Judas Field of Blood Acts 1 question

I

InChristAlways

I have a question on this event in Acts 1.

This tells us Judas fell headlong and he burst open and his entrails gushed out and that scripture had to be fulfilled concerning the betrayer of our Lord Jesus.

I have always felt this was more of a "prophecy" on the house of Judah/Levi than actually what happened, and why call it the "Field of Blood" just for this? So I looked for a similar event in the OT.
Acts 1:16 "Men [and] brethren, this Scripture had to be fulfilled, which the Holy Spirit spoke before by the mouth of David concerning Judas/Judah, who became a guide to those who arrested Jesus; 17 "for he was numbered with us and obtained a part in this ministry." 18 (Now this man purchased a field with the wages of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst open in the middle and all his entrails gushed out. 19 And it became known to all those dwelling in Jerusalem; so that field is called in their own language, Akel Dama, that is, Field of Blood.) 20 "For it is written in the book of Psalms: 'Let his dwelling place be desolate, And let no one live in it'; and, 'Let another take his office.'
That event is comparable to this one in 2 chron 21 concerning the King of Judah. [Just as Jezebel is mentioned in our own book of revelation going back to King Ahab and Jezebel]. Does anyone else view these 2 events as "prophetic" for the house of Judah that Jesus came from and also the one that betrayed Him?
Steve

2 chron 21: 16 Moreover the LORD stirred up against Jehoram the spirit of the Philistines and the Arabians who [were] near the Ethiopians. 17 And they came up into Judah and invaded it, and carried away all the possessions that were found in the king's house, and also his sons and his wives, so that there was not a son left to him except Jehoahaz, the youngest of his sons. 18 After all this the LORD struck him in his intestines with an incurable disease. 19 Then it happened in the course of time, after the end of two years, that his intestines came out because of his sickness; so he died in severe pain. And his people made no burning for him, like the burning for his fathers.
Zeph 1:4 "I will stretch out My hand against Judah, And against all the inhabitants of Jerusalem. I will cut off every trace of Baal from this place, The names of the idolatrous priests with the [pagan] priests --
[size=+2]

[/size]

That's very interesting, especially as I believe there's a conflicting account in the NT that has Judas simply hanged. In which case, you make the Acts quote sound like it's specifically written to try and "fulfil" prophecy.

InChristAlways said:

This tells us Judas fell headlong and he burst open and his entrails gushed out and that scripture had to be fulfilled concerning the betrayer of our Lord Jesus.

I have always felt this was more of a "prophecy" on the house of Judah/Levi than actually what happened, and why call it the "Field of Blood" just for this? So I looked for a similar event in the OT.
That event is comparable to this one in 2 chron 21 concerning the King of Judah. [Just as Jezebel is mentioned in our own book of revelation going back to King Ahab and Jezebel]. Does anyone else view these 2 events as "prophetic" for the house of Judah that Jesus came from and also the one that betrayed Him?
Steve

2 chron 21: 16 Moreover the LORD stirred up against Jehoram the spirit of the Philistines and the Arabians who [were] near the Ethiopians. 17 And they came up into Judah and invaded it, and carried away all the possessions that were found in the king's house, and also his sons and his wives, so that there was not a son left to him except Jehoahaz, the youngest of his sons. 18 After all this the LORD struck him in his intestines with an incurable disease. 19 Then it happened in the course of time, after the end of two years, that his intestines came out because of his sickness; so he died in severe pain. And his people made no burning for him, like the burning for his fathers. [size=+2]

[/size]

Brian makes a good point. There are two stories of Judas. What we do know/agree on is that the 30 silver pieces bought a "potter's field" and people were buried there. Had Judas hung himself and his entrails became exposed could be a possiblility. The stronger point impressed upon the author of the story, may simply be that which affected them most. One sees the hanging as significant, while the other sees the entrails exposed as significant.

A bloated dead body, cut down from a hanging, falls head long into a field and opens up on impact, exposing entrails...not so far fetched. It happens.

