cant help but think....

Chezz

Established Member
Reaction score
good day,

ive been thinking for a while that if there is a predetirmined timeline, then would we have of allready ruined it? giving the abortion rate/ suicide, an aborted fetus could of have been a great person that would contribute to world peace/ evil

now, i know that the above would be somewhat contridicting itself that if there were a preditirmined timeline that this wouldbe allready concidered BUT,

if there where no preditirmined timeline then it would be possible in theory that we might of allready aborted the second coming of (Jesus)?
resonable idea.

what do you all think about this?

Afraid I'm not much use here; I don't believe in predestiny.

I believe in the interaction of free will and the fabric of ultimate reality. Imagine, if you will, that reality is a tapestry. The weave isn't uniform. Some parts are very tightly woven- in these matters, free will is nearly impossible. Reality is what it is in these matters/events/etc., and we have to learn to cope with it. In other parts of the tapestry, threads are a bit loose. We have more of an ability to co-create reality, to take the threads we're given and weave them according to our own free will.

If certain events, such as Jesus' coming are part of the tightly woven tapestry of reality, not much we do will change it. If events are not, we have more impact on the matter.

By the way, Jesus' second coming is, according to the Bible, from the heavens and not like the first- born as a human being, so abortion should not impact it at all anyway. The question of what happens to the souls of aborted babies is interesting, however. My own feeling is that at least some of them are sent again; my own mother was forced to have an abortion by her parents, and I feel strongly that I was that child and that I was given back to her after she was on her own. I don't know if that changes if the mother has more of a choice in the matter.

i understand what you are saying Path.

Chezz, I am afraid i dont get the original question. it seems this is a predestination/free will thought.?.

In my humble opinion I think certian events have been set in motion that cannot be changed:

Heb 9:24-28
24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:25 Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
KJV

if there where no preditirmined timeline then it would be possible in theory that we might of allready aborted the second coming of (Jesus)?
resonable idea.

Matt 24:19-38
19 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect's sake those days will be shortened. 23 Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There!' do not believe it. 24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand. 26 Therefore if they say to you, 'Look, He is in the desert!' do not go out; or 'Look, He is in the inner rooms!' do not believe it. 27 For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 28 For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.
29 "Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
32 "Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near--at the doors! 34 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.
36 "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
NKJV

Chezz said:
good day,

ive been thinking for a while that if there is a predetirmined timeline, then would we have of allready ruined it? giving the abortion rate/ suicide, an aborted fetus could of have been a great person that would contribute to world peace/ evil

now, i know that the above would be somewhat contridicting itself that if there were a preditirmined timeline that this wouldbe allready concidered BUT,

resonable idea.

what do you all think about this?
If you don't feel that timeline was predetermined, them you must feel that
Bible is Science fiction. Torah (or "christian" OT) is History of Human race,
from beginning to the end ( I hope you understand" beginning and the end "
part ). It all happend, except the end, and new Dimension of existance.
Death is the only natural balance of Life. It was scientificaly prooven that overpopulation of planet would cause destruction of life.

So it is kinda Irrational, for anyone to trow " Hissy fit ", or trigger global depression over fact about abortion, suicide, terrorism, natural catastrophies
and any other cause of death. ;)

In "my book", the most "colourful" prophecy of Jesus (among other stories from Matthew 24 ), about how will The end actualy happend, is parable about
what have happend to Noah in Matthew 24:37-39, Jesus have said :
" When the Son of Man returns, it will be like it was in Noah's day.
In those days before the Flood, the people were enjoying banquets and parties and wedings right up to the time Noah entered his boat. People didn't
realize what was going to happen until the Flood came and swept them
all away. That is how it will be, @ the coming of the Son of Man. "

That is proof itself that there will be ( unfortunately ) billions of people that are going to abort belief of their own Death.

Somehow Time is going to Stop, and it is not going to be Pretty.
Nothing spectacular, the closest explanation of that Revelation 20 scenario,
is situation or dimension from movie " Groundhog Day "
People that don't feel truth and true love, will realize that life is One day, and
is going to end that day. And God and His people will start to eternaly Exist
in that same day for " 1000 years ", which is not how long it is going to take for those who couldn't feel truth and true love ( or who are not chosen to feel that way) to dissapear from existence.

Very simple, just like everything else in Life ;)

your question doesn't make much sense. if there was a predetermind timeline then all our "evilness" abortion, suicide bombers, whatever, would already have been put in it. if something or someone knew enough to create such a timeline, the timeline would include everything bad that was going to happen as well as everything good. That all would be written in the timeline. Why would the timeline exclude it the bad things and then mess up? how would it be a timeline then?

Back