What do you look like?

Postmaster

Reaction score
I hope the mods allow this post or at the least feel free to move it. I see many posters in this place with wise words and I'm always curious as to how they look :).. Wouldn't it be nice if we had some visual aid with some of the members here :) Ill start you off this is me!

Panayiodis_469.jpg

Must say its not my best picture, but At least we can become more human now, instead of letters on screen :)

Nice to see you humanised, Postmaster. :)

Here's one of myself:

Attachments

• brian-tree.jpg
    brian-tree.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 2,108
Brian you look like the lead singer in my band back when I played rock and roll.

Greetings Postmaster.
I will get a pic out of me too in a few days.

a smiley

Love beyond measure

Kim xx

Attachments

• kim.jpg
    kim.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 2,018
Nice to see you all! Very fine group of people. :D

Kim, you are as I suspected you'd look. Brian, I thought you'd be blond haired. Postmaster, You and my kid brother could be twins (except he's got elfin ears...slightly pointed or bobbed).

v/r

Q

Attachments

• CIMG0189_edited1.jpg
    CIMG0189_edited1.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 2,227
Very nice indeed to see you humanised there, Quahom. :)

Oh here is me :)
Im not around lately, interested in cruising in insulting sites nowadays, dont know why (as usually), it seems i am looking for every kind of flavor this world is offering to us...

L(ive)IP All
PNG

Attachments

• ahanda58c.jpg
    ahanda58c.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 2,015
hehe I love the pics.. hope people keep posting them. :)

I'd probably post mine if I could figure out how to do it.........

Quahom- you look like my grandpa did when he was a young man, especially with your Coast Guard uniform (he was in the navy in WWII)

cool. :D

ISFP said:
Quahom- you look like my grandpa did when he was a young man, especially with your Coast Guard uniform (he was in the navy in WWII)

cool. :D
Thank you. A grand compliment indeed!;)

v/r

Q

COOL!

Everyone looks well. I thought Brian would have blond hair and a mustache!! And PostMaster and SacredStar looks just like I thought they would. Can't wait to see FaithfulServant. I have some descent flix. I'll post one when you guys get to know me better.

Thanks for humanising yourself, too, Basstian. :)

Basstian said:
Ok here goes my Wife and I

ours.jpg
She's the pretty one LOL
...some of us love 'em tiny...;)

my lady is all of 5' too. But then dynamite does come in small packages...

v/r

Q

Back