What is being described in the OT could be a disease that causes the intestines to protrued from the anus (very painful and incurable). But not specifically exploded from the body cavity as say a bloated body dead two or more days in 100 degree weather, that ruptures upon impact with the ground. (remember I have some no small experience in forensic science, and have seen my share of bodies in various stages of decomposition).

v/r

Q

I have always felt this was more of a "prophecy" on the house of Judah/Levi than actually what happened, and why call it the "Field of Blood" just for this? So I looked for a similar event in the OT..........

Zeph 1:4 "I will stretch out My hand against Judah, And against all the inhabitants of Jerusalem. I will cut off every trace of Baal from this place, The names of the idolatrous priests with the [pagan] priests --
I said:
That's very interesting, especially as I believe there's a conflicting account in the NT that has Judas simply hanged. In which case, you make the Acts quote sound like it's specifically written to try and "fulfil" prophecy.
Brian makes a good point. There are two stories of Judas. What we do know/agree on is that the 30 silver pieces bought a "potter's field" and people were buried there. Had Judas hung himself and his entrails became exposed could be a possiblility.
I agree and just brought it up for interest, but Judah is a very prominent name in the OT/NT as both the Sceptre and betrayer was to come from that house.?

Genesis 49:1 And Jacob called his sons and said, "Gather together, that I may tell you what shall befall you in the last days: [Daniel's "Time of the End"?]

Zechariah 11:12 Then I said to them, "If it is agreeable to you, give [me] my wages; and if not, refrain." So they weighed out for my wages thirty [pieces] of silver.

Another example of what I view as "symbolism" is in Esther where Haman, enemy/betrayer of the jews, was hanged. [I am not comparing this to Judas hanging himself btw]. The High Priest of the NT was the enemy of Christ and His followers in the NT for example and Caiphas even prophecied that Jesus should die for the Nation.

What strikes me about this is the gallows being 50 cubits high which would be about 75 or so feet high or almost 8 stories of a building!.
Is there any place in historical records of any gallows ever being built that high and what would be the significance of "50 cubits" :confused:

Esther 5:14 Then his wife Zeresh and all his friends said to him, "Let a gallows be made, fifty cubits high, and in the morning suggest to the king that Mordecai be hanged on it; then go merrily with the king to the banquet." And the thing pleased Haman; so he had the gallows made.

"Cubit: An ancient unit of linear measure, originally equal to the length of the forearm from the tip of the middle finger to the elbow, or about 17 to 22 inches (43 to 56 centimeters)."

Esther 7:10
So they hanged Haman on the gallows that he had prepared for Mordecai. Then the king's wrath subsided.

InChristAlways said:
I agree and just brought it up for interest, but Judah is a very prominent name in the OT/NT as both the Sceptre and betrayer was to come from that house.?

Genesis 49:1 And Jacob called his sons and said, "Gather together, that I may tell you what shall befall you in the last days: [Daniel's "Time of the End"?]

Zechariah 11:12 Then I said to them, "If it is agreeable to you, give [me] my wages; and if not, refrain." So they weighed out for my wages thirty [pieces] of silver.

Another example of what I view as "symbolism" is in Esther where Haman, enemy/betrayer of the jews, was hanged. [I am not comparing this to Judas hanging himself btw]. The High Priest of the NT was the enemy of Christ and His followers in the NT for example and Caiphas even prophecied that Jesus should die for the Nation.

What strikes me about this is the gallows being 50 cubits high which would be about 75 or so feet high or almost 8 stories of a building!.
Is there any place in historical records of any gallows ever being built that high and what would be the significance of "50 cubits" :confused:

Esther 5:14 Then his wife Zeresh and all his friends said to him, "Let a gallows be made, fifty cubits high, and in the morning suggest to the king that Mordecai be hanged on it; then go merrily with the king to the banquet." And the thing pleased Haman; so he had the gallows made.

"Cubit: An ancient unit of linear measure, originally equal to the length of the forearm from the tip of the middle finger to the elbow, or about 17 to 22 inches (43 to 56 centimeters)."

