World Religions

D

dattaswami1

World Religions

If anyone says that his/her religion is the only path to God and that other paths lead to hell, I have one humble question. The question is for every religion without any trace of partiality. The simple question is: Today I have heard your Religion and if I follow that, I reach God and if I refuse I will go to the hell for my own fault. This is very much reasonable. But before your ancestors discovered our country, the literature or even the name of your religion was not known to our ancestor and he could not reach God for no fault of him. But your ancestor reached God through your religion at that time.

Even if I assume that my ancestor will take rebirth now and will follow your religion to reach God, such possibility is ruled out because you say that there is no rebirth for the soul. Thus my ancestor suffered forever for no fault of him and the responsibility for this falls on the partiality of God. Had the God been impartial, He could have revealed your religion to all the countries at a time. Had that happened, my ancestor might have also reached God as your ancestor. Therefore your statement proves your own God partial.

The only way left over to you to make your God impartial is that you must accept that your God appeared in all the countries at a time in various forms and preached your path in various languages. The same form did not appear everywhere and the same language does not exist everywhere. The syllabus and explanation are one and the same, though the media and teachers are different. Can you give any alternative reasonable answer to my question other than this? Certainly not! Any person of any religion to any other religion can pose this question.

Moreover every religion states that their God only created this world. Unfortunately this world is one only and every God cannot create the same world. There are no many worlds to justify that each God created His own world. Therefore any human being with an iota of commonsense has to agree that there is only one impartial God who created this one world and He came in different forms to different countries and preached the same path in all the languages simultaneously at one time.

Let this logic sword of the divine knowledge cut the rigid conservatism of the religious fans in this world to establish the Universal Peace. I need not beg all these religious followers to be united and harmonious to each other for the sake of world peace. Such begging appeals are made enough in the past. The religious fans feel that there is no unity really in the religions but they have to be united since their kind hearts melted by these appeals. Thus a temporary change was only brought. At the maximum one generation of the followers got united. The next generation fights with each other because they feel that there is no real unity in them due to lack of the real unity in their religious scriptures.

A permanent solution for this does not lie in the begging appeals, which may or may not unite the followers. Even if the appeals unite such unity is not permanent. If the real unity in all the religious scriptures is exposed through the logical divine knowledge, the followers have to be united for generations together. Therefore, My attack is not on the hearts of the followers through love and kindness. My attack is on all the religious scriptures through intellectual logical analysis of divine knowledge. The unity of hearts through love can be only temporary. The unity of brains through intellectual analytical divine knowledge will be permanent. Hearts agree but brains realize. Agreement is temporary, but realization is permanent. Thus this is My first blow of My divine Conch shell for the permanent unity of all the religions aiming at eternal Universal Peace.

World Religions

If anyone says that his/her religion is the only path to God and that other paths lead to hell, I have one humble question. The question is for every religion without any trace of partiality. The simple question is: Today I have heard your Religion and if I follow that, I reach God and if I refuse I will go to the hell for my own fault.quote]

not all religions teach hellfire , if thats what you mean by hell . true bible teaching does not say God will put people in hellfire . but the bible speaks about people who have dicided for themselves that they do not want to be in line to recieve blessings from the most high . and that is their own choice ,so then they will be cut-off from those blessings.

Blessings will be enjoyed by those of sinful mankind who obey God and avail themselves of the merit of Jesus Christ’s ransom sacrifice. (Acts 4:12) Will you choose obedience and blessings? Disobedience will result in something far different.
"All these blessings must come upon you and overtake you, because you keep listening to the voice of Jehovah your God."—DEUTERONOMY 28:2.

did you know that all false religion is going to come to its end , and it is God himself that is going to manouver this thing to happen.

but even now Gods true religion has separated itself from the worldwide empire of false religion .
Gods people have heeded the words of Jesus and they have GOT OUT OF HER REVELATION 18;4 NOW THATS SOME FOOD FOR THOUGHT :) the most high God is gathering a GREAT CROWD from all nations, and they have been taken out of all the worlds false religions and they have been put togeather on a global scale into UNITY ......... NICE and it is these ones that will get through the GREAT TRIBULATION revelation 7;14

Moreover every religion states that their God only created this world.

In the Baha'i Faith we believe there is only one God, and that God is the same God of every world religion... the God of Abraham is the God of Moses is the God of Krishna is the God of Zoroaster is the God of the Buddha is the God of Jesus Christ is the God of Muhammad is the God of the Bab is the God of Baha'u'llah.

False gods are polytheistic gods... there is only one true God, and He is called by many names, such as Allah, Brahma, Dios, God, Deo...

Dah-veeth,

Buddhism does not teach a deity.

You said,

"False gods are polytheistic gods...."

