What if the Man of Sin is Here?

Mindonfire

Reaction score
What if the Man of Sin is here?

The Bible gives us many clues and hints to the character of the Final Great Gentile Leader, or the Anti-Christ as he is called. First of all we must see and understand that the Bible is a book of examples and patterns. Solomon stated it best in Ecclesiastes 1:9-10 the thing that hath been, it [is that] which shall be; and that which is done [is] that which shall be done: and [there is] no new [thing] under the sun.
Is there [any] thing whereof it may be said, See, this [is] new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.
Everything that we are witnessing in the world today is as it was thousands of years ago. The only thing that has changed is the technology. Man is still defying God, lying, cheating, stealing etc.

We must understand that the Final Great Gentile Leader or Anti-Christ as he is called is a model of a previous archetype. To simplify it, just understand that he is just a newer version of an old type with a couple of upgrades

1. model: Function: noun 5 : an example for imitation or emulation 7 : ARCHETYPE 13 : VERSION

2. archetype: Function: noun 1 : the original pattern or model of which all things of the same type are representations or copies : PROTOTYPE; also : a perfect example

3. type: Function: noun Usage: often attributive 4 a : qualities common to a number of individuals that distinguish them as an identifiable class: as (1) : the morphological, physiological, or ecological characters by which relationship between organisms may be recognized (2) : the form common to all instances of a linguistic element b : a typical and often superior specimen c : a member of an indicated class or variety of people <the guests were mostly urban types -- Lucy Cook> d : a particular kind, class, or group <oranges of the seedless type> <leaders of the new type... did England yeoman's service -- G. M. Trevelyan> e : something distinguishable as a variety : SORT <what type of food do you like?>

The first Great Gentile Leader or Anti-Christ mentioned in the Bible was Nimrod, whose name meant “Let us Revolt.” Genesis 10:8-9 And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth. He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD.

One of his main accomplishments was the building of the Tower of Babel.

Take note of Nimrods’ most poignant traits: he was first mighty and also a hunter. In fact he became such a mighty hunter that it became a matter of concern to God himself. This is why the chapter states “he was a mighty hunter before the Lord.” I can guarantee you that he wasn’t hunting animals. A man that is a great hunter of animals would not make God take special note of him. Most theologians have come to believe that since the context of the chapter deals with men and not animals, his extraordinary skill in hunting dealt with men. Many have also come to the conclusion that his exploits or deeds were of a moral or spiritual nature. So you will have to remember that he was a hunter of men and not animals. This is very significant because when the Spirit reveals who the Man of Sin or Anti-Christ is you will see what type of men Nimrod was hunting. (The Final Great Gentile Leader or Anti-Christ is also hunting these same men.)

The next Great Gentile Leader or Anti-Christ that is mentioned in the Bible is King Nebuchadnezzar. I believe that the majority of believers have heard about him. King Nebuchadnezzar. was the ruler of the most powerful nation in the civilized world during Prophet Daniels, time. His dominion, influence, and authority were unmatched. He had become so great that once again it caught God’s attention. This is not to say that God does not see what everybody does; but King Nebuchadnezzar became so great that it made a strong impression on Him.

Now one of the clues to the character of King Nebuchadnezzar and the Final Great Gentile leader or Anti-Christ is not easily discerned in the book of Daniel. You will have to dive deep into the Spirit in order to discern it. First look at Daniels answer in Daniel 2:20-21 after God had revealed the answer to Nebuchadnezzar’s’ dream. Daniel 2:20-21 Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his:
And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:
Notice that Daniel first blessed the name of God forever and ever. Secondly he acknowledged that true wisdom and might are in Gods possession. Thirdly he states “And he changeth the times and the seasons; he removeth kings, and setteth up kings. I want you to pay special attention to the last statement; (“he removeth kings, and setteth up kings”). Daniel was acknowledging that all power in heaven and in earth is in Gods hands. God is so powerful that he even controls the placement of kings and rulers in our world.

Now many of you are probably saying “Oh that can’t be true. What about all those evil despots like King Herod, Hitler, Idi Amin etc? That was not God who places them.” Well hold that thought. You see God knew that some of us would ask that question. So turn to Daniel 4:17 for the answer. Daniel 4:17 This matter [is] by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

As you can see even the most vicious of ruler is put in place by God for his purpose. This is why a man like Hitler can become chancellor of Germany despite being ill-equipped mentally, emotionally, and socially. So what this tells us is that no matter who is in power God is still in charge.

