LC board & wil

iBrian

Peace, Love and Unity
Veteran Member
Reaction score
The Liberal Christianity board has now been removed, with all of the threads there merged back into the Christianity board.

I know Christianity represents an often very diverse set of beliefs, but I think it's only fair for everybody that if you're looking for a discussion on aspects of a specific faith, that a single faith board should be able to accomodate it.

Also, I'd been contemplating asking wil if he'd join the site staff - he's been here a very long time and I've always enjoyed his very cool head and general inability to get drawn into arguments, so I think he will represent a good face to add to the staff.

I'm tempted to add a few more staff as well, but am a little concerned about making the site seem top heavy with regards any individual faith, so I'm going to see what happens for the time being.

Anyway, any questions, feel free to ask. :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Bring back the LC board now!!!

Gona start a petition!!

:):D:D:)

that is a good Idea, and congrats Wil. He is a very good choice. I like his birdy animation , too - makes him look like he's on the move and not stagnant.:)

So if the LC board is moved into Christains , how should heretics like me manage my posts? I know I can always go to Esoteric, Buddhist or New Age if I'm that way inclined, but is there a new Golden rule? Do I have to put on the hair shirt to visit the Christians?.......... Run the gauntlet I suppose :rolleyes:.

So if the LC board is moved into Christains , how should heretics like me manage my posts? I know I can always go to Esoteric, Buddhist or New Age if I'm that way inclined, but is there a new Golden rule? Do I have to put on the hair shirt to visit the Christians?.......... Run the gauntlet I suppose :rolleyes:.

Hi ardenz,

My understanding is: Everyone is free to post in every board. If the topic has to do with Christianity then put it in the Christianity forum. If the topic is controversial, you can probably expect to be challenged but civility is still the rule.

I think you can also place topics related to Christianity in Belief and Spirituality, Esoteric, New Age, Comparative...depending on what the topic is. Depends on what kind of perspectives you hope to draw I would say.

It's a work in progress.

2 c

Congrats wil!

Come to the dark side, wil...ooops, now you're here. Goody goody goody, (rubs hands) mwahaha!

Nice to have another masochist, ummm, member amongst the staff.

Aside from using ESP how does one know who the mods are?

s.

Back