Got Discernment?

Mindonfire

Reaction score
Character Descriptions

Nelson D. Neocon: Confident, Bold Assertive guy who comes from an upper-class upbringing. People really don’t know what he is but claims Jesus is his Savior, claims to be Conservative so most people automatically thinks that he’s a Christian. Loves to act tough and tell jokes. Hangs out exclusively with and manipulates Christian 2000, and Wright E. Ronald. Has a habit of repeating himself.

Wright E. Ronald: Relatively conservative guy, come from a middle-class upbringing. Doesn’t like to read much, just likes to listen to whatever Nelson D. Neocon and Christian 2000 have to say. Believes he’s a Christian because as he puts it “I’ve been going to chuch all my life.” Loves down home cooking and his pick-up. Hangs out exclusively with Nelson D. Neocon and Christian 2000.

Christian 2000: Used to be a relatively meek and humble guy until he started hanging out with Nelson D. Neocon and Wright E. Ronald, and picked up some of their temperaments. Now he’s bolder, more assertive and hipper. Very assured of his salvation and his beliefs. Has the uncanny ability to quote any scripture from the Bible. Adores Nelson D Neocon, thinks he’s the best thing since Jesus himself.

Rev. Faith A. Finances: Pastor of a huge mega-church, who lives in a 3 million dollar house. Travels around by a private jet. Owns a fleet of cars. Wears thousand dollar suits and shoes.

Anitalot A. Finances: Wife of Rev. Faith A. Finances

Muslim Mo: Simple guy who’s a devout Muslim. Has a wife with 7 children. Considered an outcast and a trouble maker

Lewis D. Lefty: Pretty easy going guy, loves Tofurkey, loves his Vespa. Doesn’t really know if there is a God but goes to church on occasion. Most consider him a heathen.

Scene

Somewhere in America it is late evening and Muslim Mo is on his way home from work. He is walking home when he is suddenly attacked by six guys who shout derogatory insults at him and assault him. They steal his clothes, and beat him. He is left half dead. After a small amount of time has expired along comes Rev. Faith A. Finances and his wife come along on their way to a Save Terri Schiavo Rally

Anita L. Finances: (Disgusted) What or Who is that?

Rev. Faith A. Finances: I don’t know honey, but be careful, he looks dangerous. Watch your step honey; you don’t want to get those new Prada shoes dirty in that red stuff

Muslim Mo: Please help. (He whispers faintly)

Anita L. Finances: (looking closely) He looks like one of the Arab or Muslim guys.

Rev. Faith A. Finances: (looking closely) He sure is. You see Honey pay careful attention, cause this is what happens when you’re unsaved and worship that demon god Allah. Our God is mighty. Oh praise his name (as he throws his hands into the air) He has blessed us and prospered us and cursed them. You see our God is greater that theirs. Hallelujah! Thank you Jesus (he shouts)

Anita L. Finances: Amen (she shouts)

Rev. Faith A. Finances: C’mon Honey lets get going or we’ll be late for the rally

They pass over to the other side.

A few minutes pass and along come Nelson D. Neocon, Wright E. Ronald, and Christian 2000. They are also on there way to the Save Terri Schiavo Rally.

Wright E. Ronald: Hey guys take a look at that guy.

(They walk over and look closely while Christian 2000 is talking on his cell phone)

Muslim Mo: Please help me (he whispers faintly)

Wright E. Ronald: Hey that’s a Jihad Johnnie.

Nelson D. Neocon: That sure is. Well serves him right. He’s lucky he didn’t run into me first. Dang evildoing terrorist’ trying to come over here and take our freedoms. I guess that Allah can’t save him now. (He chuckles)

Christian2000: (as he gets off the phone) You know those guys are nothing but demons who hate Jesus

Nelson D. Neocon: That’s right they hate Jesus, they hate our freedoms and they are a bunch of evildoers (He repeats in his customary manner) God bless America.

Christian2000: Hey guys let’s get going before we’re late for the Terri Schiavo rally.

They pass to the other side, and as they leave Nelson gives him a cheap –shot in the abdomen and chuckles.

A few minutes pass by and Lewis D. Lefty comes along on his Vespa. He notices Muslim Mo on the side of the road and immediately stops.

Muslim Mo: Please help me (he whispers faintly)

Lewis D. Lefty: Don’t try to talk dude. I have some alcohol and bandages in my backpack. I’m gonna try to patch you up as best as I can, and see if we can get to a hospital.

He starts cleaning Muslim Mos’ wounds then bandages him up, and helps him to his Vespa. They take off to the nearest emergency room.

SceneII

They are now at a hospital. Lewis D. Lefty stays with Muslim Mo all night as doctors operate on him. The next day when he is set to leave he approaches an attendant.

Lewis D. Lefty: Please take my credit card number, and take good care of him. It the credit card gets maxed out, when I come back I will pay the balance

Attendant: Okay Mr. Lefty just fill out these papers

Scene

Luke 10:36 Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?

John 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

Matthew 24:10-12 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Matthew 25:44-46 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did [it] not to one of the least of these, ye did [it] not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Back