Let us step back for one moment. You have to remember and understand that Daniel 4:17 deals with part of a dream that was sent to King Nebuchadnezzar from God. So now the question is “Why would God send King Nebuchadnezzar a dream with such a message. You see King Nebuchadnezzar had come to this wild notion, that since Babylon was such a great nation with unmatched power, technology, authority, and influence, he now could dictate what type of governments and leaders the nations of the world should have. So God decided to send him a message that he had overstepped his bounds and had come into direct opposition with the Most High God. This is when King Nebuchadnezzar became a type of Anti-Christ or you can say Anti- God

1. anti: Function: noun Inflected Form(s): plural antis Etymology: anti: one that is opposed

Remember this very important fact. No man has the authority to change or remove the leader of any nation unless he is the Messias or The Most High God.

So now here are the first two clues to the character of the Final Great Gentile Leader or Ant-Christ. These should start you on your way to his identification.

1. He is going to be a mighty hunter, but not of animals. He will be a mighty hunter of specific men.

2. He will try to change the Governments and Leaders of the nations to fit his image.

Daniel 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words [are] closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

Daniel 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

I believe he's already here, waiting to be revealed. Yet to be honest, I dont know for sure. I could be wrong!

Proph 1 said:
I believe he's already here, waiting to be revealed. Yet to be honest, I dont know for sure. I could be wrong!
He has been here, but even now he is being revealed.

I believe it was the "Spirit of the Anti Christ" thats been here. You know, those that deny Jesus is the Son of God. The man of sin, the Coming world Dictator is another story though. I believe he is close to being revealed.

Proph 1 said:
I believe it was the "Spirit of the Anti Christ" thats been here. You know, those that deny Jesus is the Son of God. The man of sin, the Coming world Dictator is another story though. I believe he is close to being revealed.
You are right people will know shortly who he is. All of his deceptionary tactics are breaking down.

Ok this is my take as a JW . Yes the bible tells of this man of lawlessness at 2; thessalonians2;3 .

Let no one seduce YOU in any manner, because it will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness gets revealed, the son of destruction.......so before the end of this system the apostasywould develop ,in fact in 2;thess 2;7 The mystery of this lawlessness is already at work. so in the first century this lawlessness one,had begun to show it self. it also tells us in 2;thess 2;9,10. that satan is the originater of it ,and keeps it going. As satan is opposed to Jehovah.To Jehovahs purpose, andto Jehovahs people,so is the man of lawlessness Whether he realizes it or not. but this man of lawlessness will come to its end . as 2;thess 2;8 tells us .yes 2;thess 1; 6-9 says it will be everlasting destruction. yes this one would be setting himself up and is in opposition and even publicly showing himself to be agod 2;thess 2;4 .yes satan raised up this lawless one .but it is false because he even puts himself above Gods law.This is not a single man because it was around in Pauls day, and would continue in existence untill Jehovah gets rid of him at this systems end. so he has been around for centuries, no litral man has lived that long. so it must stand for a body or class of people. so the question is who has set themselves up as a law unto themselves? so they do not follow Gods law. but make up their own .so they do not hold fast to the bibes teaching , having violated the rules .Do not go beyond the things that are written 1;corinthians 4;6 also matthew 15;3,9,14. so this lawless one is a composite person. they have exchanged the truthes of God for pagan lies, teaching such unscriptual doctrines as Immortality of the human soul, hellfire,purgatory, and the trinity .they are very much like the religious leaders in Jesus day, Jesus said to them ,You are from your father the devil ,and you wish to do the desires of your father, he is a lier and the father of the lie john 8;44 so its practices expose them as lawless because they go against the law of God .and what did Jesus say, he said at matthew 7;21-23 get away from me you workers of lawlessness.

mee said:
Ok this is my take as a JW . Yes the bible tells of this man of lawlessness at 2; thessalonians2;3 .

