YO-ELEVEN-11

Watcher
Reaction score
This is not to ruffle any feathers or anythig, but most of the avatars to choose from are.......well......not quite sure how to put this.......
They are either Euro-centric or Asian-centerd in appearence. Is there any way to request a more diverse selection of avatars with the appearences that refelect more cultures?
:)

I don't see any limits...didn't even know we had a selection...I just went out on the web and found something I liked....you can also design your own....if you have an artistic bent

Go to "QUICK LINKS" "EDIT PROFILE" "EDIT AVATAR"..

By the way, how do you pull one from the net?
I am Extremely computer "challenged" so be gentle please...:)

YO-ELEVEN-11 said:
Go to "QUICK LINKS" "EDIT PROFILE" "EDIT AVATAR"..

By the way, how do you pull one from the net?
I am Extremely computer "challenged" so be gentle please...:)
  • Find a picture you like from a search engine or other source, and save it to your hard disk. {right-click on the image, and choose "Save Picture As.." from the pop-up menu.}
  • Go to the "EDIT AVATAR" page, and select the "use custom avatar" radio button at the bottom of the page.
  • click on the "browse" button, and navigate to the saved image, click on it, and click the "open" button, then click on the "save changes" button at the very bottom of the "EDIT AVATAR" page.
I hope this helps. :)

I tried to set up as diverse a range as I could when setting up - but finding avatars can be very time consuming, and these days people seem more likely to use their own custom avatar. :)

seattlegal said:
  • Find a picture you like from a search engine or other source, and save it to your hard disk. {right-click on the image, and choose "Save Picture As.." from the pop-up menu.}
  • Go to the "EDIT AVATAR" page, and select the "use custom avatar" radio button at the bottom of the page.
  • click on the "browse" button, and navigate to the saved image, click on it, and click the "open" button, then click on the "save changes" button at the very bottom of the "EDIT AVATAR" page.
I hope this helps. :)

you have been a great help and gentle too..hopE YOU LIKE MY NEW AVATAR..:)

Glad to see it sorted out. :)

As for my current avatar - been thinking of changing it recently. Maybe not yet, though. :)

cavalier said:
That's pretty cool Yo.
You've also inspired me to find one of my own.

Thank you kind sir.
Just google the words for cavalier and search images..that should help.
:)

cavalier said:
I've never met anyone who isn't

I like him most as Clubber Lang in Rocky III

Yea, He was GOOD in that movie....He gave Rocky pure hell.
Matter fact all the Rocky movies were great IMHO.

YO-ELEVEN-11 said:
Matter fact all the Rocky movies were great IMHO.

You shouldn't be humble about that opinion, those movies rule....except for maybe Rocky V

Back