Esther 7:10 So they hanged Haman on the gallows that he had prepared for Mordecai. Then the king's wrath subsided.

Judah, and Judas Iscariot are two totally different people...so your point is?

Zeph 1:4
"I will stretch out My hand against Judah, And against all the inhabitants of Jerusalem. I will cut off every trace of Baal from this place, The names of the idolatrous priests with the [pagan] priests --
Quahom1 said:
Judah, and Judas Iscariot are two totally different people...so your point is?
Doesn't the name Judas also signify "Judah" and would you agree both Jesus and his betrayer would come from Judah?

of Hebrew origin 03063 Judah or Judas = "he shall be praised"

I am unsure of the translation of this verse:

(Young) John 13:26 Jesus answereth, `That one it is to whom I, having dipped the morsel, shall give it;' and having dipped the morsel, he giveth [it] to Judas of Simon, Iscariot.

Matthew 26:14 Then one of the twelve, who is called Judas Iscariot, having gone unto the chief priests, said,

Iscariot 2469 Iskariotes {is-kar-ee-o'-tace}
of Hebrew origin probably 0377 and 07149;; n pr m
AV - Iscariot 11; 11
Iscariot = "men of Kerioth" 1) the apostle who betrayed Jesus

For example, who would the "they" represent in the NT?

Quahom1 said:
A bloated dead body, cut down from a hanging, falls head long into a field and opens up on impact, exposing entrails...not so far fetched. It happens.

That's a good point - I had a Vietnam veteran make a similar suggestion before, ie, that the accounts are describing the same event, but focusing on different aspects of it.

2 chron 21: 16 Moreover the LORD stirred up against Jehoram the spirit of the Philistines and the Arabians who [were] near the Ethiopians. 17 And they came up into Judah and invaded it, and carried away all the possessions that were found in the king's house, and also his sons and his wives, so that there was not a son left to him except Jehoahaz, the youngest of his sons. 18 After all this the LORD struck him in his intestines with an incurable disease. 19 Then it happened in the course of time, after the end of two years, that his intestines came out because of his sickness; so he died in severe pain. And his people made no burning for him, like the burning for his fathers.
I said:
That's a good point - I had a Vietnam veteran make a similar suggestion before, ie, that the accounts are describing the same event, but focusing on different aspects of it.
Hi I,Brian and Q. But we can agree Judas/High Priests is the fulfillment of Zech 11:12, correct?

For example, who would the "they" of Zech 11:12 represent in the NT? Was "Judas" being picked out as the betrayer of Jesus a "coincidence" or "symbolic"?
Steve

2455. Ioudas ee-oo-das' of Hebrew origin (3063); Judas (i.e. Jehudah), the name of ten Israelites; also of the posterity of one of them and its region:--Juda(-h, -s); Jude. 3063 Yhuwdah yeh-hoo-daw' from 3034; celebrated; Jehudah (or Judah), the name of five Israelites; also of the tribe descended from the first, and of its territory:--Judah.

John 14:30 "I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler/prince of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.

Luke 22:47 And while he is speaking, lo, a multitude, and he who is called Judas [#2455][indwelled with Satan], one of the twelve, was coming before them, and he came nigh to Jesus to kiss him,.......... 52 Then Jesus said to the chief priests, captains of the temple, and the elders who had come to Him, "Have you come out, as against a robber, with swords and clubs?

InChristAlways said:
Hi I,Brian and Q. But we can agree Judas/High Priests is the fulfillment of Zech 11:12, correct?

Don't know. In 70 AD the Romans raized Jeruselem, destroying everything in sight and scattering the remnants of Judah, Benjaman and Levi to the four corners of the earth. Then gave the land to the new "Palestinians" and called it by a Roman name "Palestine". This effectively removed the priests (both Hebrew and pagan), from the land. This action does dove tail in with the prophecy of Zeph 1:4.

v/r

Q

John 14:30
"I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler/prince of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.

