THE C.oT. LINE Notes on exoantrophology

C.o T.

Reaction score
Default_80s_videogame_cover_of_the_battle_between_2_alien_civi_0 (1).jpg

Yes i know, talking about anthropology when you are talking about extraterrestrial civilizations is blatantly a inexact term, but don´t having other at all to talk about this things i will use it, cause is quite understandable.

We talked on past post and talks about how we, the humankind, are at the verge of a great inflection point, so great that is a point of inflection over his own nature.

Till the arrive to this point one of the main elements of configuration on human cultures has been the interaction between very small groups of psychopaths in leader roles and the wider groups of human that trend to support them in the hope of obtaining some benefit from it.

This well know dynamic could been abruptly finished, sooner than we think, cause to the innovations on biology and genetics that will allow to generate the first generations of humans that would be free of that psychopathy traits.

This far of being an anecdotal change like any other technological development it is not at all. Cause that small change leads to a complete reconfiguration on human cultures.

We could see as the human civilizations that will emerge from each one of the sides of this line of this frontier as extremely different and in few decades or generations it will seem to us completely extreme.

So well, this process that will happen to us soon, can and have happened yet to other non human civilizations out of the earth with a complete different biological configuration and background.

It could be found ones that will remain still on the psychopathic side of the cultures while others have will crossed that line and would be able to jump over that limitation. It will not be a black and white matter, but by sure it will be a inflection point without discussion. The civilizations that did opt by jump over the mental fence of the psychopathy will recognize ones to another and at the same time will see the other civilizations as a treat.

Quite probably the main trend between that “Psychopathy Free” civilizations (PFs) will be to trend to avoid any contact at all with the “With Psychopathy” (WPs) ones, but to multiply and increase the interactions with other PFs.

The WPs civilizations will not trust any other kind of civilizations will be they both WPs or

PFs , dont matter. Making they more prone to get isolated. With the pass of the millennia the technological gap between PFs and Wps will start to grow bigger, becoming the PFs far more primitive.

So well that have implications on Exobiology and in the search for extraterrestrial life.

It is very probable that till our civilization hasn't been capable of jumping out of the WFs fence NO ONE of the advanced WPs Civilizations would have any desire of contacting us, as they will see us as a danger for them, but ONCE CROSSED that line, that biological change, it will become far more easy for us to get in contact with that kind of groups of PFs civilizations.

Hope that it have find this a interesting thought, and would like to know our opinion on this matter.

C.oT.

Did you use some program to try to translate Spanish Into English?

No i managed to speak so crappy all by myself ...without any other external help.

Last edited:
No i managed to speak so crappy all by myself ...without any other external help.
I'd be curious to see what the result would be if you did use a translation program.

C.o.T line? What does that mean?

And if this is translated with English as a second language.....it may need some help for us to understand....or I just don't understand....

It's quite difficult to get a handle on it, all the same.
Can you simplify it a bit?

Hi, well i will try to put it all together as simple as i can: There is something that we humans refer as "human nature" that human nature have an important (not all of course) component of evilness. Getting a closer look at how that evilness engine work we see that is rooted on the biology itself, one of the main pieces of that evilness engine is the trend to get psychopathic leaders, and the trend on a lot of people to serve that leadership just cause think that is psychopathic.
This structure come not from the abstract world of the ideas but from the development of biology itself, is an advantage on natural selection so is has became a extended tread.

One of the mos curious consequences of this is that have implications on exobiology and in the serious efforts to contact with extraterrestrial civilizations. By defect they will trend to be as the ones on Earth, based on this psychopathic structure.

But there is a note of light on this panorama: Being psychopathy biological trait coded in the adn of the specie, with technology is doable to mute it´s expression, so it will be soon doable to start to generate the first generations without any psychopath individual. That is not only important in crime, it extends on a far wider spectrum, affecting at a lot of points of the human culture itself.
hope to have been more understandable this time, is a quite different approach on spiritual things than usual.

Getting a closer look at how that evilness engine work we see that is rooted on the biology itself, one of the main pieces of that evilness engine is the trend to get psychopathic leaders, and the trend on a lot of people to serve that leadership just cause think that is psychopathic.

This structure come not from the abstract world of the ideas but from the development of biology itself, is an advantage on natural selection so is has became a extended tread.
Ah, thanks :):)

Ok -- so don't animals as a pack submit to the leader who is not only strongest, but whose leadership can best protect the safety and wellbeing of the whole group?

Gengis Khan was a successful leader of his own tribe?

Last edited:
of course this structure works, works on animals and work on humans too...but of course we know the drawbacks of this strategies: from murders to predatory wars, to economic and financial scams and cracks, and of course all the huge amount of resources needed to prevent them. The balance is highly negative summoning it all.

in very few years a kind of easy and cheap treatment that allow made a child not to turn into a psychopath will be available. Then we will see one of the most interesting discussion will take place in developed cultures: to keep or to eliminate the psychopathy as other illness were eradicated.

