Cloning From The Dead.

YO-ELEVEN-11

Watcher
Reaction score
I read an article about an American scientist who claims that he has a technique that would enable him to implant DNA from a corpse into a human egg, creating an embryo that, if implanted into a womb, could develop into a true clone of the dead person. Could the "ELVIS" and "TU-TUPAC" sightings be clones?
:eek:

I personally would not like to be cloned. I feel that it takes away from my "uniquness" on this planet. Then again if I could have myself cloned while I'm still alive, and have control over them, I could get a lot of work done.
:rolleyes: :)

Any thoughts?

It is bizarre to think about having a clone of a deceased person born. I wonder if a clone of Einstein would be as brilliant?

A clone is simply an indentical twin of a person, which takes some of the eerienss out of the concept. Except the twin is born at a different time, with different environmental conditions. It would be weird, and perhaps challenging to our esteem, to see how a genetic twin of ourself would fare being born to different parents, with different opportunities and challenges to shape her.

It would be very weird to parent a clone of myself!

Not a conspiratorial they, just a perverbial all pervasive they.

Scientists working for companies that are involved in these projects.

When you tour our national agricultural research farms, and wander through the stuff that they are doing...I'm just guessing that private industry and private money is doing some interesting things as well..

It all makes me oogie

Not a conspiratorial they, just a perverbial all pervasive they.

Scientists working for companies that are involved in these projects.

When you tour our national agricultural research farms, and wander through the stuff that they are doing...I'm just guessing that private industry and private money is doing some interesting things as well..

It all makes me oogie

Thank you for the clarification. I don't doubt that you are right!

Back