Happy Summer Solstice!

Thank you Jt3! I was shocked this afternoon when I was reminded by the radio that today is the first day of summer. When I lived in upstate NY that date really meant something because it falls much closer to the end of the school year and because the weather is not much like summer there until mid-June (if at all some years :) ). Here in the heartland it's been summer for well over a month. Beautiful, actually. Hope the weather in your neck of the woods is fine, and also hope you don't get hammered by the hurricanes again this year.

lunamoth

Thank you Lunamoth!

Actually, it's been sweltering for about a month, very rainy this year compared to the 16 or so years I've been here. Had a cool spring too. They are predicting an active hurricane season, but you just never know until it's over, and even then you don't really know when it's over... (they tell us hurricanes have happened in every month except April, although the season is June 1 through October 31)

juantoo3 said:
Thank you Lunamoth!

Actually, it's been sweltering for about a month, very rainy this year compared to the 16 or so years I've been here. Had a cool spring too. They are predicting an active hurricane season, but you just never know until it's over, and even then you don't really know when it's over... (they tell us hurricanes have happened in every month except April, although the season is June 1 through October 31)

Hi Juantoo3, FYI, if you clear some of your Message space you can get my lastest PM.

peace,
lunamoth

lunamoth said:
Hi Juantoo3, FYI, if you clear some of your Message space you can get my lastest PM.

peace,
lunamoth

Arrrrgh! Apparently it got lost in cyberspace when you couldn't recieve it. Be assured it was chok full of bon mots and well wishes.

peace,
lunamoth

It's the Solstice already? (This from Texas:))

Checking my calendar---

InPeace,
InLove

Hi-Peace:) --

I'm wondering if we have any members from Alaska? The solstice is the time of the midnight sun there....

InPeace,
InLove

juantoo3 said:
Kindest Regards!

Happy Summer Solstice to those who observe it! :D
Wow, thanks for the reminder, finally it's technically summer! That's hard for me to accept since I'm taking summer classes..... The name should remind me, though!;) The weather fluctuates here in Kentucky this time of year, but it should stay above 70 during the day from now till September.

Thanks! Yesterday was a perfect Solstice here- just like Summer- hot and clear blue sky! Time to give thanks for the sunlight and the Light behind all light. :)

Darn it, missed it!! Was hoping to visit one of the ancient sites in the new area for it...

LOL, Brian--that makes Father's Day and the Solstice so far. May I suggest you mark your calendar now for the next holiday? :)

InPeace,
InLove

Back