Vampyrism

Hmmm only read the first few pages... Makes me think of like people that love white wolf VtM too much. Seriously... Looks like something tat someone has thrown together in like a month... Like the "lex's" that are used in things like VtM...... Anyway couple questions.

What makes M W Ford so special?

The dragon is where the vampire is supposed to encycle... Yet it states this dragon is the father of lies? So yo live a life of lies?

Whos Kali?

Hmmm only read the first few pages... Makes me think of like people that love white wolf VtM too much. Seriously... Looks like something tat someone has thrown together in like a month... Like the "lex's" that are used in things like VtM...... Anyway couple questions.

What makes M W Ford so special?

The dragon is where the vampire is supposed to encycle... Yet it states this dragon is the father of lies? So yo live a life of lies?

Whos Kali?

You are entitled to your opinion, as uneducated as it may be.

Michael Ford has been initiated into Temple of Set, Temple of the Vampire, Order of Nine Angles, and founded The Order of Phosphorus, and Black Order of the Dragon. He has authored several books on the Black Arte's.

The Dragon is the "Father of Lies" because he is the Adversary, (Chaos, the power of change) causing all things to change. Therefore, there is no constant, all things are changing. So, what maybe true in time will no longer be true, thus it becomes a lie.

But I'm not here to spoon feed you. If you really wish to know do some research. You will find that you get more answers if you are sincerely seeking answers and are not so condescending.

You are entitled to your opinion, as uneducated as it may be.

Michael Ford has been initiated into Temple of Set, Temple of the Vampire, Order of Nine Angles, and founded The Order of Phosphorus, and Black Order of the Dragon. He has authored several books on the Black Arte's.

The Dragon is the "Father of Lies" because he is the Adversary, (Chaos, the power of change) causing all things to change. Therefore, there is no constant, all things are changing. So, what maybe true in time will no longer be true, thus it becomes a lie.

But I'm not here to spoon feed you. If you really wish to know do some research. You will find that you get more answers if you are sincerely seeking answers and are not so condescending.

Uneducated? Because I look at this *.PDF and can see how it easily can relate to some Vampire RPG's? You got me.. How silly of me. Anway, I am just curious to meeting a believer of such a path... Indeed I am not that sincere, to the seeking answers anyway. Just the subject was brought up being a comparative religious forum thought you may wish to add information... Not just showing what someone else has to say, but what you think and believe...

Oh, Well in that case I'm completely sorry. It just sounded to me like you were trying to belittle me because of my beliefs. But surely you would not be a religious bigot. Right?

Oh, Well in that case I'm completely sorry. It just sounded to me like you were trying to belittle me because of my beliefs. But surely you would not be a religious bigot. Right?

Define a religious bigot and I'll give you a yes/no answer.

I would say from what I define as a religious bigot, that I'm not... I have no religion. Did have. Don't now.. Just please myself :) Curious to looking at many forms of religion there are and seeing what motivates them to action and faith and whatever..... heh.

LOL.... Good morning then.

Actually, its more the fact that I'd all ready had a really long night. I work from 4PM - 3:35AM. So when the Sun starts coming up I know I'd better get to bed and rest up for the next night at work.

Bit off topic, but wanted to clearify that it wasn't because I am somewhat vampyric and can't stand sunlight. Though I will admit my eyes are a bit sensitive to sunlight. I attribute that more to having worked nights so long rather than a vampyric condition though. ;)

Vampirism ... hmmm. Not for me though I can see the appeal.

I'd say it's not a religion as much as it is just a way of expressing feminine sexual fantasies of cannibalism.

In my expereince I find I lot of women can put that sort of thing into their fantasies but not very many men. I also find that the guys who fantasize about this sort of thing are usually highly disfunctional. I'd even go so far as to call them twisted f*cks.

But hey, to each their own.

First off i like to thank all those who replyed to me. I was only looking into it as curiosity. I may be 16 and still in your eyes a child but i havn't been a child since my mom was a live and that was when i was 5. I havn't been on the computer in a while which is why i didnt type anything back. But i did want to check back at this just in case there where decent ppl who would like to help me. Once again thank you. I don't believe there are vampires or witches or any other things or maybe i do believe in that. But i wont ever practice it. I dont have a religion and honestly i dont want one. I believe that believing in something that you can't see is rediculous. There is no proof that there is a God. There is no proof that there are vampires but merely ppl claiming they are. It's your religion and if you want to believe in it that is up to you. I was just curious on what it actually was and the history in it. I have looked on the interent but havn't found anything that great. I want real peoples point of views which is why i typed something on here. I'm a movie buff and i plan on making horror movies that consist of vampires and satanist and all that. I find the stuff interesting but i do not believe. Once again Thank you to all those who replyed and took the time to read. I'll check back when i get on again. However if any one wants to contact me:
Aim: EnlightenKisses.
Yahoo: EnlightenKisses16

