Online Prophecy series starts tonight-Aug 22nd!

Dor

Bible Thumper
Reaction score
First off sorry if this should not be here.
So Q and Brian sorry if this is not allowed.

Calvary chapel's 5-week prophecy series starts tonight 7:30 pm, pacific time, and every Tuesday thru Sept. 19th.

Mark Hitchcock is scheduled to speak on Iran tonight.

The link below should take you to the site and there is no registration required for medium quality broadband-windows media.
Just go to the grey box under "Listen Live":
Options: Web Player
Video: Registered Church
Video: Medium Quality
Audio: Low Quality

A Post webcast should be available on-demand (you will be able to pause, rewind and forward the video) by the following Wednesday afternoons after each Tuesday night study.
So if you happen to miss a night, please check the site the next day for available video.
cool!

http://calvarycostamesa.org/maranathaprophecy/

Thought it might give us some new topics to discuss.:)

Dor said:

Calvary chapel's 5-week prophecy series starts tonight 7:30 pm, pacific time, and every Tuesday thru Sept. 19th.

The link below should take you to the site and there is no registration required for medium quality broadband-windows media.

A Post webcast should be available on-demand (you will be able to pause, rewind and forward the video) by the following Wednesday afternoons after each Tuesday night study.
So if you happen to miss a night, please check the site the next day for available video.
cool!

Dear Dor,

Now I know why we click! I hang with the Calvary Chapel in Eastern Washington. Hey, birds of a feather flock together...:) I like the Calvary Chapel Fellowship.

Dor said:

cool!

Quite appropriate Dor. Thanks for the heads up for those who would be interested.

v/r

Q

Dor said:
Faithfulservant used to attend Calvary Chapel-Olympia. Now we both attend Calvary Chapel-Ft. Worth.

lol, I attended a church in Olympia by that name, only that was back in 1985...if it is the same...small world. I was a guest of another Coasty.

v/r

Q

lol Q .. Yes it was the same church. You should see it now.. its grown huge and has services a week because theres so many people.

Back