Let no one seduce YOU in any manner, because it will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness gets revealed, the son of destruction.......so before the end of this system the apostasywould develop ,in fact in 2;thess 2;7 The mystery of this lawlessness is already at work. so in the first century this lawlessness one,had begun to show it self. it also tells us in 2;thess 2;9,10. that satan is the originater of it ,and keeps it going. As satan is opposed to Jehovah.To Jehovahs purpose, andto Jehovahs people,so is the man of lawlessness Whether he realizes it or not. but this man of lawlessness will come to its end . as 2;thess 2;8 tells us .yes 2;thess 1; 6-9 says it will be everlasting destruction. yes this one would be setting himself up and is in opposition and even publicly showing himself to be agod 2;thess 2;4 .yes satan raised up this lawless one .but it is false because he even puts himself above Gods law.This is not a single man because it was around in Pauls day, and would continue in existence untill Jehovah gets rid of him at this systems end. so he has been around for centuries, no litral man has lived that long. so it must stand for a body or class of people. so the question is who has set themselves up as a law unto themselves? so they do not follow Gods law. but make up their own .so they do not hold fast to the bibes teaching , having violated the rules .Do not go beyond the things that are written 1;corinthians 4;6 also matthew 15;3,9,14. so this lawless one is a composite person. they have exchanged the truthes of God for pagan lies, teaching such unscriptual doctrines as Immortality of the human soul, hellfire,purgatory, and the trinity .they are very much like the religious leaders in Jesus day, Jesus said to them ,You are from your father the devil ,and you wish to do the desires of your father, he is a lier and the father of the lie john 8;44 so its practices expose them as lawless because they go against the law of God .and what did Jesus say, he said at matthew 7;21-23 get away from me you workers of lawlessness.

Guess you don't care for catholics much...

v/r

Q

mee said:
why do you say that?

Easy enough:
so this lawless one is a composite person. they have exchanged the truthes of God for pagan lies, teaching such unscriptual doctrines as Immortality of the human soul, hellfire,purgatory, and the trinity .

I rest my case.

Q

Why do you call it the man of sin? We are all sinners. No human is immune from this. The antichrist is just that, a denier of Christ. All Christians will be persecuted by this individual. Some how he will be able to convince most of the world that Jesus is not our redeemer, the Son of God. The elect of God will have a difficult time not being fooled. I do not believe he will come from the Christian religion, not any of them. It’s funny how evil has caused many Christians to be divided. I believe the arrival of the antichrist will not be subtle. If it is here now it hasn’t shown itself.

VLreal said:
Why do you call it the man of sin? We are all sinners. No human is immune from this. The antichrist is just that, a denier of Christ. All Christians will be persecuted by this individual. Some how he will be able to convince most of the world that Jesus is not our redeemer, the Son of God. The elect of God will have a difficult time not being fooled. I do not believe he will come from the Christian religion, not any of them. It’s funny how evil has caused many Christians to be divided. I believe the arrival of the antichrist will not be subtle. If it is here now it hasn’t shown itself.

This is the deception begins through lack of study. The man of sin does not deny Christ. How many Christians do you think will follow a man who arrives on the scene and denies Christ. None I tell you. He would be too obvious. Belief in Christ is one of the basic tenets of Christianity.

Mindonfire said:
This is the deception begins through lack of study. The man of sin does not deny Christ. How many Christians do you think will follow a man who arrives on the scene and denies Christ. None I tell you. He would be too obvious. Belief in Christ is one of the basic tenets of Christianity.

this is kind of what i have thought too;)
he must be able to fool everyone & get there vote & all at the right moment.
OTH, how easy it will be for the said believers who are not watching the signs to cast the wrong lot.
In my belief, i see the body of Christ recognizing him & being few in numbers. i think we are in that falling away period.
Most likely all will be here for part of the reign. Before the vile comes out of his mouth & the others realize it, the church will be gone. so i am not worried about it, just watch, be sober & pray.
this is only my belief.

Paul wrote that the lawless one’s presence is according to the operation of Satan with every powerful work and lying signs. (2 Thessalonians 2:2, 3, 9) Plainly, the pa·rou·si´a, or presence, of the man of lawlessness was not just a momentary arrival; it would extend over time, during which lying signs would be produced.

Consider the verse immediately before that .The lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will do away with by the spirit of his mouth and bring to nothing by the manifestation of his presence. Just as the presence of the man of lawlessness ,would be over a period of time, Jesus presence would extend for some time and would climax in the destruction of that lawless son of destruction.—2 Thessalonians 2:8. so dont you think that the pagan beliefs that the clergy have promoted ,have decieved many people ,look at the trinity doctrine , talk about deception.hellfire, talk about deception,need i go on . to believe in the trinity is to deny Jesus because it is false, so that would make anyone who takes on the trinity the antichrist as well. it will be plain to see .

