Forum Upgrade

iBrian

Peace, Love and Unity
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I've upgraded the forum software at last. :)

(Should've done it before, but was prompted by dreams last night of the site being hacked!)

Anyway, the upgrade means a few things:

1. Easier to use - it should be smoother and easier to use, especially when it comes to editing.

2. Simpler display - the left-hand menu has long been a drag, and the forums are now expanded out for full page viewing

Please do report any problems you may be having - as the software uses new versions of older files, you may need to refresh your browser a few times if you have problems posting.

I like it...still waiting for the New Posts to be modified with a drop down...showing 'since last visit', 'last day', 'last two days', 'last 4 days', 'last week', last month' I know I am missing posts with the new post only feature as I see threads with 2 weeks of info popup that I've never seen before...
I said:
I've upgraded the forum software at last. :)

(Should've done it before, but was prompted by dreams last night of the site being hacked!)

Anyway, the upgrade means a few things:

1. Easier to use - it should be smoother and easier to use, especially when it comes to editing.

2. Simpler display - the left-hand menu has long been a drag, and the forums are now expanded out for full page viewing

Please do report any problems you may be having - as the software uses new versions of older files, you may need to refresh your browser a few times if you have problems posting.

Back