Luke 22:47 And while he is speaking, lo, a multitude, and he who is called Judas [#2455][indwelled with Satan], one of the twelve, was coming before them, and he came nigh to Jesus to kiss him,.......... 52 Then Jesus said to the chief priests, captains of the temple, and the elders who had come to Him, "Have you come out, as against a robber, with swords and clubs?

Quahom1 said:
Don't know. In 70 AD the Romans raized Jeruselem, destroying everything in sight and scattering the remnants of Judah, Benjaman and Levi to the four corners of the earth. Then gave the land to the new "Palestinians" and called it by a Roman name "Palestine". This effectively removed the priests (both Hebrew and pagan), from the land. This action does dove tail in with the prophecy of Zeph 1:4.

v/r

Q
Jesus prophecied that their nation and house would be taken from them and is also what the jewish nation [circumcision] were afraid of in John 11. I try to distinquish between both Nations of Judah and Israel[put away by God] and may be one reason I view prophecies the way I do. This is just my own humble view.

John 11:48 "If we let Him alone like this, everyone will believe in Him, and the Romans will come and take away both our [jews/Priesthood of Judah?] place and nation."

I can picture them as the form of the "dragon" in revelation though that may make be appear to be "anti-jewish", but I hope not as Jesus was sent to "Redeem" them and bring both their Nations together again.

Matthew 21:43 "Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it.

Paul also mentioned a "delusion" put upon them and I assume his epistles were written before the fall of Judea and Jerusalem::confused: [I have no view on when revelation was "visioned" either]

2 thess 2: 11 And for this reason God will send them a working deception, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the Truth [Word of Jesus?] but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

I myself find it hard to fathom that the book of revelation is not depicting that event. Whether it was/is an event that happened/s in the "heavenly" realm, I have no clue, but in the OT, Elisha had the eyes of a man opened to see the "celestial events" in 2 kings.
2 Kings 6:17 And Elisha prayed, and said, "LORD, I pray, open his eyes that he may see." Then the LORD opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw. And behold, the mountain [was] full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.
But if revelation is the fulfillment of Daniel 12 and the OC Jewish Nation of Judah/Levi, perhaps we need to look at revelation in a "new Light"? Just my humble view brother.

The enemy of Jesus, the High Priesthood of the house of Judah/Levi was also promised a front row seat at the "coming of the Son of Man". Whether it is pass or future, Christ's prophecies of the destruction of the Jewish Nation did come to pass in my view as Jesus was talking to the Jewish Nation at that time.

Luke 21:22 "For these are the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. 23 "But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! For there will be great distress in the land and wrath upon this people.[size=+2]...... [/size] 27 "Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 "Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near."

Reve 14:14 Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat [One] like the Son of Man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle.

Matt 23:37 " O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under [her] wings, but you were not willing! 38 "See! Your house is left to you a wilderness; 39 "for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, 'Blessed [is] He who comes in the name of the LORD!' "

InChristAlways said:
Jesus prophecied that their nation and house would be taken from them and is also what the jewish nation [circumcision] were afraid of in John 11.

John 11:48 "If we let Him alone like this, everyone will believe in Him, and the Romans will come and take away both our place and nation."

Matthew 21:43 "Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it.

Paul also mentioned a "delusion" put upon them and I assume his epistles were written before the fall of Judea and Jerusalem::confused:

2 thess 2: 11 And for this reason God will send them a working deception, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the Truth [Word of Jesus?] but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

I myself find it hard to fathom that the book of revelation is not depicting that event. Whether it was/is an event that happened/s in the "heavenly" realm, I have no clue, but in the OT, Elisha had the eyes of a man opened to see the "celestial events" in 2 kings.

But if revelation is the fulfillment of Daniel 12 and the OC Jewish Nation of Judah/Levi, perhaps we need to look at revelation in a "new Light"? Just my humble view brother.

The enemy of Jesus, the High Priesthood of the house of Judah/Levi was also promised a front row seat at the "coming of the Son of Man".

Luke 21:22 "For these are the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. 23 "But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! For there will be great distress in the land and wrath upon this people.[size=+2]...... [/size]27 "Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 "Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near."

Reve 14:14 Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat [One] like the Son of Man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle.

