soul groups

christine.P

Bowlacy
Reaction score
[FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif]Hello every one..this artical was sent my way, and I was wondering if anyone has any views on 'Soul Groups'...[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]For better or worst - most people feel most comfortable within the soul group - which could include dozens of souls - and never leave the frequency of the group - no matter what emotional turmoil they encounter? [/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]People in souls groups often share the same issues. All souls develop issues the moment the soul is born into the new baby. How fractured the soul is - will vary. Helping souls heal - and recognizing the karmic patterns and issues within souls groups - is part of our current process of consciousness evolution. The family group - who lives and experiences together is the primary place souls interact and play our various karmic roles. As our program in third dimension is based on the polarities of electro-magnetic energies - the emotional games can be played out easily. Souls are here to experience the full gamut of emotions. [/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]We call these experiences - and the inter-relationships with the groups - karma - the responsibilities one has to themselves and to the soul group. Once the karma is complete - the soul goes on its spiritual journey. The length of time it takes to complete that journey - varies from soul to soul and how much they allow the emotional games of the third dimension to guide their destiny. [/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]When you are grounded in the lower emotions of third dimension - you do not seek out your spiritual purpose. You may say you are on your quest - but you do not understand how to create the balance to get there. There are many relationships within the soul group - each one different - each bringing its own lessons and rewards. The more difficult the lessons - the more dysfunctional the soul group becomes. [/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]When one member of a soul group begins to evolve - and all members of the group are linked to each other - that person will open a window for other members of the soul group to pass through if they are ready. It is not easy to be on your journey alone - when no one in your immediate soul group understands your issues. [/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Souls groups have frequency - which has frequency patterns - passed down through DNA and the frequency the person is experiencing. If your immediate soul group - vibrates at a lower frequency - you would be dealing with negative emotional issues of abuse - drugs - alcoholism - fear - and other lower frequency emotions. This has nothing to do with social status or income - but on frequency of the souls involved. [/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]There is usually one soul in the immediate soul group - who is there to hold the higher frequencies of love and compassion for the rest. You must examine the soul groups in which you live - work - socialize - and feel connection. [/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Author unknown[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Bow...[/FONT]

I'm not sure if the article is referring to:

1. Simply the groups of people that we interact with- our family, friends, collegues, so forth

OR

2. The idea (which I've heard floating around before) that souls reincarnate in groups over time to learn lessons together.

In the case of #1, of course. I don't see how this is any different from a completely secular standpoint that there are people with various sorts of emotional and mental needs and lessons to learn, and the group of people we find ourselves in will influence us, just as we will impact them.

In the case of #2, I some ideas but no conclusions. I don't think reincarnation automatically happens, nor do I think it happens in the same manner for everyone.

Back