Hello, I'm Amit and I'm a Human Being...

Amit

The power of choice
Reaction score
So often we get approached by people and asked "what are you?"

I was tired of the stigma of religious labels so my answer to all is, I am a human "being" and someone who believes in a supreme being.

This is my introduction to you, I am a child of all religions and beliefs, I want to learn the wonderful diversity of people on this planet and maybe even the universe.

Helloooo!:D

Namaste Amit!

An here in my quick perusal I misread it as a typo...
mistranslation by wil said:
Hello, I admit I'm a human being...
I thought that large of you
This is my introduction to you, I am a child of all religions and beliefs, I want to learn the wonderful diversity of people on this planet and maybe even the universe.
and then I was even more impressed...

peace and blessings

Hi Brian, Lunamoth, Wil!

Thanks for the comments Wil :) LOL and easy mistake to make :p

I love the comments on your profile wil - "we all have the right to choose, we just can't choose the consequences of our choices"

I'm in the process of writing a book and that is basically the central theme to the book. I'll let you know when it's finally completed! ;)

Peace and god bless x

Amit said:
So often we get approached by people and asked "what are you?"

I was tired of the stigma of religious labels so my answer to all is, I am a human "being" and someone who believes in a supreme being.

Helloooo!:D

:cool: ... I finally found another human being on this planet.
Greetings.. and GOD BLESS

Back