The answer would be blatantly evident: OF COURSE YES!

But... what we will see instead, will be a very curious phenomena: a quite big ( and maybe rising) amount of people advocating for the psychopathy. that is something like to say, advocating for the pure evilness as an acceptable social rule.

The discussions will multiply, grow in intensity, and even turn each time more and more obscure (incomprehensible) due to the constant effort of the psychopathic side to make all the data and the whole question less understandable.

Finally a trend will be imposed, and not by peaceful acceptance and agree, but by legal enforcement. When the state start to be suited as subsidiary liable of the crimes of psychopaths that could be avoided.

We will trend to focus on the psychopath itself, but in reality the interesting phenomena is around the huge web of collaborators that help them by waiting for some reward on doing it.

of course this structure works, works on animals and work on humans too...but of course we know the drawbacks of this strategies: from murders to predatory wars, to economic and financial scams and cracks, and of course all the huge amount of resources needed to prevent them. The balance is highly negative summoning it all.
in very few years a kind of easy and cheap treatment that allow made a child not to turn into a psychopath will be available. Then we will see one of the most interesting discussion will take place in developed cultures: to keep or to eliminate the psychopathy as other illness were eradicated.
The answer would be blatantly evident: OF COURSE YES!
But... what we will see instead, will be a very curious phenomena: a quite big ( and maybe rising) amount of people advocating for the psychopathy. that is something like to say, advocating for the pure evilness as an acceptable social rule.
The discussions will multiply, grow in intensity, and even turn each time more and more obscure (incomprehensible) due to the constant effort of the psychopathic side to make all the data and the whole question less understandable.
Finally a trend will be imposed, and not by peaceful acceptance and agree, but by legal enforcement. When the state start to be suited as subsidiary liable of the crimes of psychopaths that could be avoided.
We will trend to focus on the psychopath itself, but in reality the interesting phenomena is around the huge web of collaborators that help them by waiting for some reward on doing it.
A creature knows its individual survival hinges on advantage of the species and the tribe?

We feel good when we give advantage to the tribe -- it's inbuilt?

It starts first with the instinct for self survival, and then the instinct to procreate the species, and then the instinct to protect the young?

Last edited:
@RJM -

I still don’t get it. If you, in fact, do, I will look to you to explain it.

@RJM -

I still don’t get it. If you, in fact, do, I will look to you to explain it.
The premise seems to be that the human species is born with an inborn psychopathic 'evilness' that causes the human race to install psychopathic leaders (for example). In the future this biological evilness will be curable and may be eradicated, like smallpox?

One of the most curious consequences of this is that have implications on exobiology and in the serious efforts to contact with extraterrestrial civilizations. By defect they will trend to be as the ones on Earth, based on this psychopathic structure.

Last edited:
The premise seems to be that the human species is born with an inborn psychopathic 'evilness' that causes the human race to install psychopathic leaders (for example). In the future this biological evilness will be curable and may be eradicated, like smallpox?
quite exact...there have been important steps through this direction on science, the most important has been the work of a biologist Robert Trivers that worked on the importance of deceit in biology, naturally soon realized that the capilla sixtina of deceit in biology were humans itself, and even took a step forward on this view porting this biological ideas into psychology and anthropology, maybe her key work is the book "Deceit and self-deception" there have been too, very important anthropology works about the huge incidence of psychopathic personalities between the leaders of many areas of society: political, economic, arts etc

Robert Trivers

"Trivers wrote the original foreword to Richard Dawkins' book The Selfish Gene, in which Trivers first proposed his adaptive theory of self-deception. In the 2006 anniversary edition of The Selfish Gene, Dawkins wrote a new introduction in which he stated:

This edition does, however—and it is a source of particular joy to me—restore the original Foreword by Robert Trivers. I have mentioned Bill Hamilton as one of the four intellectual heroes of the book.

Bob Trivers is another. His ideas dominate large parts of Chapters 9, 10 and 12, and the whole of Chapter 8. Not only is his Foreword a beautifully crafted introduction to the book: unusually, he chose the medium to announce to the world a brilliant new idea, his theory of the evolution of self-deception.

I am most grateful to him for giving permission for the original Foreword to grace this Anniversary Edition"

Last edited:
Trivers is considered as a kind of Darwin of the last XX century. The influence on Psichology and in Antrophology are huge. the other study i pointed is: "Shall we serve the dark lords? A meta-analytic review of psychopathy and leadership." from Landay, K., Harms, P. D., & Credé, M. (2019).

but till then the number of studies and data pointing in the same direction is overwhelming, all in the direction of the post.

Basically by biology (attention!, not only culture) humans are fitted to generate a percentage of psychopaths, very few. But the most interesting point (and think that this is systematically silenced by the culture) The rest of the population is biologically fitted to serve that minory of psychopaths as leaders. That explains why all our cultures are such violent.

The newspaper caps would say something like this "Psychopathy is one of the main human culture generators"

Reactions: RJM
Back