It is not for us to question G!d's intent, but...

juantoo3

....whys guy.... ʎʇıɹoɥʇnɐ uoıʇsǝnb
Reaction score
It is not for us to question G!d's intent, or plans if you will. But to better understand what makes Him tick, I think He actually enjoys letting a genuine seeker sneak a peek behind the curtain from time to time.

In other words, it is not my place to tell G!d He is wrong, that things should be different. It is acceptable to try to understand why things are the way they are.

---

I posted this awhile back and RabbiO mentioned a Midrash. Rather than let this be forgotten, I would like to post this here in the hope he will be more comfortable to reply.

I look forward to @RabbiO expanding on this subject, please sir.

Last edited:
Maybe if I find something on midrash I will post it here and get this thread going somewhere

It is not for us to question G!d's intent, or plans if you will. But to better understand what makes Him tick, I think He actually enjoys letting a genuine seeker sneak a peek behind the curtain from time to time.

In other words, it is not my place to tell G!d He is wrong, that things should be different. It is acceptable to try to understand why things are the way they are.

---

I posted this awhile back and RabbiO mentioned a Midrash. Rather than let this be forgotten, I would like to post this here in the hope he will be more comfortable to reply.

I look forward to @RabbiO expanding on this subject, please sir.
Spoken like a true sheeple . . .

He was trying to talk about midrash. Add something about midrash.
Sure . . . just like Christian Apologetics and Muslim Hadiths there are Judaic Polemics, commentary designed to explain the utter nonsense found in these Abrahamic books.

It's just such a low-effort insult. Why not actually state your opinion intelligently? And if you can't be bothered to do that, why comment?
Sure thing . . . I don't what atheists call religious people, I don't really care.
We on the Western Left Hand Path certainly use the term to this day, because it is ultimately fitting, much like a shoe.
Anything else?

It is not for us to question G!d's intent, or plans if you will.
This is a perfect example of Sheeple . . . Eve questioned Yahweh's intent, Job destroyed Yahweh's plan, the Christian bible is full of verses that require questioning! To be a Sheeple is to accept something without Critical Thinking!

Back