Son of God?

mosa

Reaction score
SON of GOD

The Son of God!

The Godhood of Jesus has no support in the words of Jesus the Christ as recorder in the Gospels. Jesus has strongly disclaimed Godhood or divinity. Here are his own words:
"​
Why callest you me God? There is no God but One, that is, God"

(Mark 10:18)

He spoke of God as:
"My Father and​
your Father, and my God and your God."

(John 20:17)

There are​
four Gospels included in the bible – the Gospels according to Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. They were composed after 40-80 years before the departure of Jesus on the basis of some earlier documents:

1) 'Q' (German Quelle = 'Source') a lost document in Aramaic, which reached the writers of the Gospels in Greek translation.
2) 'Urmarcus' (= Primitive Mark) an earlier draft of Mark's Gospel written on the basis of Peter's discourses about Jesus.
3) 'L' a collection of reports about Jesus used only by Luke.
The authors of the Gospels use these lost documents in somewhat free manner; they do not even hesitate to change some things contained in them to suit their own purpose.
Comparison:

In​
'Q' Jesus was regarded as a prophet of God, as a human being and nothing more. In 'Urmarcus' there was an attempt to glamorize his person and attribute many miracles to him; in works of the first and second century he was presented as a mighty angle, the first born of all creation, but still a creature. Finally, in the preface to John's Gospel and other works of the third and forth century he was made into a God!

The dogma of Incarnation was taken into Christianity from paganism. In the pre-Christian mythologies we often read of the hero being regarded as a God!
The _expression 'Son of God' has been used for many earlier prophets. For instance,​
Israel was called the "Son of God" in one of the books of Moses:

"And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is My son, even My first born."​
(Exodus 4:22)

In the Psalms the same title was given to​
David.

"I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art My Son, this day have I begotten thee" & nbsp; & nbsp;​
(Psalms 2:7)

A little later in the Bible, Solomon also was called the Son of God:
"He shall build a house for My name: and he shall be My Son, and I will be his Father and I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel forever."
(I Chronicles 22:10)
So this phrase "​
The Son of God" meant nothing more than nearness to God in love, so every man who did the Will of God (the Father of all mankind which is in the heaven) was given the name "Son of God" as a honor to him. And it was only a metaphorical sense that Jesus called himself a Son of God.

Also this title was given to​
peacemakers:

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the sons of God"​
(Matthew 5:9)

So Jesus stood in the same relation to God as any other man, as you and me, and as all God prophets; Mohammed, Moses, Abraham, Israel and David. He was a creature of God. He feels tired, happy, sad, angry, and he eats, sleeps, and drinks.
In his agony on the Cross, Jesus cried out:
"My God, my God, why hast thou​
forsaken me?"

(Mark 15:34)
Jesus pray to God:
"And in the morning,​
rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed."

(Mark 1:35)
"And he withdrew himself into the wilderness, and​
prayed"

(Luke 5:16)
"​
But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard from God"

(John 8:40)
mosa

Re: SON of GOD

They hollywoodised the bible based on Alexander the Great?.. Jesus was sent by God and he was the Messiah but he was no son of God? He was a divine man with a lot more of God in him then any on earth and messenger of Gods words.

Anyone agree with me? Am I wrong? But he was the son of God because we are all children of God and Jesus was more in touch with him. So in this sense he was the son of God.

Jesus is still doing Gods work today. Jesus was the Son of God and he was Gods image on earth, but he was never the almighty ultimate positive symbol of all existence.

And idolisation of Jesus is wrong, but preaching his teachings is the ultimate respect to him anyone can offer him.

The piece of scripture from John 10 below is one of my favorites. Jesus is challenged by the Jews and he answers them.

22 And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication, and it was winter. 23 And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch. 24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.

25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. 26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. 27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. 30 I and my Father are one.

31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. 32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? 33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; 36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? 37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. 38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him. 3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
'And ye are Christ's and Christ is GOD's'

1 Corinthians 3:23

For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people." (2 Corinthians 6:16)

Blessings

Sacredstar

Hello Mosa and welcome to CR.

I think that first verse reads like this:

Mark10:18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.
I dont believe he was God either, and yes I see him as just as man as you and I.
But I certainly do not put Jesus on the same level as all the other prophets. I dont see anyone else laying down there life for me.

