Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not biased against a religion, just the bad people in religions. From my understanding, orthodox Jews don't consider reform Jews to be real Jews so many of them are probably not bad.

Last edited:
Im not biased against a religion, just the bad people in religions. From my understanding, orthodox Jews don't consider reform Jews to be real Jews so many of them are probably not bad.
I'm not sure that's quite right.
Being a Jew is more than practicing the religion. Being born to a Jewish woman makes one a Jew.
I believe the Orthodox Jews may not be thrilled by some aspects of the Reform tradition, but it doesn't follow that they would say Reform Jews are not Jews, if they are Jews (if that made any sense at all)
I'm not sure who you are saying is not bad, whether you are saying the Reform Jews are not bad or the Orthodox Jews are not bad.
There can be bad people in any religion.
I'm not sure quite what you are saying, but it is offensive to have implied that Jews were Satanists and/or demons as it seemed to imply in your first post, if I have not misunderstood.

I'm not sure that's quite right.
Being a Jew is more than practicing the religion. Being born to a Jewish woman makes one a Jew.
I believe the Orthodox Jews may not be thrilled by some aspects of the Reform tradition, but it doesn't follow that they would say Reform Jews are not Jews, if they are Jews (if that made any sense at all)
I'm not sure who you are saying is not bad, whether you are saying the Reform Jews are not bad or the Orthodox Jews are not bad.
There can be bad people in any religion.
I'm not sure quite what you are saying, but it is offensive to have implied that Jews were Satanists and/or demons as it seemed to imply in your first post, if I have not misunderstood.
I've read an Orthodox person say reform Jews are not real jews before. I want to say the article was by Eileen Green but they're not letting me find it in search engine. Maybe youll have better luck.

Some Jews are satanists. That's a fact. Look up followers of Sabathai Zevi. Half of the Jews followed him. In book of Enoch it talks about how Jews made sacrifices to Satan.

You're probably not going to believe me that some are demons but maybe you'll find out one day. And yes it isn't just Jews that are like this. It is also many whites and blacks for example but people are allowed to talk about that. I'm trying to bring balance to the force.

Have you heard the story of the Golem that was brainwashed into defending the Jews? They say he was made of clay but so was Adam. His look was the inspiration of Darth Vader in his armor.

Last edited:
I've read an Orthodox person say reform Jews are not real jews before.
This isn't consistent with my understanding of what makes someone halachically Jewish (if I even have that word right) but what it does sound like at best is an intra-religious debate that neither you nor I are fully qualified to comment on with any authority.

Anybody can become a "Satanist" that is join one of "Satanism's" various branches. I'm sure people from many religious backgrounds do.
But that doesn't mean it makes sense to conflate one religion for the other.

I am not completely sure I follow how you conflate following Satanism with being a demon. I am not sure it's quite the same thing. It would help if you would clarify your definition of what is Satanic and what is demonic. People know the terms, but we need to know what definition you are going by.

As to Sabathai Zevi --that again is an intra-religious debate about Messianic claims and conversion out of the religion.

I don't think we have enough facts on demons to make too many assertions on trying to identify human groups or individuals as demons.

Your statement about the Golem being "brainwashed" does not make any sense to me. My limited understanding of Golem is that they do not have wills of their own and of course are made out of clay, that's what a golem is. I don't know if you are referring to the story about the golem and the Jews of Prague. I don't know a whole lot about that other than in passing.

If you are somehow trying to say that because Judaism has a mystical tradition and the Zohar and Kabbalah and also folklore about things like golem etc -- if you are distorting that into saying they are into "Satanism" or being demons or anything else -- yeesh.

That would be right next door to saying anything with mysticism is demonic. There are traditions all over the world that have mysticism traditions or esoteric traditions or even supposed magic. New Age material touches on esoteric matters.

I hope you're not conflating mystical and esoteric traditions with Satanism. Or any of that with being a demon.

I hope you're not going to accuse either everyone, or any particular religion, of being either Satanic or demonic.

I didn't mean that making them a golem made them a satanists. I was trying to imply that's what you're acting like. You just don't know enough yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back