Not really new, but I've been away for a while.

Awaiting_the_fifth

Where is my mind?
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been gone for a long time, been having a bit of a spiritual crisis. Hoping to get back here more often now.

Hope to meet some old friends and some new faces.

Peace
AT5

Namaste @5 and welcome back.

We were recently discussing how some folks shy away from their regular contacts when they have issues thinking the rest have got it together.

I think being on the path is an indication of both needing a little help and being willing to be there for others as well...

Hello again AT5! So great to see you back. I've missed your posts which I've always found interesting, honest and provocative. I hope you can hang around for a few, or more, conversations. :)

cheers,
luna

Hi Fifth !

I'm somewhat of a newbie, but I'm willing to discuss whatever, whenever!
Glad you're back, and spiritual crises can be transcended, if you're willing to work hard enough at it. We've all been there. That's why we're seekers... Hmmmmm...The Seekers was a terrific John wayne movie if I'm not mistaken.

flow....:)

Hey Fifth! I've read some of your older posts (which I've thoroughly enjoyed) and am looking forward to reading your new ones. :)

Welcome back, At5. The :kitty: delegation has missed you (they're currently napping, but watch your back or you'll be pounced.) :rolleyes: ;)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Back