The bible says that God raised Jesus from the dead and hath HIGHLY exalted Jesus and gave him a name above all other names and that every knee will bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

While he was on earth, It says Jesus was GIVEN the Holy Ghost without measure.
While in heaven Tim2:5
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

I am just wondering Mosa, do you believe in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus?

Mosa, you're either here to discuss, or to read. Any more of these silly attacks against Christianity means you get the boot.

There are Muslims here who are happy to discuss Islam and answer interested questions on Islams - but if your purpose here is simply to dump proselytising pastes on the forums then you're simply going to have to move on.

I'm new to this whole "forum-posting" thing, but I've been reading from the site for quite a while and figured that this thread was definetly one I wanted to get in on.:D

First, I really do respect all the good people of the Jesus Seminar, who all consider themselves Christians but do not regard Jesus as the literal "son of God." One of my favorite authors, Marcus Borg, takes such a view and presents a very challenging ideal of Christianity. BUT the fatal flaw to me in such a mindset is that nothing about the historical Jesus can really be proven. It really does take as much faith to believe in a non-God Jesus as it does to believe in Him as traditionally stated.

Most people like to cite the "Lost Gospel of Q" and other such writings, but the point is that they have been lost. Also, history is not a pure science. It cannot be recreated or observed, so to try to rationalize whether or not Jesus really was the son of God is irrelevant. It is also impossible to be certain as to whether or not he ever claimed such a thing. Certain texts point one way, other texts and historical constructs point the other. :confused:

What is relevant however is what affect the person of Jesus has on you. Whether or not his life and words cause you to live a better and more godly life is what is vitally important. We can argue back and forth on issues of historicity, but nothing has ever conclusively proven this issue and nothing ever will. Dogmatic doctrine on either side is a waste of time spent thinking about faith instead of practically putting faith into practice.

Kindest Regards, Quid Est Veritas, and welcome to CR!

Quid Est Veritas said:
What is relevant however is what affect the person of Jesus has on you. Whether or not his life and words cause you to live a better and more godly life is what is vitally important. We can argue back and forth on issues of historicity, but nothing has ever conclusively proven this issue and nothing ever will. Dogmatic doctrine on either side is a waste of time spent thinking about faith instead of practically putting faith into practice.

Amen! I could not have said it any better!

Hello Quid Est Veritas, welcome to CR. Great opening post. :)

I just bought a copy of The Heart of Christianity by Borg and am looking forward to reading it. It's the first thing I've read by him.

And I second Jt3's praise for your take on faith (not that I don't enjoy spending a certain amount of time thinking about doctrine :D ).

peace,
lunamoth

It is a title. Why cannot a title be literal?
We are all a son of God. The difference is Jesus was first, so that in all things he may have the preeminence.
I am here and alive in the flesh and I claim to be a son of God. I could not claim this without Jesus going first.
His claim is why the Jews wanted to kill him and one of the reasons he was crucified.
Jesus claimed many titles but he never claimed to be God.

I dont think anyone is ever going to find much physical evidence on Jesus or what happened in the Historical Bible. Yah, that stuff is a waste of time.
It all turned out the way it did because I think that is exactly how God planned it.

Marcus Borg and his books look promising. I might have a look myself.

Bandit said:
It is a title. Why cannot a title be literal?
We are all a son of God. The difference is Jesus was first

His claim is why the Jews wanted to kill him and one of the reasons he was crucified.
Jesus claimed many titles but he never claimed to be God.

I dont think anyone is ever going to find much physical evidence on Jesus or what happened in the Historical Bible. Yah, that stuff is a waste of time.
It all turned out the way it did because I think that is exactly how God planned it.
Hes right thats how God planned it. The jews didnt have jesus crucified, God did.
It was all part of gods plan to inflict great pain on jesus.

and Jesus wasnt the first son of god, adam was.
The son of god in the old hebrew means something slightly different.

How about

"Eli, eli, lema sabacthani"

My God, My God, why have you forsaken me. Why would he cry out to God in his moment of pain if he IS god?

Just a thought.

Awaiting_the_fifth said:
How about

My God, My God, why have you forsaken me. Why would he cry out to God in his moment of pain if he IS god?

