Athiest will be born as animals who serve the humanity without any devotion to God

Re: Athiest will be born as animals who serve the humanity without any devotion to Go

As I get what you are trying to say I just had to point out something. They are not stupid. They are prey. And in the natural world, this grouping is what keeps them alive. If you separate from the flock, you are easily picked off by the hungry predators.

very true ,that is why a GREATCROWD are sticking togeather. revelation 7;9-10 and they are all looking to their leader Jesus christ

they are certainly not stupid , but they are of mild temper.

thats because they listen to Jesus . matthew 5;5

A Platypus?

I'll come back as a freak of nature then... To strange to live, to rare to die... One of god's prototypes :D Some kind of man eating animal would be good, then I can kind of help the planet in some small minor way and remove parts of the virus known as humanity! :D

If you wish, 17th - a "Platypus" would be an ideal candidate, imo [According to your needs] Very venomous, able to cause great pain to humans. :D Too strange to live, yet too rare to die. Seriously, it would be purrfect!!

Love,

James

Re: A Platypus?

If you wish, 17th - a "Platypus" would be an ideal candidate, imo [According to your needs] Very venomous, able to cause great pain to humans. :D Too strange to live, yet too rare to die. Seriously, it would be purrfect!!

Love,

James

I forgot I posted that..... lol.

Platypus has no nipples... Not sure I could cope...

Re: Athiest will be born as animals who serve the humanity without any devotion to Go

Need dem nipples, eh? :p

Thanks for making me spew my coffee!

j/k....

...but still funny

James

It is our service that makes us rulers. Your words, and your character brought me to laughter. Could I have not laughed at your nipple comment? It is in your words that you have power. It is in this respect, that you are a ruler. [Live to serve] :)

Love,

James

Back