--> There are people on this Forum who disagree with you. Are you preaching to them your beliefs?

Dah-veeth,

Buddhism does not teach a deity.

You said,

It depends on how you wish to interpret. We have this...

THE IMMUTABLE
There is a realm, where there is neither the solid, nor the fluid, neither heat, nor motion, neither this world, nor any other world, neither sun, nor moon. This I call neither arising, nor passing away, neither standing still nor being born, nor dying. There is neither foothold, nor development, nor any basis. This is the end of suffering.

There is an Unborn, Unoriginated, Uncreated, Unformed. If there were not this Unborn, this Unoriginated, this Uncreated, this Unformed, escape from the world of the born, the originated, the created, the formed, would not be possible.

But since there is an Unborn, Unoriginated, Uncreated, Unformed, therefore is escape possible from the world of the born, the originated, the created, the formed.

((The Eightfold Path), Buddha, the Word (The Eightfold Path))

I've never seen Buddha say that there isn't a God.

"False gods are polytheistic gods...."
--> There are people on this Forum who disagree with you. Are you preaching to them your beliefs?
Calm down now, no need for such remarks. If it helps, know that there's an understood "in my opinion" before everyone's statements. :)

It depends on how you wish to interpret. We have this...

THE IMMUTABLE
There is a realm, where there is neither the solid, nor the fluid, neither heat, nor motion, neither this world, nor any other world, neither sun, nor moon. This I call neither arising, nor passing away, neither standing still nor being born, nor dying. There is neither foothold, nor development, nor any basis. This is the end of suffering.

There is an Unborn, Unoriginated, Uncreated, Unformed. If there were not this Unborn, this Unoriginated, this Uncreated, this Unformed, escape from the world of the born, the originated, the created, the formed, would not be possible.

But since there is an Unborn, Unoriginated, Uncreated, Unformed, therefore is escape possible from the world of the born, the originated, the created, the formed.
((The Eightfold Path), Buddha, the Word (The Eightfold Path))

I've never seen Buddha say that there isn't a God.

Calm down now, no need for such remarks. If it helps, know that there's an understood "in my opinion" before everyone's statements. :)

Thanks Sean! I was thinking of that quote! "There is an Unborn, Unoriginated, Uncreated..."

In my opinion, that is God... God is the Creator, everything else is created.

Dah-veeth;137693 [COLOR=#4169e1 said:
False gods are polytheistic gods... there is only one true God, and He is called by many names, such as Allah, Brahma, Dios, God, Deo...[/COLOR]

and the most high God of all ,is this one ....Jehovah psalm 83;18
and the name of the most high is the name with great meaning .
his name represents him and has great meaning attached to that name . the name itself means... HE CAUSES TO BECOME ..... and HE WILL PROVE TO BE WHAT HE WILL PROVE TO BE .yes he causes to become , and whatever his purpose is , then HE WILL PROVE TO BE WHAT HE WILL PROVE TO BE . no other god can compete with him .

and the most high God of all ,is this one ....Jehovah psalm 83;18
and the name of the most high is the name with great meaning .
his name represents him and has great meaning attached to that name . the name itself means... HE CAUSES TO BECOME ..... and HE WILL PROVE TO BE WHAT HE WILL PROVE TO BE .yes he causes to become , and whatever his purpose is , then HE WILL PROVE TO BE WHAT HE WILL PROVE TO BE . no other god can compete with him .

I agree there is only one God... no other 'god' can compete with God, I believe, because no other 'god' exists.... and God is the All-Powerful, the All-Knowing, the All-Wise.

"There is none other God but Him, the All-Glorious, the Almighty, the All-Highest, the All-Wise, the All-Pervading, the All-Seeing, the All-Informed, the Sovereign Protector, the Source of eternal light!" -Baha'u'llah

I agree there is only one God... no other 'god' can compete with God, I believe, because no other 'god' exists.... and God is the All-Powerful, the All-Knowing, the All-Wise.

"There is none other God but Him, the All-Glorious, the Almighty, the All-Highest, the All-Wise, the All-Pervading, the All-Seeing, the All-Informed, the Sovereign Protector, the Source of eternal light!" -Baha'u'llah

and the name of God has great meaning attached to it JEHOVAH its what he is all about . and no other god has such meaning as that name of God .:)

and the name of God has great meaning attached to it JEHOVAH its what he is all about . and no other god has such meaning as that name of God .:)

...and God is greater than any name :)

For Baha'is, the Greatest Name is Allah'u'Abha! (God is Most Glorious!) (or God is All-Glorious!)

...and God is greater than any name :)

For Baha'is, the Greatest Name is Allah'u'Abha! (God is Most Glorious!) (or God is All-Glorious!)