mee said:
...Consider the verse immediately before that .The lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will do away with by the spirit of his mouth and bring to nothing by the manifestation of his presence. Just as the presence of the man of lawlessness ,would be over a period of time, Jesus presence would extend for some time and would climax in the destruction of that lawless son of destruction.—2 Thessalonians 2:8. so dont you think that the pagan beliefs that the clergy have promoted ,have decieved many people ,look at the trinity doctrine , talk about deception.hellfire, talk about deception,need i go on . to believe in the trinity is to deny Jesus because it is false, so that would make anyone who takes on the trinity the antichrist as well. it will be plain to see .

so this lawless one is a composite person. they have exchanged the truthes of God for pagan lies, teaching such unscriptual doctrines as Immortality of the human soul, hellfire,purgatory, and the trinity .

Immortality of the human soul:

1 Peter 3:19 This speaks of Jesus preaching to the spirits in prison. Now if a soul is not aware of anything, then Jesus' preaching would be futile.

Isaiah 14:9-11 is pretty specific about the condition of the dead. They are very much aware of what is going on.

Going back to the NT, Paul states that being absent from the body is not to be unconscious, but rather to be home with the Lord. 2 Cor, 5:8 and Phil 1:23.

Matthew states man cannot kill the soul, and John states he saw the souls of those slaughtered, and their crying out in a loud voice for justice. (Rev. 6:9-11). John also points out that the soul does not die with the flesh, those in heaven are able to offer our prayers to God (Rev 5:8), and the souls live in happiness (Rev 14:13). This one justifies one asking those gone before us to intercede in our behalf to God, because it is very Bibllical. And it is in the only book of the Bible that we are warned not to change one word of, nor add to nor take away from...

Hellfire:

If one is in hell, "he shall be tormented with fire and sulfur . . . the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever, and day and night they have no rest" (Rev. 14:11). This is an "everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels" (Matt. 25:41). Jesus tells his listeners of Lazarus and the rich man, where the rich man dies, and is "existing in torment . . . he sees . . . calls out . . . ‘I am in anguish in this blazing fire’" (Luke 16:19-31). As a further illustration, Jesus stated that hell is likened to Gehenna. This "Valley of Hinnom" was located southeast of Jerusalem, and was used as a garbage dump where trash and waste were continuously burned day and night in a large fire. Jesus informs the listeners that hell is like this, "where the maggot does not die, and fire is not put out" (Mark 9:42-48). It is the place where the wicked are sent, and from this "everlasting fire" (Matt. 18:8) will come "weeping and the gnashing of teeth" (Matt. 8:12). Lastly, Revelation 20 calls hell a "pool of fire . . . they will be tormented day and night, forever and ever"—all who are not in the book of life. So, if one’s name is in the book of life, one enters heaven (Rev. 21:27). If it not in the book, then a literal hell awaits.

Purgatory:

Christ refers to the sinner who "will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come" (Matt. 12:32), suggesting that one can be freed after death of the consequences of one’s sins. Similarly, Paul tells us that, when we are judged, each man’s work will be tried. And what happens if a righteous man’s work fails the test? "He will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire" (1 Cor 3:15). Now this loss, this penalty, can’t refer to consignment to hell, since no one is saved there; and heaven can’t be meant, since there is no suffering ("fire") there. The Catholic doctrine of purgatory alone explains this passage.

Then, of course, there is the Bible’s approval of prayers for the dead: "In doing this he acted in a very excellent and noble way, inasmuch as he had the resurrection of the dead in view; for if he were not expecting the dead to rise again, it would have been useless and foolish to pray for them in death. But if he did this with a view to the splendid reward that awaits those who had gone to rest in godliness, it was a holy and pious thought. Thus he made atonement for the dead that they might be freed from this sin" (2 Macc. 12:43–45). Prayers are not needed by those in heaven, and no one can help those in hell. That means some people must be in a third condition, at least temporarily. This verse so clearly illustrates the existence of purgatory that, at the time of the Reformation, Protestants had to cut the books of the Maccabees out of their Bibles in order to avoid accepting the doctrine.

Prayers for the dead and the consequent doctrine of purgatory have been part of the true religion since before the time of Christ. Not only can we show it was practiced by the Jews of the time of the Maccabees, but it has even been retained by Orthodox Jews today, who recite a prayer known as the Mourner’s Kaddish for eleven months after the death of a loved one so that the loved one may be purified. It was not the Catholic Church that added the doctrine of purgatory. Rather, any change in the original teaching has taken place in the Protestant churches, which rejected a doctrine that had always been believed by Jews and Christians.

