What clips do you play in the background while you surf?

Hey wil--I don't usually play any clips when I am reading and writing. Sometimes I play my stereo, but it is an another room. Sometimes I find it hard to concentrate with too much noise.

Anyway, I checked out the links. Could not pull up the first one, and the second one just wouldn't load. But I did watch Tolle for a while (interesting first name, also). I enjoyed it, after I got used to his mannerisms. Good content on not reacting to content!

InPeace,
InLove

Yeah... I do the stereo thing also, but I do don my shuffle occasionally when I need some real inspiration. Lots of old R&B and arena rock really gets me going.

BTW...read on the net today that James Brown is down with pneumonia at a hospital in Atlanta. He's still on the road much of the year, like Willie, and at 73 ! Godfather of Soul indeed...and the guy that led the Blues Brothers to see the light. I'll say a little prayer for him when I lay down tonight, along with a word of thanks for his life and what he has done for music and black culture.

flow....:)

...James Brown is down with pneumonia,,,,at 73 ! ...say a little prayer for him ... word of thanks for ...what he has done for...black culture.
In pure numbers...don't you think he's actually affected more whites? But I'd guess he got a generation or three to listen and appreciate....

Yeah... I do the stereo thing also, but I do don my shuffle occasionally when I need some real inspiration. Lots of old R&B and arena rock really gets me going.

BTW...read on the net today that James Brown is down with pneumonia at a hospital in Atlanta. He's still on the road much of the year, like Willie, and at 73 ! Godfather of Soul indeed...and the guy that led the Blues Brothers to see the light. I'll say a little prayer for him when I lay down tonight, along with a word of thanks for his life and what he has done for music and black culture.

flow....:)

Sad to tell you all that Brother James passed on into the light this morning. How sad to lose brother James, brother Wilson Pickett, and brother Ray Charles within such a short time of each other. The world of music weeps, but the world as a whole is so much better and happier because they were all with us... if only for a short time.

Yes wil...I would definitely agree that they all contributed to the waking of the souls of white people of all walks of life over the years of their lives to what is real in the world due to their artistic achievements.

As James was wont to say quite often, we sometimes "get down", then we got to get "back up", and "kiss ourselves". Amen

BTW, I'm listening to probably the best recording of The Messiah ever made right now with the Philadelphia Orchestra directed by Eugene Ormandy, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir directed by Richard P. Condie, and Eileen Farrell, William Warfield, Davis Cunningham, and Martha Lipton soloists.

Blessings, honor, glory, and power be unto Him...forever !

flow....:(

I am listening to "Ladies of the Canyon" (again) :) (see lyrics thread and also the one about playlists). I don't often have a playlist, except for the one in my head.

But now it is playing right here in this room instead of the other one.

It isn't exactly youtube, but the streaming picture is minimized at the bottom of my screen for retrieval at my disposal.

Aren't you proud of me? Don't have to answer. I know you are. ;) :)

InPeace,
InLove

I'm surfing to the tunes of Jefferson Airplane, lol. To be exact, listening to the song "Crown of Creation" at the moment.

Sorry, no vid clips

I can't listen to anything while surfing due my dial-up connection (causes too much lag.) My apartment isn't "wired" for broadband. :(

If I'm on campus, I try to limit my listening to Car Talk, a car advice rado show on Public Radio, and Old Time Radio, another Public Rado show that broadcasts old radio shows.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

I can't listen to anything while surfing due my dial-up connection (causes too much lag.) My apartment isn't "wired" for broadband. :(

If I'm on campus, I try to limit my listening to Car Talk, a car advice rado show on Public Radio, and Old Time Radio, another Public Rado show that broadcasts old radio shows.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine
Great shows...my kids love them both...no Prairie Home Companion or whatever that What do you know...show...I don't know the name we catch it periodically and always enjoy though...

hmmm While I enjoy so much of the talent in posted video clips...

like Video jerome murat - seg, murat - Dailymotion Partagez Vos Videos

I also like to play the talking heads in the background while I surf, like..

YouTube - Welcome To Reality / Adyashanti

or

YouTube - Eckhart Tolle, not reacting to content, ~ SOUNDS TRUE: Wisdom for the Inner Life ~

ok jerome murat is pretty good. the whole second head thing is a trip...
By the way, is he a magician or something?

ok jerome murat is pretty good. the whole second head thing is a trip...
By the way, is he a magician or something?
combination mime and puppeteer...quite nice choreography that was...he connects with the audience with the puppet so strongly that you are hooked...same thing a magician does...convinces you the illusion is real...so when the trick is revealed you don't believe it.

FYI email I received today...

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Mary Magdalene's Writings, Online Friday & Sunday, SA Radio

[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Spiritual Awakening Radio News[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]from James Bean [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Email:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]James@SpiritualAwakeningRadio.com[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Spiritual Awakening Radio Website:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]http://www.SpiritualAwakeningRadio.com [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]This week on Spiritual Awakening Radio, an exploration of the Gospel of Mary Magdalene, Pistis Sophia, and other quotes or teachings attributed Miriam of Magdala, "companion of Yeshua."[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]You can hear Spiritual Awakening Radio ONLINE this Friday as streaming audio [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]at 1 PM Eastern Time [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif](which is: NOON Central, 11 AM Mountain, and 10 AM Pacific Time). [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]and repeated on Sunday [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]at NOON Eastern [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif](11 AM Central, 10 AM Mountain, and 9 AM Pacific Time) [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]At http://www.HealthyLife.Net [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] click the blue "Listen Now" button to hear the streaming audio.[/FONT]

Back