Just For A Laugh

The most likelt ro lead us to better times would be...

• Total voters

enlightenment

Reaction score
Well, sort of.

I have selected six candidates, and there role would be to create a fairer and generall better society, using what methods they might deploy.

On purpose, I have avoided the usual names.

Were is the debate in offering the same tired old faces as your options.

Remember, while this man would have advisors etc around him, it is primarily he or she who would be responsible for creating a better world.

Who do you think would be best placed to achieve it?

Some info on the candidates; (Some are dead, so use your creativity!)

1) YouTube - George Galloway

2) Tommy Sheridan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3) Dalai Lama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4) Albert Einstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5) Socrates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

6) Socrates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I vote for Snoopy. Ummm, Charlie Brown's beagle. Keeps his mouth shut and somehow gets the job done and has time for a laugh besides.

None of the above. The world is cleaner when each person makes the inside of his cup clean... not by an outside elected governmental janitor.

I voted for Galloway, as I he is prepared to stick up to the bullies and is quite smart.

I voted for Galloway, as I he is prepared to stick up to the bullies and is quite smart.

I agree that he is prepared to stand his ground against the great edifice of power that would like to squish him under its heel, and would even concede that he is pretty smart. But how would he lead us to better times?
If he was to get more popular support then his enemies would use more 'effective' means to silence him and marginalise his supporters. So I do not think he could lead us anywhere.
I was unable to vote for any of the candidates in this poll. And very sadly I cannot think of anyone else myself. Except maybe Homer Simpson?

None of the above.
We have had the only person that can make society better and the vast majority do not want to listen to him. What would change the majority of the world would not listen to anyone elected because they all ready know more than God.

None of the above.
We have had the only person that can make society better and the vast majority do not want to listen to him. What would change the majority of the world would not listen to anyone elected because they all ready know more than God.
hmmm statisticly is that correct? seems 1/3 of the world is Christian...and I'd guess over 1/3 of the world has not come into contact with Christians who have taken the time to teach them... So that would leave the majority of the world that has heard of Christ following his teachings... or are my math and assumptions incorrect?

Back