Hulk65%
Superman55%
Spider-Man55%
Supergirl50%
Robin45%
The Flash45%
Batman35%
Wonder Woman35%

You are RobinRobin 70%Superman 65%Green Lantern 65%Spider-Man 60%Supergirl 58%Hulk 55%Wonder Woman 48%The Flash 45%Catwoman 40%Batman 35%Iron Man 15%Young and acrobatic.
You don't mind stepping aside
to give someone else glory.
robin.jpg

You are a beautiful princess
with great strength of character.
wonderwoman.jpg

(And I didn't even answer "yes" to the "virtue" question):D

So, someone please explain to me why I dressed up like Catwoman for Halloween more than once without even a thought of this goody-two-shoes? I mean, I was the neighborhood "Catwoman" when I was a kid...someone started the "T.H.E. CAT" club--but then I was the only girl, so I guess I had to be Catwoman. (shrugs)

(I would never wear that tacky WW outfit, nope)

InPeace,
InLove

You are a beautiful princess
with great strength of character.
wonderwoman.jpg

(And I didn't even answer "yes" to the "virtue" question):D

So, someone please explain to me why I dressed up like Catwoman for Halloween more than once without even a thought of this goody-two-shoes? I mean, I was the neighborhood "Catwoman" when I was a kid...someone started the "T.H.E. CAT" club--but then I was the only girl, so I guess I had to be Catwoman. (shrugs)

(I would never wear that tacky WW outfit, nope)

InPeace,
InLove

Well, you probably scored a high percentage of "Cat Woman" traits on the quiz, too, no?

Me, I'm 35% Catwoman. Higher percentage Wonder Woman. I guess part of me likes to dress dark, slender and pretty while jumping around on rooves, but a larger portion of me likes to cruise on with my voluptuously goody-goody self in my invisible jet, sportin' some gaudy-ass star-spangled leotard with a McDonalds color scheme up top. :eek: Hey, I'm complex. Boy Wonder Woman. :D

This quiz is awesome. I'm going to take it again in a year and see what my story is then.

Why do I keep thinking of that movie....whatzit? Thank You, Julie Newmar....;) :D

You are Superman
Superman80%
Green Lantern80%
Spider-Man70%
Robin70%
Batman60%
Supergirl60%
Wonder Woman60%
The Flash60%
Iron Man60%
Hulk50%
Catwoman45%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.
superman.jpg

dang...now that was really unexpected. Guess I need to go out and buy some tights....lol

Well, it sure starts off good for me, but then I run into some gender problematics.
Let's see..."More powerful than a locomotive. Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. Faster than a speeding bullet. Look... up in the sky...it's a bird...it's a plane...it's...."

Your results:
You are Superman
Superman
100%
Green Lantern
75%
Spider-Man
65%
Supergirl
65%
Robin
60%
The Flash
55%
Wonder Woman
50%
Hulk
50%
Batman
45%
Catwoman
40%
Iron Man
25%

Does anyone remember Aquaman ? That's really what I was shooting for.

flow....:p

Well, it sure starts off good for me, but then I run into some gender problematics.
Let's see..."More powerful than a locomotive. Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. Faster than a speeding bullet. Look... up in the sky...it's a bird...it's a plane...it's...."

Your results:
You are Superman
Superman
100%
Green Lantern
75%
Spider-Man
65%
Supergirl
65%
Robin
60%
The Flash
55%
Wonder Woman
50%
Hulk
50%
Batman
45%
Catwoman
40%
Iron Man
25%

Does anyone remember Aquaman ? That's really what I was shooting for.

flow....:p

Aquaman was so cool to me. I remember him. He was part of the justice league. They were the coolest people on the planet when I was like 13 or 14.

Your results:
You are Superman Superman80%The Flash80%Green Lantern65%Iron Man65%Spider-Man60%Hulk55%Supergirl50%Wonder Woman50%Robin50%Batman35%Catwoman5%You are mild-mannered, good,
superman.jpg

You are Hulk
Hulk75%
Catwoman65%
Green Lantern60%
Batman45%
Robin45%
Wonder Woman40%
Supergirl35%T
he Flash30%I
ron Man25%
Spider-Man15%
Superman0%

I loathe superheroes... So took the super villan test :D I like that test.. More me..

You are Venom
Venom88%
Dr. Doom78%
Two-Face72%
Juggernaut68%
Dark Phoenix67%
The Joker58%
Apocalypse54%
Lex Luthor53%
Mr. Freeze53%
Green Goblin52%
Magneto50%
Catwoman49%
Kingpin49%
Mystique48%
Poison Ivy43%
Riddler25%

Strength, disguise and adrenaline are your greatest weapons.

Venom is pretty cool. Love the tongue and the sentient costume that worms all over the place. The alien in black.

Well, Flow, if you think you have gender problems, I am here to assuage them a bit. I took the supervillain quiz and voila:

Your results:​

You are Mystique

Sometimes motherly, sometimes a beautiful companion, but most of the time a deceiving vixen.
Mystique 72%
Poison Ivy 71%
The Joker 60%
Dark Phoenix 54%
Catwoman 47%
Mr. Freeze 47%
Riddler 45%
Venom 42%
Apocalypse 39%
Magneto 38%
Two-Face 36%
Green Goblin 28%
Lex Luthor 21%
Dr. Doom 19%
Juggernaut 16%
Kingpin 7%

mystique.jpg

Hey I just noticed that my first male expression is the Joker. That's pretty cool--I mean INsANE--EEE!!!

Dark Phoenix Rules.

Back