The Code

iBrian

Peace, Love and Unity
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I found this on another site - thought it was interesting, and worth re-posting here for comment:

The Code

Who knows what makes the code. The subconscious perhaps? Each person has their own. This is merely my own, as i understand it to be. As i would have it be, as i set my feet to walk along when there may be nowhere else to go

• Strength is Weakness

For each of my strengths, there is someone stronger than me.
    For each of my weaknesses, there is someone weaker than me.

• l33tisms and llamazmz

Every person i know, every person i don't know, each is stronger than me at something
    Every person i know, every person i don't know, each is weaker than me at something

• Strength and Honor

Every person who struggles to learn, to better themselves, deserves the right to help, if it's within my capability to offer it. Let myself never become so prideful as to scoff at the n00b who tries.
    For my strengths, never to put them to use in a manner unworthy of those who gave them to me

• Life Isn't Fair

"Nobody ever accused life of being fair
    well
    some people did, but they were wrong."

For every goal you strive for and succeed in reaching, there will be a proportionate number that you will fail to reach. Sometimes, your best just isn't good enough.
    For everything you put your heart into and achieve, there awaits joy. For everything you put your heart into and fall short, the pain of failure will burn you.
    There will be times when what you seek falls into your lap without you looking
    There will be times when as hard as you try, and as long as you seek, it will never be good enough

• Humanity as a General Disclaimer

I am only Human. I am thus prone to error and failure, even against the code itself. When i fail, it must get up and keep moving, fix what is broken and try to let it never happen again. Repeat as often as necessary.

• The UnStated Premise

• The Meaning of Life

Life has a meaning. The process of life is discovering that meaning. Once that meaning has been determined, The meaning of life becomes the active continued fullfillment of itself, or the active advancement onto better things. Giving up on life, is rejecting it's meaning, and betraying all that one has worked for.

l33tisms and llamazmz? I have no idea how that one got by myself!

As for noob - it's a nerd term for "nerbie", ie, "rookie".

I would say Brian you are incorrect. No one has proved life has any meaning. One day this planet will become dust and everything the human race has every done will be destroyed. All life will be destroyed. What exactly is the point?

Are you saying there is no one who is the "best" or "worst" at anything? While I agree it may not be me or you, but it must be somebody.

Nogodnomasters said:
I would say Brian you are incorrect. No one has proved life has any meaning. One day this planet will become dust and everything the human race has every done will be destroyed. All life will be destroyed. What exactly is the point?

Are you saying there is no one who is the "best" or "worst" at anything? While I agree it may not be me or you, but it must be somebody.

I'm afraid it's simply lifted something from somewhere else, on the grounds that it may be helpful for discussion. :)

This is another how question:How do I go about putting an article I wrote, up on this site? It is on interpretation for those interested?

This is another how question:How do I go about putting an article I wrote, up on this site? It is on interpretation for those interested?
New members are encouraged to get to know the forum first and establish a relationship before posting articles or texts they've written.

Eventually, you'll be able to click the link icon or upload a file button to share.

Back