lunamoth

Episcopalian
Reaction score
OK, maybe it is a bit premature, but we are closing in on 3000 members. So, tell your friends and neighbors about CR and we'll see how quickly we can get there! I'm sure I, Brian has all kinds of great prizes for our triple K member. :)

Kindest Regards, Luna!

What? Not resurrecting the old "1000" thread again? LOL. Ah, I suppose this milestone deserves its own. Onward! To three thousand!

juantoo3 said:
What? Not resurrecting the old "1000" thread again? LOL. Ah, I suppose this milestone deserves its own. Onward! To three thousand!

But it is such a cool thread!:) (Guess I won't be staying up for the countdown again this time, luna, but I will be there in spirit:D).

Same offer stands, though--virtual drinks virtually all around on me, virtually...and we still need cake...;)

InPeace,
InLove

A prize for the KKK member ... how about a white pointy hood?

T

InLove said:
Same offer stands, though--virtual drinks virtually all around on me, virtually...and we still need cake...;)

InPeace,
InLove

Did somebody say "cake"?

*the IF cattery enters stage right, those who are able pulling a wagon laden with baked goods (including some peanut butter and jelly bean cookies ;).) The :kitty: chorus "tunes up", ready for an impromptu performance and the :kitty: gymnastics team warms up for an acrobatic extravaganza. :cool:*

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine said:
Did somebody say "cake"?

*the IF cattery enters stage right, those who are able pulling a wagon laden with baked goods (including some peanut butter and jelly bean cookies ;).) The :kitty: chorus "tunes up", ready for an impromptu performance and the :kitty: gymnastics team warms up for an acrobatic extravaganza. :cool:*

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Mmmm....cake.

Attachments

• chocolate-cake 1.jpg
    chocolate-cake 1.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 269

others may be able to give more definitive facts...but it appears to me...

A little over 500 have posted 5 times.

the 80/20 rule applies...80% of the posts by 20% of the members...

But 80% of the past 6 months posts are by 2% of the members...

It appears 70% of the members haven't visited in 6 months...

If they want cake they should at least say hello!

90% of statistics are made up on the spot....the above are no exception, they are created by deductive, intuitive observation and not by any analytical rational means...

Forums are notoriously reliant on a core group of regular posters, with a less regular group of periodical posters. One of the nice things is being able to see members come and post something possibly years after their last post.

I figure it's been a long while since I sent an email to all members, so maybe it'll be time very soon indeed. :)

Let's speed things up a little...

Forum upgrade tomorrow morning may help with that... :)

2991. Word about the cake, err, I mean the upgrade, must be getting out.

Also noticed that we're at 4998 threads, so we'll be hitting another milestone here soon too.

Back