First off i like to thank all those who replyed to me. I was only looking into it as curiosity. I may be 16 and still in your eyes a child but i havn't been a child since my mom was a live and that was when i was 5. I havn't been on the computer in a while which is why i didnt type anything back. But i did want to check back at this just in case there where decent ppl who would like to help me. Once again thank you. I don't believe there are vampires or witches or any other things or maybe i do believe in that. But i wont ever practice it. I dont have a religion and honestly i dont want one. I believe that believing in something that you can't see is rediculous. There is no proof that there is a God. There is no proof that there are vampires but merely ppl claiming they are. It's your religion and if you want to believe in it that is up to you. I was just curious on what it actually was and the history in it. I have looked on the interent but havn't found anything that great. I want real peoples point of views which is why i typed something on here. I'm a movie buff and i plan on making horror movies that consist of vampires and satanist and all that. I find the stuff interesting but i do not believe. Once again Thank you to all those who replyed and took the time to read. I'll check back when i get on again. However if any one wants to contact me:
Aim: EnlightenKisses.
Yahoo: EnlightenKisses16

Why do you seem to think that people should take their time to teach you about something of which you actually have no real interest? In essence, that is a form of vampirism in itself, expecting other to give you their time and energy without anything in return. Bit of an unbalance energy exchange.

First off i like to thank all those who replyed to me. I was only looking into it as curiosity. I may be 16 and still in your eyes a child

Your old enough to smoke, drive a car and in most countries to consent to sexual intercourse and marriage ;\ I wouldn't say you're a child. However it find odd you asking questions about something you don't really care about...

I dont think ppl should take the time to teach me about this. I was just asking. And i have a interest in this. Which is why im asking. Honestly i want to know more then what is in the movies. My friend and my ex boyfriend tend to believe they are vampires. My ex boyfriend tends to think i am. Which is something i dont believe. I'm just a curious girl who wants to know more about something that ppl claim to be. I think by ppl continuing to ask why and aren't you to young and you dont really have a interest or dont really care isn't doing me any good on finding out the information. So please if you can stop asking the questions and start supplying information the less you will hear from me which is probaly what you all want anyways cause im betting you ppl dont want me on this thing anyways. And anothor thing if no one is going to help me then please stop replying to this so i can move on to a new forum place.
Thank you.

Did you read those links I provided? Also, just to refresh my memory, and if you can stand two more questions, what information do you want exactly? Vampire folklore, vampiric subculture, vampiric "magick," information on conditions that could have inspired vampirism? If you're more specific, I have some books that may or may not help, depending on what you want to know.

At this point I'm just not getting it. I don't understand what you are asking that we haven't already supplied.

There is tons of information on vampirism of various sorts in the references I provided.

As for whether your friend, ex-boyfriend, and you are vampires... well, I guess I'd start by wondering what *kind* of vampires. Obviously, if you read up on it, there are various sorts from all the folks that believe they can't help but need additional energy to the folks that choose a "vampire lifestyle" and/or joining vampire religious groups or orders.

And I will offer up one bit of advice. Any reputable site (and any decent ordinary "real vampire/human living vampire") will say that: 1) only you can determine if you are a vampire and 2) no one can make you into a vampire.

Basically, in all counts it's an identity thing. Real vampires are such because that is how they view themselves. And other types of vampires (lifestylers and such) make a choice that it's an identity they wish to assume for themselves. I don't know from your vague discussions if your friends just like vampires and are lifestylers or if they feel they are human living vampires, and I don't understand why they'd assume you are if you think you're not.

But at any rate, the links I've provided should be helpful.

In reference to the reputable sites: If they're talking about vampire folklore or the vampire as an actual supernatural entity, I think they will tell you that someone can influence the transformation into a vampire, if not force it.

But then, I'm not sure exactly which one we are talking about here anyway.

I'm with you- I still don't know what we're really talking about.

I've been guessing she means human living vampires or vampire lifestylers or vampire orders of some sort, since she's talking about them saying they are vampires and thinking she's one.

Aside from the folklore and a few people I've met who, quite frankly, just don't seem all that with it in the mental health department, there really isn't evidence that there are supernatural vampires or a way to "make" a vampire. And even then, would the real supernatural vampires be the modern myth- young forever, alluring, and imbued with supernatural powers- or would they just be the original myth- ruddy-faced, kinda ugly, and nothing that special?

Oh yeah, I wasn't implying that someone can convert you to vampire subculture or delusions by biting you...unless you were already delusional, in which case you would probably believe thy could. But yeah, I don't think any credible site on modern vampirism would say that things are like they are in movies.

Back