God made coats of skin for Adam and Eve

Discussion in 'Abrahamic Religions' started by Dondi, Mar 29, 2007.

1. RabbiO

RabbiO הרב יונה בן זכריה

Dondi has not, apparently, been on the forum for 6 1/2 years. You might not get a response.

As for a transliteration of the Hebrew - Vaya'as Adonai Y-H-W-H le-Adam ule-ishto kotnot or vayalbishem.

davidsheep88 likes this.
  2. davidsheep88

davidsheep88 Well-Known Member

no no no Lucifer is not that Cherub, Hebrew people say in myth he is name is Samael and cherub but he is not the cherub at Eden. The devil like the bible says is A lion that is moving taunting people and all sin. The Cherub cannot move or leave the gates of Eden and remember Eden is in heaven for the lord carried Eden to heaven before the flood so it will not be destroyed.

3. Base12

Base12 Well-Known Member

This is what I believe.

Nowhere in the Bible does it state that God 'killed an animal'. That is something completely made up. I have my suspicions as to why.

Anyhow, here is another Witness as to what the 'Skins' were...

Job 10:11
    "Thou hast clothed me with skin and flesh, and hast fenced me with bones and sinews."

Job makes it obvious.

I have heard Rabbis agree with the OP, so I know I am not alone.

4. Base12

Base12 Well-Known Member

Yes. This is what I beleive.

Adam and his Wife were not 'physical' in the way we are today.

I believe the Garden of Eden, as well as the Universe, existed in a special state of Matter.

A Quantum Physicist might call it the Wave Function before the collapse into Particles. Some may call it a 'Spiritual' realm. Whatever it was, it was definitely different.

RJM likes this.