Matt 23:37 " O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under [her] wings, but you were not willing! 38 "See! Your house is left to you a wilderness; 39 "for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, 'Blessed [is] He who comes in the name of the LORD!' "

It would be preferred if you used more of your own words and thoughts, as opposed to simply quoting scripture. That is hard to piece together your own thoughts (and is a turn off to discussion).

v/r

Q

John 14:30
"I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler/prince of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.

Quahom1 said:
It would be preferred if you used more of your own words and thoughts, as opposed to simply quoting scripture. That is hard to piece together your own thoughts (and is a turn off to discussion).

v/r

Q
In a nutshell, I believe the Dragon in revelation is depicting a type of OC Law/Death that Jesus came to fulfill and the house of Judah was still "married" to God while Israel was "put away".

Since the Time of the End concerns the covenanted people of Israel/Judah, it appears that revelation is depicting the bringing together of both Nations of Judah and Israel under one King, Jesus the Christ, the Lamb of God, as prophecied in the NT.

Genesis 49:1 And Jacob called his sons and said, "Gather together, that I may tell you what shall befall you in the last days:[size=+2]
[/size]
This is why I am so interested in Chapter 11 of Daniel and why I see a lot of that event happening "AFTER" Christ brings the NC to Israel/Judah. I never read Macabees and may be one reason I view it differently than the jewish religion does, as there appears to be possibly 2 different Covenants in it along with the Continual and Abomination mentioned in the Olivet Discourse. What is your view?

John 11:48 "If we let Him alone like this, everyone will believe in Him, and the Romans will come and take away both our place and nation."

Daniel 12:1 "At that time Michael shall stand up, The great prince who stands [watch] over the sons of your people; And there shall be a time of trouble, Such as never was since there was a nation, [Even] to that time. And at that time your people shall be delivered, Every one who is found written in the book.

Reve 12:7
And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought,

InChristAlways said:
In a nutshell, I believe the Dragon in revelation is depicting a type of OC Law/Death that Jesus came to fulfill. Since the Time of the End concerns the covenanted people of Israel/Judah, it appears that revelation is depicting the bringing together of both Nations of Judah and Israel under one King, Jesus the Christ.

Genesis 49:1 And Jacob called his sons and said, "Gather together, that I may tell you what shall befall you in the last days:[size=+2]

[/size]This is why I am so interested in Chapter 11 of Daniel and why I see a lot of that event happening "AFTER" Christ brings the NC to Israel/Judah. I never read Macabees and may be one reason I view it differently than the jewish religion does, as there appears to be possibly 2 different Covenants in it along with the Continual and Abomination mentioned in the Olivet Discourse. What is your view?

Daniel 12:1 "At that time Michael shall stand up, The great prince who stands [watch] over the sons of your people; And there shall be a time of trouble, Such as never was since there was a nation, [Even] to that time. And at that time your people shall be delivered, Every one who is found written in the book.

Reve 12:7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought,

This is good! ;)

If you are referring to the symbolism of Revelation...then nothing is to worry, and all has passed. If however, you consider it a future event, then there is an unfinished issue to be dealt with, and as current events show, the time is not quite yet.

v/r

Q

Quahom1 said:
This is good! ;)

If you are referring to the symbolism of Revelation...then nothing is to worry, and all has passed. If however, you consider it a future event, then there is an unfinished issue to be dealt with, and as current events show, the time is not quite yet.

v/r

Q
Hi Q. I really don't know what the jewish view is on the OT prophecies and especially Daniel 12 as the Day of the Lord comes after the messenger of the Covenant comes [Malachi], correct?
Hard to imagine One Day being One Day. This is one reason why I could see the "dragon" representing a type of OC Law/Death:confused:

Isaiah 9:13
For the people do not turn to Him who strikes them, Nor do they seek the LORD of hosts. 14 Therefore the LORD will cut off head and tail from Israel, Palm branch and bulrush in One Day. 15 The elder and honorable, he [is] the head; The prophet who teaches lies, he [is] the tail. 16 For the leaders of this people cause [them] to err, And [those who are] led by them are destroyed.

