Multi-quote help

Sunny C.

Reaction score
Could someone help me understand how to use the multi-quote function?

Thanks

Hi Sunny. I'm not sure what you mean by the multiquote feature. What I generally do when posting two or more related quotes is to quote each one individually, and then wrap quotes around all. Is there another way to do it?

Edit: Never mind--I see it now down at the corner of the posting box. Okay...Hmmm

InPeace,
InLove

Big lotta help I am.
confused005.gif

sure, if there a number of quotes you want to put in your reply simply click the multiquote button in the reverse order you'd like to see them placed.
What I generally do when posting two or more related quotes is to quote each one individually, and then wrap quotes around all. Is there another way to do it?
You can do that, or use the litte button thingy in the lower right corner...oh but you found that!
Big lotta help I am.
confused005.gif
Of course you are help, I was able to use your quotes as an example....one thing I eliminate the spaces between the quotes...it shortens the reply post and does n't leave big gaps.

Also you can use the preview post button to insure it looks the way you'd like.

and if you want to multiquote one long post....what I do is take the end quote symbol and copy it to the beginning and then control c the end and beginning quote stuff together and then control v it wherever I want in the reply and then type my responses between the brackets ][ and you can multiquote a single post to pieces....(don't forget to go back and remove the [/qoute] at the beginning)

So I...
sure, if there a number of quotes you want to put in your reply simply click the multiquote button in the reverse order you'd like to see them placed.You can do that, or use the litte button thingy in the lower right corner...oh but you found that!Of course you are help, I was able to use your quotes as an example....one thing I eliminate the spaces between the quotes...it shortens the reply post and does n't leave big gaps.

Also you can use the preview post button to insure it looks the way you'd like.

and if you want to multiquote one long post....what I do is take the end quote symbol and copy it to the beginning and then control c the end and beginning quote stuff together and then control v it wherever I want in the reply and then type my responses between the brackets ][ and you can multiquote a single post to pieces....(don't forget to go back and remove the [/qoute] at the beginning)
...thought I'd...
Big lotta help I am.
confused005.gif
...try this out...

Hi Sunny. I'm not sure what you mean by the multiquote feature. What I generally do when posting two or more related quotes is to quote each one individually, and then wrap quotes around all. Is there another way to do it?

Edit: Never mind--I see it now down at the corner of the posting box. Okay...Hmmm

InPeace,
InLove

myself. :)

Thanks

Thanks for asking, and thank you wil for answering.

luna

How do you get it to turn off if you change your mind?

When you're selecting quotes, you apparently have to click the quote button after the last quote you select or something. Is that true?

How do you get it to turn off if you change your mind?

When you're selecting quotes, you apparently have to click the quote button after the last quote you select or something. Is that true?
Click it once it turns orange (on) click it again it goes back to blue (off).

Yes your last quote just click the quote button or the post reply button and all quotes will pop into a page with space between them (again I prefer to eliminate the spaces so as not to stretch out the reply)
Can't you just hold ctrl+A and press delete?
You know I keep trying that with you but you keep coming back....seems I can't control A.

Life is a parable...

Click it once it turns orange (on) click it again it goes back to blue (off).

Yes your last quote just click the quote button or the post reply button and all quotes will pop into a page with space between them (again I prefer to eliminate the spaces so as not to stretch out the reply)You know I keep trying that with you but you keep coming back....seems I can't control A.

Life is a parable...

Many thanks!

Can't you just hold ctrl+A and press delete?

Haven't tried that...

Hey! It works! IT'S ALIVE, ALIVE! mwahahah...

It can kill you with a wink of it's eye..

Oh yeah, it was electric, so frantically hectic
And the band started leaving, cause they all stopped breathing
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
And the man at the back said
Everyone attack and it turned into a ballroom blitz
And the girl in the corner said
Boy, I wanna warn ya, it'll turn into a ballroom blitz
Ballroom blitz

by The Sweet

Back