Where are the avatars?

Ciel

in essence
Reaction score
Wondering why so many avatars missing.

Is every one in a process of change?

Or somethimg to do with the forum upgrade.

- c -

Ditto. In fact, mine's one of those that have vanished (neopagan004, the black :kitty: with the white tulle "frame".) It even disappeared from the list of avatars one can choose from, and I can't look at any of the ones that are left. :(

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Thanks Wil, yes, mine is from my own creation..... Phyllis it's your's and others chosen from the CR list, that appear to no longer exist.

- c -

Ummm....seeing all of them from here. So, is mine missing from the other side? Just curious.

I can see yours now Phyllis. Yesterday I could not see any of the 'stock' avatars, only those with custom avis.

luna

Yup...after touring the board today it looks as though the "stock" avatars may have somehow vanished into cyberpurgatory... for want of a better term to describe the phenomenon...whilst the avatars of some of us which we imported from elsewhere have remained. It's all kind of like some sort of "loss of Identity" syndrome/conspiracy imposed upon some of us by software demons if you ask me. Could it have something to do with USA election day approaching ?

Smirk...Smirk...flow....:p

Ditto. In fact, mine's one of those that have vanished (neopagan004, the black :kitty: with the white tulle "frame".) It even disappeared from the list of avatars one can choose from, and I can't look at any of the ones that are left. :(

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

I hate it when the avatars won't show up and are replaced by that little white box and red X. Mine is doing it, too. Why must the good be toyed with?:D

Yours is fine, IL. I'll have to chat with one of "the bosses" about this (I hope it's just a minor glitch...)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

I think you should talk to Brian, I. I think its just a glitch, too, but he could be upgrading again or adding/taking away a few avatars. Until its solved I'll just search around for another avatar URL add switch mine out.

[edited a few minutes late]

.....found one!

Not seen any issues with avatars missing??

Oh yeah, Brian, for about a week now, all of the "stock, canned" avatars that could be picked from have seemed to disappear. The custom avatars have stayed though, which seems curiouser and curiouser... :D

Ah...think I found the issue. See if that's fixed now. :)

Europe holydays

Hi, people I am going to go to Italy, but I don't know which cities to visit Can you advise me something ? Perhaps you have been to this country, if yes, where exactly and which hotels did you stay? Will be grateful for your help

Re: Europe holydays

Hi, people I am going to go to Italy, but I don't know which cities to visit Can you advise me something ? Perhaps you have been to this country, if yes, where exactly and which hotels did you stay? Will be grateful for your help

Hi,

Scientists have yet to have been able to discover a part of Italy that is not beautiful. You are, after all, visiting Il Paese Bello! The only general comment I would make is the north is more affluent and has a more European climate, the south more Mediterranean. I'm assuming you're going because you love good food, drink, archicture, history, art, shopping, countryside....? (So far) been to Rome, Florence, Sienna, San Giminiano, Venice, Assisi and Lake Como. You probably don't want to be wandering around Naples on your own. Venice is the most beautiful city on earth. This I will not debate, even though I have not been to the vast majority of places on earth.

s.

Back