Trinity:

The doctrine of the Trinity is encapsulated in Matthew 28:19, where Jesus instructs the apostles: "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit."

The parallelism of the Father, the Son, and the Spirit is not unique to Matthew’s Gospel, but appears elsewhere in the New Testament (e.g., 2 Cor. 13:14, Heb. 9:14), as well as in the writings of the earliest Christians, who clearly understood them in the sense that we do today—that the Father, the Son, and the Spirit are three divine persons who are one divine being (God).

It is also clearly alluded to in the first paragraphs of Genesis, as well as John.

While the Holy Sprit hovered over the waters, God said...and then let us make man in our image and likeness. John states that in the beginning was the word. and the word was in him and with him...and the world new him not.

There is nothing pagan or unscriptural about these four concepts. People simply decide to except them or not. However, the only important (eternal wise) issue is that we confess and accept Jesus as our personal savior (accept Jesus is the key phrase).

The Bible, I might add also specifically instructs us not to worry about end times (do not commit the sin of worrying, over something we have no control over).

As a good friend of mine once said (a muslim none the less), "We should be more concerned with watching out for each other's well being, than the end of the world to come...it will get here when it get's here. Right now we have life to contend with...let's make a good one shall we?"

Wise man. ;)

v/r

Q

In short no, You are alluding that others than yourself are taking on Pagan beliefs.

q

Quahom1 said:
Immortality of the human soul:

1 Peter 3:19 This speaks of Jesus preaching to the spirits in prison. Now if a soul is not aware of anything, then Jesus' preaching would be futile.

Isaiah 14:9-11 is pretty specific about the condition of the dead. They are very much aware of what is going on.

Going back to the NT, Paul states that being absent from the body is not to be unconscious, but rather to be home with the Lord. 2 Cor, 5:8 and Phil 1:23.

Matthew states man cannot kill the soul, and John states he saw the souls of those slaughtered, and their crying out in a loud voice for justice. (Rev. 6:9-11). John also points out that the soul does not die with the flesh, those in heaven are able to offer our prayers to God (Rev 5:8), and the souls live in happiness (Rev 14:13). This one justifies one asking those gone before us to intercede in our behalf to God, because it is very Bibllical. And it is in the only book of the Bible that we are warned not to change one word of, nor add to nor take away from...

Hellfire:

If one is in hell, "he shall be tormented with fire and sulfur . . . the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever, and day and night they have no rest" (Rev. 14:11). This is an "everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels" (Matt. 25:41). Jesus tells his listeners of Lazarus and the rich man, where the rich man dies, and is "existing in torment . . . he sees . . . calls out . . . ‘I am in anguish in this blazing fire’" (Luke 16:19-31). As a further illustration, Jesus stated that hell is likened to Gehenna. This "Valley of Hinnom" was located southeast of Jerusalem, and was used as a garbage dump where trash and waste were continuously burned day and night in a large fire. Jesus informs the listeners that hell is like this, "where the maggot does not die, and fire is not put out" (Mark 9:42-48). It is the place where the wicked are sent, and from this "everlasting fire" (Matt. 18:8) will come "weeping and the gnashing of teeth" (Matt. 8:12). Lastly, Revelation 20 calls hell a "pool of fire . . . they will be tormented day and night, forever and ever"—all who are not in the book of life. So, if one’s name is in the book of life, one enters heaven (Rev. 21:27). If it not in the book, then a literal hell awaits.

Purgatory:

Christ refers to the sinner who "will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come" (Matt. 12:32), suggesting that one can be freed after death of the consequences of one’s sins. Similarly, Paul tells us that, when we are judged, each man’s work will be tried. And what happens if a righteous man’s work fails the test? "He will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire" (1 Cor 3:15). Now this loss, this penalty, can’t refer to consignment to hell, since no one is saved there; and heaven can’t be meant, since there is no suffering ("fire") there. The Catholic doctrine of purgatory alone explains this passage.

Then, of course, there is the Bible’s approval of prayers for the dead: "In doing this he acted in a very excellent and noble way, inasmuch as he had the resurrection of the dead in view; for if he were not expecting the dead to rise again, it would have been useless and foolish to pray for them in death. But if he did this with a view to the splendid reward that awaits those who had gone to rest in godliness, it was a holy and pious thought. Thus he made atonement for the dead that they might be freed from this sin" (2 Macc. 12:43–45). Prayers are not needed by those in heaven, and no one can help those in hell. That means some people must be in a third condition, at least temporarily. This verse so clearly illustrates the existence of purgatory that, at the time of the Reformation, Protestants had to cut the books of the Maccabees out of their Bibles in order to avoid accepting the doctrine.

