My change of Mind.

Postmaster

Reaction score
The plane that went down in Greece was a terrorist attack. They found traces of Anthrax in the plane. There is not a person in Cyprus that doesn't know someone personally affected by this crash that left from my home town.

One family that was wiped out was on a Christian pilgrim to a church of Mary in Greece to Pray and donate for an ill family member. Our local Butcher lost his nephew.

They are attacking liberation and the free man.

Postmaster said:
The plane that went down in Greece was a terrorist attack. They found traces of Anthrax in the plane. There is not a person in Cyprus that doesn't know someone personally affected by this crash that left from my home town.

One family that was wiped out was on a Christian pilgrim to a church of Mary in Greece to Pray and donate for an ill family member. Our local Butcher lost his nephew.

They are attacking liberation and the free man.

Postmaster, though I do not dispute the possibility of a terrorist attack (F-16 pilots saw the co-pilot slumped and another man not the pilot trying to keep control of the aircraft until it ran out of fuel...maybe the steward who had a pilot's license), Anthrax would not have killed the people that fast. And I can find no releases describing anthrax, though toxic gas is not being ruled out.

27 people had oxygen masks on at the point of impact, and one child lived beyond the crash, until fire got to him.

Also, there is the matter of an alleged "diary" kept by one of the pilots, that appears to be missing, and if revealed, would eventually cause the closing of that particular airline?

However, if you have an article with this "anthrax" issue, perhaps you could share a link with us?

v/r

Q

Looking at the title.. Im wondering if in your outrage and hurt that you might understand what Americans feel after 9/11? Before you had a bit of seeming that it did not touch you.. so it did not affect you... Even if this plane was not a terrorist attack you believe it was... Can you possibly understand how we feel now?

Your country and people are in my prayers.

Back