Hail...

17th Angel

לבעוט את התחת ולקחת שמות
Reaction score
Have you seen the little piggies crawling in the d
Hail,

I am currently searching myself to find truth, I have found a friend who has told me that this is a good forum, so I have come to seek friendship and knowledge... I will also offer My knowledge and friendship...

I am a Male, People get confused.... No idea why. But I am a MALE... I like animals, plants, history, religion, films, english lit, and writing, I have made eight Novels and will get around to having them published..... soon, heh. Hmm what else? Cannot really think of much right now, lets get it on! :)

Hailo:) i would like to see those novels someday.
i have found the best place to search for truth is way down deep inside using honesty of heart.
Welcome aboard 17th.

Hail................

Attachments

• hail.jpg
    hail.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 260
Some should tell CZ that he needs to put 17th on ignore.. As it is one of my alta egos. :O

There are others? :)
Anyway, when you joined you had a little ninja graphic. Whatever happened to that?

Some should tell CZ that he needs to put 17th on ignore.. As it is one of my alta egos. :O

If 17th delights in gratuitously violent posts, I just might have to. ;)

There are others? :)
Anyway, when you joined you had a little ninja graphic. Whatever happened to that?

Hmmmmm Ninja graphic, ninja graphic.... *digs through his image archive.*

This could take forever... However it maybe in this thread; http://www.interfaith.org/forum/avarrrr-tarrrs-d-7733.html

Was it like a ninja dustball by anychance?

LOL got me looking at all my old AVARGHS. lol, This is one of my faves.

myne.gif

OH!!! OH!! Found my dustball....

17D.jpg
No idea why, but when you say ninja this is what came to mind? I am wrong probally lol.

Nope, those are all pretty cool but this one had a little anime ninja, sort of chubby and round...

O hello thar Alex. I was just welcoming this 17th guy to the site.

:O Now you tell me. I just gave him my credit card info.

Back