sickness will vanish

M

mee

As ruler of Gods heavenly Kingdom,Jesus will do healing on a far grander scale than when he was on earth 2000years ago . 2000 years ago he showed on a small scale what it will be like on a large scale when the new heaven and new earth are here.....matthew 9;35...mark;1;40-42...John5;5-9 Then in the new earth ...no resident will say i am sick ....Isaiah;33;24 ....Isaiah 35;5-6 wow . we dont even know what it is like to be without sickness and death on the earth , what a fantastic thing to behold no sickness on the earth and thats a promise from the bible . i am sure all people would like to see that happen on the earth .would you not agree ?

mee said:
As ruler of Gods heavenly Kingdom,Jesus will do healing on a far grander scale than when he was on earth 2000years ago . 2000 years ago he showed on a small scale what it will be like on a large scale when the new heaven and new earth are here.....matthew 9;35...mark;1;40-42...John5;5-9 Then in the new earth ...no resident will say i am sick ....Isaiah;33;24 ....Isaiah 35;5-6 wow . we dont even know what it is like to be without sickness and death on the earth , what a fantastic thing to behold no sickness on the earth and thats a promise from the bible . i am sure all people would like to see that happen on the earth .would you not agree ?

Jesus also assured us that we would do even greater things than He had done (no small feat). And that it would be normal in everyday things...

And I must add once again, that Jesus is God. ;)

v/r

Q

yes ,Jesus preached about the kingdom in the known world then , but look how the preaching work has been preached in these last days into all of the inhabited earth ,no mean feat .still when Jesus is directing the preaching work there is no stopping it,

And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, and he had everlasting good news to declare as glad tidings to those who dwell on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people, saying in a loud voice: "FEAR God and give him glory, because the hour of the judgment by him has arrived, and so worship the One who made the heaven and the earth and sea and fountains of waters...rev 14;6yes there are many angels doing the work given them by Jesus in the heavens and its happening right now .good news indeedthat the heavenlyKingdom of God will do away with sickness eventualy

And no resident will say: "I am sick." The people that are dwelling in [the land] will be those pardoned for their errorIsaiah 33;24

(Revelation 21:4) And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away."

(Revelation 22:2) down the middle of its broad way. And on this side of the river and on that side [there were] trees of life producing twelve crops of fruit, yielding their fruits each month. And the leaves of the trees [were] for the curing of the nations

mee said:

If there were no sickness then does that also mean that there is no death or even births??

I said:
If there were no sickness then does that also mean that there is no death or even births??
no death thats for sure ,asthe bible tells us that death will be swallowed up forever
He will actually swallow up death forever, and the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will certainly wipe the tears from all faces. And the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth, for Jehovah himself has spoken [it]...Isaiah 25;8

(Hebrews 2:15) and [that] he might emancipate all those who for fear of death were subject to slavery all through their lives.​

(Revelation 20:14) And death and Ha´des were hurled into the lake of fire. This means the second death, the lake of fire

(Revelation 21:4) And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away....yes it was Gods original purpose for man to live forever on the earth and to fill it who knows what God will have in mind after the earth is filled to his satisfaction ...... we can only wonder about that one, but look at all the planets that he could use if he wanted ,but of coarse that is only my own thoughts about other planets lets make sure that we inherit this one first then who knows what Jehovah will have in mind.

Back