Prayers for the dead and the consequent doctrine of purgatory have been part of the true religion since before the time of Christ. Not only can we show it was practiced by the Jews of the time of the Maccabees, but it has even been retained by Orthodox Jews today, who recite a prayer known as the Mourner’s Kaddish for eleven months after the death of a loved one so that the loved one may be purified. It was not the Catholic Church that added the doctrine of purgatory. Rather, any change in the original teaching has taken place in the Protestant churches, which rejected a doctrine that had always been believed by Jews and Christians.

Trinity:

The doctrine of the Trinity is encapsulated in Matthew 28:19, where Jesus instructs the apostles: "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit."

The parallelism of the Father, the Son, and the Spirit is not unique to Matthew’s Gospel, but appears elsewhere in the New Testament (e.g., 2 Cor. 13:14, Heb. 9:14), as well as in the writings of the earliest Christians, who clearly understood them in the sense that we do today—that the Father, the Son, and the Spirit are three divine persons who are one divine being (God).

It is also clearly alluded to in the first paragraphs of Genesis, as well as John.

While the Holy Sprit hovered over the waters, God said...and then let us make man in our image and likeness. John states that in the beginning was the word. and the word was in him and with him...and the world new him not.

There is nothing pagan or unscriptural about these four concepts. People simply decide to except them or not. However, the only important (eternal wise) issue is that we confess and accept Jesus as our personal savior (accept Jesus is the key phrase).

The Bible, I might add also specifically instructs us not to worry about end times (do not commit the sin of worrying, over something we have no control over).

As a good friend of mine once said (a muslim none the less), "We should be more concerned with watching out for each other's well being, than the end of the world to come...it will get here when it get's here. Right now we have life to contend with...let's make a good one shall we?"

Wise man. ;)

v/r

Q
yes you are right , when you say that people decide weather to except these beliefs or not., many people do . jesus himself said that accurate knowledge leads to everlasting life ,,,,john 17;3 which seems to me that there would also be inaccurate knowledge around. many people are decieved by false knowledge. at the end of the day, when a person has accurate knowledge the false is plain to see . yes, we do have a life to live in line with what jesus said ,which was KEEP ON THE WATCH .the end of the world means the end of the system of things ,and true christians will aways be keeping on the watch , not going to sleep as some have . that is why they have forgotten to keep on the watch, because they have been misled by false doctrines.that push the wonderful hope about Gods kingdom Goverment into the back ground. but true christians never forget the work that Jesus left them to do matt 24;14 what a wonderful hope the kingdom of god holds out for the earth .even ressurection into a paradise earth . but that is for another thread.

Quahom1 said:
In short no, You are alluding that others than yourself are taking on Pagan beliefs.

q
well the question is, have others taken on these pagan beliefs ?

mee said:
yes you are right , when you say that people decide weather to except these beliefs or not., many people do . jesus himself said that accurate knowledge leads to everlasting life ,,,,john 17;3 which seems to me that there would also be inaccurate knowledge around. many people are decieved by false knowledge. at the end of the day, when a person has accurate knowledge the false is plain to see . yes, we do have a life to live in line with what jesus said ,which was KEEP ON THE WATCH .the end of the world means the end of the system of things ,and true christians will aways be keeping on the watch , not going to sleep as some have . that is why they have forgotten to keep on the watch, because they have been misled by false doctrines.that push the wonderful hope about Gods kingdom Goverment into the back ground. but true christians never forget the work that Jesus left them to do matt 24;14 what a wonderful hope the kingdom of god holds out for the earth .even ressurection into a paradise earth . but that is for another thread.

Everything I explained is specifically backed by scripture. So unless the inference is that scripture is false, then the four points we're discussing must be correct and valid. If the arguement becomes that one misinterprets the scripture, then the other can be presumed to do the same. If the contention is that one set of scriptures are corrupt and the other's is incorrupt, then the question becomes which is which, and who has the authority to determine thus? If one decries their leadership or unitary concensus is the authority, and the other rebuffs that theirs is, then we are back to square one...this is what is called "diggin' in the weeds" or going around in circles.

Back