Stewardess 'banned from taking bible on plane'

BlaznFattyz

Reaction score
An air stewardess is claiming religious discrimination against an airline which she says banned her from taking the Bible to Saudi Arabia.

The stewardess has been told by BMI that it is against the law of the insular Middle Eastern country to bring in religious books other than the Koran...

Cont'd

An air stewardess is claiming religious discrimination against an airline which she says banned her from taking the Bible to Saudi Arabia.

The stewardess has been told by BMI that it is against the law of the insular Middle Eastern country to bring in religious books other than the Koran...

Cont'd

Yet here in Enland you have some woman whining and complaining because she can't wear her ninja mask while teaching students.... Heh... It's nuts... I am as you know not a religious man, but it really gets me when you get all these Arab muslim whatevers in my counrty crying and whining because they cant do this or that... But if you go over to their countries... see how your faith will be accomadated....... (sp)

Yet here in Enland you have some woman whining and complaining because she can't wear her ninja mask while teaching students.... Heh... It's nuts... I am as you know not a religious man, but it really gets me when you get all these Arab muslim whatevers in my counrty crying and whining because they cant do this or that... But if you go over to their countries... see how your faith will be accomadated....... (sp)

Look at the bright side. Since it is obvious that the Christian Word of God has obviously not been proclaimed to all peoples of the earth, the earth is still safe from the war that will end all wars...:eek:

17th Angel

Not only are you not Religious you also give the appearance of being very biased. Phrases like 'whining and complaining' actually paint a very different picture to the reality. If you are refering to the Muslim woman who wanted to wear her face veil when working as a teaching asistant, only when there was a man present, then you would be better served if you had listened to the woman speak after the Employment tribunal (assuming that you are interested in the truth rather than just Muslim bashing, of course).

Was this woman an Arab? What connection did she have with Saudi Arabia and are you implying that she supports their ban on importation of non-Muslim Religious Texts? If so could you provide some evidence or is it just based on your prejudices?

If you actually got your nose out of the Murdoch Media and got to know a few Muslims you would find out that most of us do not support the Saudi ban and expect and accept that the veil (only worn by a very small minority of Muslim women) will preclude the wearer from certain employment.

I hope you will develope some balance.

Last edited:
17th Angel

Not only are you not Religious you also give the appearance of being very biased. Phrases like 'whining and complaining' actually paint a very different picture to the reality. If you are refering to the Muslim woman who wanted to wear her face veil when working as a teaching asistant, only when there was a man present, then you would be better served if you had listened to the woman speak after the Employment tribunal (assuming that you are interested in the truth rather than just Muslim bashing, of course).

Was this woman an Arab? What connection did she have with Saudi Arabia and are you implying that she supports their ban on importation of non-Muslim Religious Texts? If so could you provide some evidence or is it just based on your prejudices?

If you actually got your nose out of the Murdoch Media and got to know a few Muslims you would find out that most of us do not support the Saudi ban and expect and accept that the veil (only worn by a very small minority of Muslim women) will preclude the wearer from certain employment.

I hope you will develope some balance.

You're right, about getting to know a few Muslims I mean. Indeed the majority are quite gracious. It's the few that have to watched out for. It is very true that one bad apple can spoil the whole barrel...eventually.

You're right, about getting to know a few Muslims I mean. Indeed the majority are quite gracious. It's the few that have to watched out for. It is very true that one bad apple can spoil the whole barrel...eventually.

The one bad apple theory could be true but I don't really suspect that the entire US population will turn into serial killers just because that country has more than most.

The one bad apple theory could be true but I don't really suspect that the entire US population will turn into serial killers just because that country has more than most.
i feel you want desperately to put america in it's place by that comment and parallel serial killers to perhaps terrorists; however, there is no law, social-norm, or religion in favor of being a serial killer in the u.s. it is against the law.

Back