Revelation 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, My People, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. 8 "Therefore her plagues will come in One Day -- death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong [is] the Lord God who judges her....... 3 Again they said, "Alleluia! Her smoke rises up forever and ever!"[Ages of Ages"]:eek:

Revelation 12:4
His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to give birth, to devour her Child as soon as it was born.

InChristAlways said:
Hi Q. I really don't know what the jewish view is on the OT prophecies and especially Daniel 12 as the Day of the Lord comes after the messenger of the Covenant comes [Malachi], correct?
Hard to imagine One Day being One Day. :eek:

Isaiah 9:13 For the people do not turn to Him who strikes them, Nor do they seek the LORD of hosts. 14 Therefore the LORD will cut off head and tail from Israel, Palm branch and bulrush in One Day. 15 The elder and honorable, he [is] the head; The prophet who teaches lies, he [is] the tail. 16 For the leaders of this people cause [them] to err, And [those who are] led by them are destroyed.

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, My People, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. 8 "Therefore her plagues will come in One Day -- death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong [is] the Lord God who judges her....... 3 Again they said, "Alleluia! Her smoke rises up forever and ever!"[Ages of Ages"]

Oh, but revelation is specific. In one day all armies gathered together in the battle of Armegeddon, are dead within a single day...courtesy of Christ. One day, and what is left of man's armies are food for the birds within a single valley, near Israel.

This is a prophecy that both Jews and Christians have been foretold of, I suspect Muslims have the same end of times in their book.

v/r

Q

Hard to imagine One Day being One Day. This is one reason why I could see the "dragon" representing a type of OC Law/Death:confused:

Isaiah 9:13
For the people do not turn to Him who strikes them, Nor do they seek the LORD of hosts. 14 Therefore the LORD will cut off head and tail from Israel, Palm branch and bulrush in One Day. 15 The elder and honorable, he [is] the head; The prophet who teaches lies, he [is] the tail. 16 For the leaders of this people cause [them] to err, And [those who are] led by them are destroyed.

Revelation 12:4
His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to give birth, to devour her Child as soon as it was born.
Quahom1 said:
Oh, but revelation is specific. In one day all armies gathered together in the battle of Armegeddon, are dead within a single day...courtesy of Christ. One day, and what is left of man's armies are food for the birds within a single valley, near Israel.

This is a prophecy that both Jews and Christians have been foretold of, I suspect Muslims have the same end of times in their book.

v/r

Q
Btw Q. What is your view of Daniel 11, as the jewish religion view it as past in Macabees, but I believe it is being depicted in revelation, but I am having a hard time translating that chapter. Do the jews realize their "City" is symbolically "burning forever"?

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, My People, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. 8 "Therefore her plagues will come in One Day -- death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong [is] the Lord God who judges her....... 3 Again they said, "Alleluia! Her smoke rises up forever and ever!"[Ages of Ages"]:eek:

As far as I know, the jewish religion does not feel any of the Day of the Lord prophecies is against their Nation and wonder if perhaps it is because they don't understand Daniel's Time of the End on their Nation and only the Remnant that believe in Jesus Christ are saved?

How do you view the Dragon in revelation for example and I would love to get some jewish views on it, but that is not possible since they don't believe in the NT at all.

(Rotherham) Daniel 10:1 In the third year of Cyrus["posses thou the Furnace"], King of Persia["pure/splended"], a thing, was revealed unto Daniel["God is my Judge"], whose name was called Belteshazzar["Lord of the straightened treasure"]; and True was the thing, even [concerned] a great Army/Host [#06635], and he understood the thing, and had understanding in the sight/appearance.

Reve 16:14
For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, [which] go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that Great Day of God Almighty.

Ezekiel 39:12
"For seven months the house of Israel will be burying them, in order to cleanse the land. 13 "Indeed all the people of the land will be burying, and they will gain renown for it on the day that I am glorified," says the Lord GOD.

I think I answered that question of yours, on another thread...;)

And I addressed it to you.

v/r

Q

Back