Afghanistan Earthquakes

Faithfulservant

Reaction score
This is being overshadowed in the news by the Gaza conflict but I think it needs to be mentioned as it's a tragedy and the 2k deaths of mostly women and children should not be forgotten.

It's one tragedy after another..
Pandemic disease, earthquakes, wars, energy/climate uncertainty .. you name it.
..not surprising though, as mankind goes faster and faster until the inevitable must happen. :(

I hope the people/nonhuman companions of Afghanistan have the same assistance as the people/nonhuman companions in Turkey when they suffered through a devistating earthquake themselves.

Hell, I remember several videos involving :kitty:s/dogs/pet birds/etc after the Turkish earthquake, including a :kitty: who was adopted by their rescuer (the two of them are/were adorable sleeping in the same bed both after the :kitty:'s rescue and after the danger was over.) Oh, and several search and rescue dogs literally had to be pulled off the line so they wouldn't die due to extreme exhaustion, and at least a couple dogs that were rescued ended up going through training for search and rescue themselves.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

It's one tragedy after another..
Pandemic disease, earthquakes, wars, energy/climate uncertainty .. you name it.
..not surprising though, as mankind goes faster and faster until the inevitable must happen. :(
The end is at hand....

Been listening to that crap my entire life.

The signs... every religion has been pointing at tm"the signs" since their religion was formed.

While we atheists mourn the loss of lives due to natural events...I often wonder why believers are not pleased their friends are now in a better place...no more suffering in heaven?

Back