Just a thought.

Well, in my understanding the three Persons of the Trinity exist in (perfect)loving relationship with each other. Calling out to each Other while in anguish sounds appropriate to me.

my 2 c
lunamoth

Originally posted by Awaiting_the_fifth
How about

Just a thought.
Peace to all here--

Interesting question--may I attempt to answer?

Let me preface by saying that this is my own belief, and obviously does not reflect that of all Christians.

Here is my explanation: God the Father, in His complete holiness and being fully God, could not look upon the sin that God, the Son (fully God and fully man) had taken upon himself in order to fulfill the mission of saving grace.

InPeace,
InLove

Last edited:
Lets not mistake who God is!

God the Son:
God the eternal Son became incarnate in Jesus Christ. Through Him all things were created, the character of God is revealed, the salvation of humanity is accomplished, and the world is judged. Forever truly God, He became also truly man, Jesus the Christ. He was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He lived and experienced temptation as a human being, but perfectly exemplified the righteousness and love of God. By His miracles He manifested God's power and was attested as God's promised Messiah. He suffered and died voluntarily on the cross for our sins and in our place, was raised from the dead, and ascended to minister in the heavenly sanctuary in our behalf. He will come again in glory for the final deliverance of His people and the restoration of all things

God the Father
God the eternal Father is the Creator, Source, Sustainer, and Sovereign of all creation. He is just and holy, merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness. The qualities and powers exhibited in the Son and the Holy Spirit are also revelations of the Father.

John 5:21-27 Explains
21: For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.
22: For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
23: That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.
24: Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
25: Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
26: For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
27: And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

God cannot look upon Sin. Jesus took everybody's sin onto Him (man are we a sinning bunch). God could not look upon Jesus at that moment in that hour on that day. Jesus, being cut off from His Father, was in anguish (to put it mildly), even if only for a moment. Then when that moment passed, something else happened...Jesus commended His Spirit into God's hands. Something happened to all that sin, and we never talk about that. Where did it go? Did it die with Jesus' natural body?..hence His commending His spirit into the hands of God?

Could explain many things about sin, natural man, and death, vs. pureness, spiritual man and life...

Very Good point InLove.

v/r

Q

Awaiting_the_fifth said:
How about

Just a thought.

620 apoleipo ap-ol-ipe'-o from 575 and 3007; to leave behind (passively, remain); by implication, to forsake:--leave, remain. 646 apostasia ap-os-tas-ee'-ah feminine of the same as 647; defection from truth (properly, the state) ("apostasy"):--falling away, forsake.
657 apotassomai ap-ot-as'-som-ahee middle voice from 575 and 5021; literally, to say adieu (by departing or dismissing); figuratively, to renounce:--bid farewell, forsake, take leave, send away.
863 aphiemi af-ee'-ay-mee from 575 and hiemi (to send; an intensive form of eimi, to go); to send forth, in various applications (as follow):--cry, forgive, forsake, lay aside, leave, let (alone, be, go, have), omit, put (send) away, remit, suffer, yield up.
1459 egkataleipo eng-kat-al-i'-po from 1722 and 2641; to leave behind in some place, i.e. (in a good sense) let remain over, or (in a bad sense) to desert:--forsake, leave.
2641 kataleipo kat-al-i'-po from 2596 and 3007; to leave down, i.e. behind; by implication, to abandon, have remaining:--forsake, leave, reserve.

1459 is what was used. I personally would rather see people believe in the direction that Jesus is an incarnate God, than the opposite trying to make him less than the bible says he is. Because in his own special way, I believe Jesus is God, but I see it differently than most.

I do not believe God turned his back on Jesus or that God could not look upon sin. God can see every sin of all men all at one time, even before they sin.
I don't think Jesus literally took all the sin upon him there, as in transfering sins onto one person, but I guess it is ok to see it that way.

Each man is responsible for his own sin, God does not put one mans sins onto another. He can apply a curse, but i do not believe God holds one mans sin against another. Jesus removed that curse of death & taketh away the sins of the world, not necessarily takes them onto himself as in imputed. IMO, but I could be wrong there.

