gods plan includes people in hell: yes or no

Gods plan of Salvation? No Im afraid it doesnt include people in hell.. Hell is meant for Satan and the other fallen angels...It was never meant for mankind.. The reason that man would go there is because Satan is their god and they rejected Gods plan for Salvation which is Jesus Christ.

I agree with that. "...not willing that any should perish...", etc.

so things are happening that are not in gods plan? Does he want to fix that? OR is he just gonna be sad about it forever? what if people reject his plan on accident?

also are the devil and angels going to hell part of gods plan?

Gods plan of Salvation? No Im afraid it doesnt include people in hell.. Hell is meant for Satan and the other fallen angels...It was never meant for mankind.. The reason that man would go there is because Satan is their god and they rejected Gods plan for Salvation which is Jesus Christ.

i mean in his biggest plan, his plan that includes all of reality. he is alpha and omega so there must be a grand huge plan that he made. I mean, Im assuming there is.

Why does god let things happen that he doesnt want? especially if it puts people into the ghastly hell world.

how is it possiblye that god wouldnt do anything about that problem

Why does god let things happen that he doesnt want? especially if it puts people into the ghastly hell world.

how is it possiblye that god wouldnt do anything about that problem

...because there's this little thing called, um free will...

why does he want to give us sometihng that can lead to the worst consequences imaginable?

why does he want to let his creations end up in hell? thats the consequence of free will. so why give us it in the first place.

based on what free will is, if god wants us to have free will, then god also wants somepeople to go against him. bercause thats the consequence of free will. god must realize this.

so why does he let humans damn themselves?

why does he want to give us sometihng that can lead to the worst consequences imaginable?

why does he want to let his creations end up in hell? thats the consequence of free will. so why give us it in the first place.

based on what free will is, if god wants us to have free will, then god also wants somepeople to go against him. bercause thats the consequence of free will. god must realize this.

so why does he let humans damn themselves?

He didn't. He gave us a home, and abundant beauty, freedom of space, food at every which way we turn, and what does man think? Is that all their is?

Man wants more. Man wants to possess and own and gain power (he wants to become a god over everything). He wants to do his own thing at the expense of everyone else. He goes out of balance in everything he thinks.

Desire becomes lust, want becomes greed, wistfulness becomes envy, ire becomes rage, fatigue becomes sloth, need becomes gluttony, self esteem becomes Pride.

God says everything in moderation man, and man instead goes full tilt. It isn't God's fault that man acts like a bull in a china shop. That rests squarely on man.

That isn't what God planned for He and man at all.

so gods world that he created (everything, god, his creation, everything) includes conscious beings going to hell yes?

yeah man is screwed up. so why does god give such screwed up pathetic creatures free will.

what does god WANT.

does he want us to be fixed? what is his desire?

with such screwed up creatures, why does he let them play their little game of faith?

what about humans that strive to undo their wants, lusts, angers and greeds?

if he doesnt want us acting a certain way? why doesnt he show up to set us right, instead of what we remmber about ancient history and weird psychology of beliefs, and faith?

how much does it matter to god that everytihng is screwy.

why doesnt he show up and help us fix things, like, right now!

why did he give us the free will to screw ourselves up.

so gods world that he created (everything, god, his creation, everything) includes conscious beings going to hell yes?

yeah man is screwed up. so why does god give such screwed up pathetic creatures free will.

what does god WANT.

does he want us to be fixed? what is his desire?

with such screwed up creatures, why does he let them play their little game of faith?

what about humans that strive to undo their wants, lusts, angers and greeds?

Every man born is a being with limitless potential, and unbelievable promise...every single one. So we all start out "Right". The choices we make as our lives go on will define who we become (no one else can).

I agree there, but the only thing that matters to god is faith in jesus right? If we are the ones responsible for everything, why do we get punished eternally, with no corrective purpose.

I agree there, but the only thing that matters to god is faith in jesus right? If we are the ones responsible for everything, why do we get punished eternally, with no corrective purpose.

If we say to God, "I know you not, I do not believe in you" what can God but say to us, "then I know YOU not, I do not believe in you"? And since God is the ultimate creator of all, if He knows us not, then we do not exist.

Man's stupidity or arrogance, is thinking he can piss up a rope farther than God can.

If man has faith in Jesus' promise, and accepts it to himself...that man can not help but to seek out the will of the Father, through the Son. That man will want to seek out the will of the Father for himself...and that opens the flood gates of blessings to that man. That man wants for nothing, because God provides everything in over abundance in that man's life.

Trust me...I know first hand. ;)

It doesn't mean that that man's human nature won't rear up its head anymore, just that it will happen less and less, as the man gains greater control of himself. His self discipline, his "Will", will harmonize with the "Will" of God.

Back