history of the New Testament Canon

foundationist.org

Reaction score
Here's an interesting article which goes into great detail about the evolution of Christian texts into the current canon that we have now.

Did'nt there used to be reincarnation in the Bible at one time? I've always been told it was taken out later on. that right? :eek:

I do not know but brian has posted a link of texts excluded from the Bible.

I've heard the same said, but I don't recall ever hearing any specific texts mentioned that may have stated this idea.

I am finding it a little annoying to have to open up so many windows to the different texts. Would it be possible to host any of the texts yourself? I hope that is not an impertinent question to ask.

It is a long time since I read this thread. I did not see the whole list of topics as it was only showing topics from the past 30 days. Interesting to read this now. I think you finally solved the problem! Your apocrypha page is much improved.
:)
I noticed this time that the original link you gave was to infidels.org. It does not seem like a very unbiased site. How do you personally rate the information given?

The information is simply provided for discussion purposes - but I do quite agree that the site has a specific bias.

I said:
The information is simply provided for discussion purposes - but I do quite agree that the site has a specific bias.

Don't know, perhaps not so far off...it is going to take time to read in its entirety.

v/r

Q

Back