I think Jesus honestly felt forsaken just before he died, possibly for the time he had spent in a horrible death. Like Q mentioned, He did say into thy hands I commit my spirit, just before he died & I believe God was there for Him through the whole thing. We do not know for sure what it is like to detatch spirit/body until it happens, especially through a very slow death like that.

If he were literally God, then God would be speaking to himself, forsaking himself & turning his back on himself. So, once again I think there is more there than what meets the eye & it is deep, a mystery to behold.:)

Nice replies everyone.

Colossians1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. 19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; 20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself;
John1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
John1:9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name
John1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Psalms33:6 By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth. 7 He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap: he layeth up the depth in storehouses. 8 Let all the earth fear the LORD: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him. 9 For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.

Now even though Jesus(the Word) was fully God at the same time he was fully man. So it is not unreasonable to think he might have had a doubt while on the cross...of course we see in the bible that he was fairly knowledgable of scripture so it could have just as easily have been a quote.
Psalms22:1 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?
Psalms31:5 Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth.

Jesus took piercing to His Holy head for all the sins of man in his mind.
Jesus took piercing to His Holy hands for the sins committed by man's hands.
Jesus took piercing to His Holy feet for every step of man in sin out of God's will.
Jesus took piercing to his Holy side for every failed relationship of man with man.
2Corinthians5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.​
Galatians3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree.​
1Peter2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on F13 the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.​

Sorry Bandit we going to have to disagree on this one, I do believe he took all the sins of the world on himself.

Matthew 27:45-46, Now from the sixth hour until the ninth hour there was darkness over all the land. And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?" that is, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?"

If Jesus is God, why would He say this? Lets look at this.

Psalms 22:1 "My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me?".

Maybe Jesus quoted this Psalm to bring attention to it to show that He was fulfilling the prophecy on the cross. If we keep reading we get His personal viewpoint of what is occuring.

Psalm 22:11-18

Be not far from Me, For trouble is near; For there is none to help. Many bulls have surrounded Me; Strong bulls of Bashan have encircled Me.They gape at Me with their mouths, Like a raging and roaring lion. I am poured out like water, And all My bones are out of joint; My heart is like wax; It has melted within Me. My strength is dried up like a potsherd, And My tongue clings to My jaws; You have brought Me to the dust of death. For dogs have surrounded Me; The congregation of the wicked has enclosed Me. They pierced My hands and My feet; I can count all My bones. They look and stare at Me.They divide My garments among them, And for My clothing they cast lots..

The term 'dogs' was used by the Jews to refer to Gentiles )Matt. 15:21-28). His heart has melted within Him (verse 14). During the crucifixion process, the blood loss causes the heart to beat harder and harder and become extremely fatigued. Dehydration occurs (verse 15). Verses 16-18 speak of piercing His hands and feet and dividing his clothing by casting lots. This is exactly what happen as described in this verse.

Matt. 27:35. Then they crucified Him, and divided His garments, casting lots, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet: "They divided My garments among them, And for My clothing they cast lots."

He was obviously in a lot of physical pain.

How about spiritual pain.

Habukkuk 1:13 You are of purer eyes than to behold evil, And cannot look on wickedness. Why do You look on those who deal treacherously, And hold Your tongue when the wicked devours A person more righteous than he?

This says that God is too pure to look upon evil so it is possible that when Christ had all the sins in His body while on the cross that the Father turned away spiritually. I believe that would make anyone cry out. Remember how close Jesus is to the Father.

One thing is for sure. We cannot begin to understand the utterly horrific experience of having the sins of the world put upon the Lord Jesus as He hung, in excruciating pain, from that cross. The physical pain was immense. The spiritual one must have been even greater.

That shows us clearly how much God loves us.

I just have one question on this. Are some of you saying that every mans sins just automatically bounced off of them onto Jesus right at the crucifixion?

Because I dont see it that way. Somewhere it says if we sin willfully after coming into the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins.

So the way i am seeing it is, because of the blood & sacrifice of the Son of God, we now have an eternal high priest and an advocate with the Father. We can go to him through repentance & Godly sorrow & ask forgiveness & He will forgive us our sins.

I also do not understand where some are saying God cannot look at sin. How can he forgive & redeem us unless we confess our sins. How can He judge righteously if He cannot see every work wether sinful or good. I think God sees every sin & every good work all at the same time. God sees everything.

