miracles of Quran

No problem at all. :)

It's that I want to CR as for raising and answering questions - someone asks about Islam, Muslims reply - a Muslim raises a question about something they aren't sure of - other Muslims reply.

I really do appreciate your trying to reply to very real attitudes - but you are answering a question in this thread that hasn't really been asked, and by making repeated posts on the subject it's not really given anyone opportunity to join in as a discussion point that you may have liked to raise.

Anyway, as before, this thread is informative, but really not the sort of format that's preferred.

Put it down as a learning experience, but feel free to start other threads, and if I have reservations about those, I'll let you know. :)

I said:
No problem at all. :)

It's that I want to CR as for raising and answering questions - someone asks about Islam, Muslims reply - a Muslim raises a question about something they aren't sure of - other Muslims reply.

I really do appreciate your trying to reply to very real attitudes - but you are answering a question in this thread that hasn't really been asked, and by making repeated posts on the subject it's not really given anyone opportunity to join in as a discussion point that you may have liked to raise.

Anyway, as before, this thread is informative, but really not the sort of format that's preferred.

Put it down as a learning experience, but feel free to start other threads, and if I have reservations about those, I'll let you know. :)
thank u very much for ur explanation,boss
and ur notes will be in mind on next times(if Allah wishes)

Back