point to know what Paul had to say, but you certainly missed all his lectures. So where did the "mind of Christ" come from? Paul would tell you that God gave it to us. Your thought process is interesting. Making yourself god. I hope that you also have made your own little heaven.

I hope that you also have made your own little heaven.
Absolutely brother...heaven and hell are constructs in our mind. We build then with our thoughts understandings and actions. We put up our own walks. A couple decades teaching Sunday school ...I heard of the Bible and many of its variations. Sex, violence,incest,intrigue, evil rulers, supernatural beings, the mother of all fantasy and science fiction!

A couple decades teaching Sunday school ...I heard of the Bible and many of its variations. Sex, violence,incest,intrigue, evil rulers, supernatural beings, the mother of all fantasy and science fiction!
Whatever, you can certainly live in your Marvel world.

Are you saying the Bible does not contain sex violence incest...and if not declared.holy would not get banned?
No, did not mean that. The Bible portrays all of human life, the good, the bad and the ugly. To me, this is how God shows us our total depravity. Probably hear some flack over those words. All of sin is displayed. Nothing gets banned today, but there was a time.

No, did not mean that. The Bible portrays all of human life, the good, the bad and the ugly. To me, this is how God shows us our total depravity. Probably hear some flack over those words. All of sin is displayed. Nothing gets banned today, but there was a time.
Ya marvel at the Marvel world eh? I was never much into comic books but did read the Manga Bible when a Jr highschooler added it to our various bible versions in our sunday school library.

I got problems with the marvel universe...too many characters...I can only take one or two super heroes at a time.

It was a short read...an abridged version...ya should have seen the picture of Jesus wit a machine gun ordering the tables overturned.

Sparked a few different days of discussion over the years.

Back