I also do not believe God turned his back on Jesus. The bible does not say that, that I am aware of & I would like to know where this teaching started or is this just an idea that some have about it.?.

I see where God turns his back on the wicked, not his only begotten son.

Now someone start explaining, how, In one breath you are saying God took all the sins of the world upon himself at that very moment, & the next you say God cannot look at sin & turned his back on himself.

I think there is a lot more to it, than closing the casket on this.:)

And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Quid Est Veritas said:
I'm new to this whole "forum-posting" thing, but I've been reading from the site for quite a while and figured that this thread was definetly one I wanted to get in on.:D

First, I really do respect all the good people of the Jesus Seminar, who all consider themselves Christians but do not regard Jesus as the literal "son of God." One of my favorite authors, Marcus Borg, takes such a view and presents a very challenging ideal of Christianity. BUT the fatal flaw to me in such a mindset is that nothing about the historical Jesus can really be proven. It really does take as much faith to believe in a non-God Jesus as it does to believe in Him as traditionally stated.

Most people like to cite the "Lost Gospel of Q" and other such writings, but the point is that they have been lost. Also, history is not a pure science. It cannot be recreated or observed, so to try to rationalize whether or not Jesus really was the son of God is irrelevant. It is also impossible to be certain as to whether or not he ever claimed such a thing. Certain texts point one way, other texts and historical constructs point the other. :confused:

The original question asks if Jesus was "Son of God" and as a consequence, was He also God.
Both questions are answered at the same time. Jesus is also God; if as He says He is the Son of God.

First there are attributes of God that make Him God.
1/...God cannot lie being God
2/....God cannot deceive; His being God.

Jesus said that He and His Father are "one". If they aren't then He lied.
Jesus said that "he that hath seen me hath seen the Father". If he lied when He made this statement; he can't be God. If he can't be God and lied in this detail; then the whole basis of Christianity is built on a falsehood.

Finally Jesus said that he became human and "took upon himself the form of a servant". There are those of Christianity who make convoluted explanations ; saying that in fact Jesus was 100% human and 100% God. Those against say that the 100% of him that was human died while the 100% of him that was not; looked on the 100% of him that lay dying on the cross. If this is true; then this is deception of the worst kind.

He could not have bourne our sins if he bore our sins as God[God hates sin] He would have bourne our sins as human and bourne them entirely human as we humans were meant to bear them in the first place.

The powers He exhibited while human, are not different from the God-powers that were previously exhibited by other humans....eg; Elijah raised a dead boy back to life as Jesus raised the dead man Lazarus and the dead girl "Jairus' daughter back to life....eg..Similar powers were exhibited by Peter when he raised the dead woman Dorcas back to life and as Paul, when he raised the dead man Eutychus back to life. The God-powers Jesus used to escape impending death at the hands of those plotting to kill Him is no diffferent from the God-powers used by Paul and Silas to escape from Prison...the same powers as used by Peter to escape from prison as well...and the same powers that countless numbers of God's people have had bestowed on them at the choosing of our Benevolent God.

And finally...since God did not lie; and cannot lie; and since Jesus was wholly human; how was He God and human at the same time?

Again; He was not God and human at the same time. He, however, knew that He existed as God; and therefore had the power to manifest Himself as God, if He so chooses. He did manifest Himself as God on the mount of transfiguration. At this manifestation He was wholly God; however, when He returned to being human; He was again wholly human and not God....Just as when He was wholly God on the mount of transfiguration and not human in any form; so also when he became human He was never God in any form.

Satan cannot tempt God to sin; no matter how hard Satan tries. If Jesus, when tempted by Satan to sin, was also God, then Jesus would be in the same deception business as Satan. Satan would not have attempted to tempt Jesus; and he knew whether Jesus was totally human or not.And Jesus was totally human if only because God cannot lie....When He says He is totally human...He has to be totally human in every respect....and this He has to do for one simple fact only....HE CANNOT LIE!

When Jesus died; He the Son of God existed no more; just like when any of us humas die. He existed only as the Father chose; just as we were born as the Father also chose and just as we, after death will be brought back to life again as the father chooses.

Paultoo

Back