Jehovah God, the highest and most glorious one in the universe,

In his own due time and through his chosen channel of communication, Jehovah has revealed to humble ones details regarding the outworking of his purpose.

These glorious things remain hidden from those who proudly rely on, or stubbornly cling to, human wisdom or thinking. (1 Corinthians 2:6-10) But the humble ones, having been given an accurate understanding of Jehovah’s purpose, are moved to magnify Jehovah because they appreciate his impressive glory all the more.

I'm athiest, agnostic, mono-theist and poly-theist all at the same time. I don't believe in the God of the Bible, so I'm athiest. I'm not sure about many people's interpretations of God, so I'm an agnostic. I see the whole of perception as possibly the best description for 'God' and hence am mono-theist. I also think so many of our ancestors were deified as Gods that I'm polytheist. It's a complicated point of view that doesn't argue with anyone! ;-)

I'm athiest, agnostic, mono-theist and poly-theist all at the same time. I don't believe in the God of the Bible, so I'm athiest. I'm not sure about many people's interpretations of God, so I'm an agnostic. I see the whole of perception as possibly the best description for 'God' and hence am mono-theist. I also think so many of our ancestors were deified as Gods that I'm polytheist. It's a complicated point of view that doesn't argue with anyone! ;-)
Welcome to Interfaith Paygan. I think you are searching. I think that is phenominal!!! :)

Please search and find your affiliation here, but search out what is also here...welcome

World Religions

If anyone says that his/her religion is the only path to God and that other paths lead to hell, I have one humble question. The question is for every religion without any trace of partiality. The simple question is: Today I have heard your Religion and if I follow that, I reach God and if I refuse I will go to the hell for my own fault. This is very much reasonable. But before your ancestors discovered our country, the literature or even the name of your religion was not known to our ancestor and he could not reach God for no fault of him. But your ancestor reached God through your religion at that time.

--- well said, Dattaswami! God doesn't mind what name you use, just that He is there for you...

World Religions

Even if I assume that my ancestor will take rebirth now and will follow your religion to reach God, such possibility is ruled out because you say that there is no rebirth for the soul. Thus my ancestor suffered forever for no fault of him and the responsibility for this falls on the partiality of God. Had the God been impartial, He could have revealed your religion to all the countries at a time. Had that happened, my ancestor might have also reached God as your ancestor. Therefore your statement proves your own God partial.

The only way left over to you to make your God impartial is that you must accept that your God appeared in all the countries at a time in various forms and preached your path in various languages. The same form did not appear everywhere and the same language does not exist everywhere. The syllabus and explanation are one and the same, though the media and teachers are different. Can you give any alternative reasonable answer to my question other than this? Certainly not! Any person of any religion to any other religion can pose this question.

Moreover every religion states that their God only created this world. Unfortunately this world is one only and every God cannot create the same world. There are no many worlds to justify that each God created His own world. Therefore any human being with an iota of commonsense has to agree that there is only one impartial God who created this one world and He came in different forms to different countries and preached the same path in all the languages simultaneously at one time.

Let this logic sword of the divine knowledge cut the rigid conservatism of the religious fans in this world to establish the Universal Peace. I need not beg all these religious followers to be united and harmonious to each other for the sake of world peace. Such begging appeals are made enough in the past. The religious fans feel that there is no unity really in the religions but they have to be united since their kind hearts melted by these appeals. Thus a temporary change was only brought. At the maximum one generation of the followers got united. The next generation fights with each other because they feel that there is no real unity in them due to lack of the real unity in their religious scriptures.

A permanent solution for this does not lie in the begging appeals, which may or may not unite the followers. Even if the appeals unite such unity is not permanent. If the real unity in all the religious scriptures is exposed through the logical divine knowledge, the followers have to be united for generations together. Therefore, My attack is not on the hearts of the followers through love and kindness. My attack is on all the religious scriptures through intellectual logical analysis of divine knowledge. The unity of hearts through love can be only temporary. The unity of brains through intellectual analytical divine knowledge will be permanent. Hearts agree but brains realize. Agreement is temporary, but realization is permanent. Thus this is My first blow of My divine Conch shell for the permanent unity of all the religions aiming at eternal Universal Peace.

To your humble question, I have an equally humble answer. There are many religions and cults. But we have only one Bible. And of course, I am referring to the Tanach, which was the only thing Jesus had. Then, in one of his prayers, he said that the Truth is the Word of God. (John 17:17) Obviously, he was referring to the Tanach. Now, if you read Psalm 147:19,20, it says in there that the Word of God was given to Israel only and to no other people on earth. Of course, I am not saying this our of arrogance but in a humble spirit, because I am only sharing what it is written and confirmed by the most important person to Christianity: Jesus.
Ben

Back