I demand the establishment of JEDI section in this forum

Vapour said:
The Existence of Force has been confirmed as a scientific fact.

http://www.quantumbiocommunication....sts-validating-the-supernatural-universe.html

As repeatedly indicated by number of national census, Jedi is a major religious movement in the West and I demand the forum now!!!!"£$%

And if you don't, you'll use Force? <grin>

Interesting link - but you may want to put smilies in next time - your statement isn't necessarily going to be read humorously :rolleyes:

Happy New Year to all!

... Bruce

Zero point has come up a few times before. :)

As for the Force - ah, now, George Lucas clearly stated that the Force was powered by concentrations of bacteria. So zero point doesn't count. :)

Now, find me an article about concentrated zero-field producing microbes, AND an organised movement to work with them, and we may yet get a Jedi movement. :)

I said:

As for the Force - ah, now, George Lucas clearly stated that the Force was powered by concentrations of bacteria. So zero point doesn't count. :)

Now, find me an article about concentrated zero-field producing microbes, AND an organised movement to work with them, and we may yet get a Jedi movement. :)
They have been squelched by the antibiotic producing pharmaceuticals from the Dark Side! :p :D

The link in the opening post is now broken, and the site now carries only the following message:
Quantum Biocommunication

Dear valued visitors,

I have removed my website (blog) due to some personal decisions. I am traveling to find a new place to live - not sure yet where that will be. Also, I am moving my time towards more research and development. One of my goals is a communication device that transfers information between consciousness and a computer.

My greatest appreciation to Dean Radin & Fred Alan Wolf as they both inspired my life and work.

Visit my new website: Dream Manifesto - The Quantum Method for Manifesting Your Dreams
His new site is: Dream Manifesto - The Quantum Method for Manifesting Your Life Dreams

I do not know if it is Vapor's site, and no it isn't my website. None of these dream websites are mine, but I am tempted to try out this 'Dream manifestation wizard'.

There exist thriving businesses<1> based upon the production of concentrated zero field producing microbes<2> as an adjunct to increasing the quality of life. Such firms, and their product, have been in use for centuries in this solar system and on this very planet.

Notes
1 - Businesses are considered as a concerted and organized effort to produce goods and/or services.

2 - The major sedimentary factor, precipitating from the mother liquor, as a result of fermentation consists of autolized (dead) yeast (microbes) cells.
2a - Dead cells tell no tales, produce no fields .
=*=
This waste product from the brewing of alcoholic beverages is the put to good use, when filtered and concentrated, and sold as "Brewer's Yeast." Brewer's yeast is a known, high value, source of the complex B vitamin suite.

And rabbits. They're also for rabbits.
Your deep insight is surely based upon the most sound principles of science and serves to support that which is most frequently overlooked, the obvious.
Much like a slap in the face, it is that which is most needed at this juncture. I thank you most profusely.:)

Surely the powers that be cannot reasonably <1> refuse the establishment of such a message area in the face of such overwhelming and ir-refutable facts.

Notes
1- if it aint what I want, it just has to be un-reasonable or a conspiracy sponsored by Siths .:D;)

You're the most reasonable Jedi ever. What are the Jedi paying you? I'll double it.

Back