Yeshua Never Existed . . . Change my Mind

Ok so . . . I believe there hasn't been adequate evidence brought forth that proves Yeshua physically existed.
However, that does NOT in any way prove he didn't exist, I'm not beyond admitting that.
For argument's sake let's say Yeshua did exist during the time he was supposed to
Ah ... you've come a long way, grudgingly, it must be said, but at least now the light of reason seems to have seeped in ...

I don't see any evidence that would make him the Son of Yahweh, or any kind of Divine Being, or Messiah as claimed he was/is.
That's fine, not everyone does ... that's a whole other discussion.

Ever read a discussion or post and just feel sorry for that person?

It makes me realize that there are those that read mine and feel similarly.

It makes me realize or rather think that everyone who has their head in the sand is thinking others have their heads in the sand.

While I wish the best outcome for everyone I can no longer beat my head against every wall just for your amusement.

Welcome to my brain, I hope you enjoy the visit! Hugz all around.

Ever read a discussion or post and just feel sorry for that person?

It makes me realize that there are those that read mine and feel similarly.

It makes me realize or rather think that everyone who has their head in the sand is thinking others have their heads in the sand.

While I wish the best outcome for everyone I can no longer beat my head against every wall just for your amusement.

Welcome to my brain, I hope you enjoy the visit! Hugz all around.
What the hell does that pity party of a post have to do with the thread topic?

This is the first thread I've created on this topic, if you don't care for the topic . . . move along
But definitely not the first time you brought it up. And last time you used ill-informed logic to push your opinion. Not going to change. So maybe it is YOU who should move on to another topic.

But definitely not the first time you brought it up. And last time you used ill-informed logic to push your opinion. Not going to change. So maybe it is YOU who should move on to another topic.
"ill-informed logic" Like?

Bottom line for me is wwjd...or rather wwmd

What would McGiver do?

Doesn't matter that Mac never existed. I can use the archetype, the mindset, the compassion, the sayings attributed to a fictitious being and utilize them for my personal growth, to assist those around me.

I believe in the spirit of Christmas....and the spirit of Christ mind. I can benefit from allegory, parables and mythology.

Could care less whether he ever existed and frankly chuckle at those that wish to argue he didn't a tad more than those that argue he did.

Yall are quite entertaining in that regard.

Seems to me there are bigger fish to fry.

Claiming that specific historical people existed even though there is less evidence they existed than there is that Jesus existed. I made a nice list for you last time.
Where have I claimed any of that in this thread? Is that your claim to fame against me? LOL . . . pretty pathetic rebutt

Where have I claimed any of that in this thread? Is that your claim to fame against me? LOL . . . pretty pathetic rebutt
Oh I get it. You made the claim on a previous thread... so it doesn't count. Excuse me for being so pathetic... calling you out for past illogical statements. Past illogical and absurd statements don't count if they're on a different thread I guess. Must have missed that rule.

Oh I get it. You made the claim on a previous thread... so it doesn't count. Excuse me for being so pathetic... calling you out for past illogical statements. Past illogical and absurd statements don't count if they're on a different thread I guess. Must have missed that rule.
whew! I was concerned!
Speaking of pathetic rebutts...
Try staying on topic and not attacking me personally, obviously neither one of you have anything intelligent to say in this thread so . . . MOVE ALONG.

Try staying on topic and not attacking me personally, obviously neither one of you have anything intelligent to say in this thread so . . . MOVE ALONG.
I am on topic. I'm not attacking you. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy. I find it amazing that you believe that your past hypocritical comments don't count because they aren't on this thread. If the tables were turned you'd be calling me out on it.

I am on topic. I'm not attacking you. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy. I find it amazing that you believe that your past hypocritical comments don't count because they aren't on this thread. If the tables were turned you'd be calling me out on it.
No, I wouldn't, I'm not petty like you, I address the thread topic. You obviously have nothing to say here [expletive deleted by moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back