The good and bad will have their own results separately and will not cancel each othe

A

aman

The good and bad will have their own results separately and will not cancel each other

The administration of the country through Government and courts is integrated with the underlying invisible administration of God. Every judge on this earth is controlled by God who is the ultimate divine judge. Some times, the judge in the court is mislead and gives wrong judgment so that the sinner is benefited and a good fellow is put to loss. The reason for this is that the good fellow now was a sinner in the previous birth or in the earlier time of this birth and grabbed the money or some form of wealth like work of the present sinner. The wrong judgment did the final justice only by the will of God. The case is closed here. But if you are a devotee of God, you will be compensated with some wealth elsewhere.

You need not be upset with the wrong judgment because you are unaware of the complete background of the case. Your devotion to God has its own fruit separately and will not interfere with the judiciary system. The good and bad will have their own results separately and will not cancel each other. If good can cancel bad, every one will be tempted to do bad in a pressing situation so that it can be cancelled by doing some good later on. You expect to win the case in the court by your devotion to God. But the judgment of God has its own analysis and is not affected by any other factor except the strict procedure of the constitution of God for the deeds and their relevant fruits.

The administration of God is always without any blame and some times people criticize God blaming that God is sleeping. Actually your ignorance is your sleep and therefore you are blaming God without knowing the complete background. People expect practical results for theoretical devotion. They ask for large and thick bread by supplying a spoon of wet flour! Either the bread will be large and thin or the bread will be small and thick for flour. You are trying to soap God by flattering Him through prayers or by expressing your exceptional talent in begging (like crying etc.). God is aware of every thing and fools you in return by dragging the good fruits from the next birth with reduced value and giving them to you.

Re: The good and bad will have their own results separately and will not cancel each

The reason for this is that the good fellow now was a sinner in the previous birth or in the earlier time of this birth and grabbed the money or some form of wealth like work of the present sinner.

Uh... I dunno where you got this information from. Definitely not from the Bible.

You need not be upset with the wrong judgment because you are unaware of the complete background of the case.

Thus is why Jesus said "judge not, lest ye be judged"

The administration of God is always without any blame and some times people criticize God blaming that God is sleeping. Actually your ignorance is your sleep and therefore you are blaming God without knowing the complete background. People expect practical results for theoretical devotion. They ask for large and thick bread by supplying a spoon of wet flour! Either the bread will be large and thin or the bread will be small and thick for flour. You are trying to soap God by flattering Him through prayers or by expressing your exceptional talent in begging (like crying etc.). God is aware of every thing and fools you in return by dragging the good fruits from the next birth with reduced value and giving them to you.

I'll agree with you up untill the "next birth" part, which is not biblically founded. But I agree that people blame God much but they don't know the whole story. They don't know the ending. God does, which is why we should trust him :D

Re: The good and bad will have their own results separately and will not cancel each

1 Cor 2:15 :D

Let's take that quote in context, shall we:

"Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ." - I Corinthians 2:12-16

This is not talking about judging another man, but judging the things of God. It's about discernment for the truth, which the Holy Spirit teaches us, which if the natural man does not have, will not be able to distinguish spiritual things form natural things. It has nothing to do with judging someone else.

Cool avatar, btw, 17th.

The Ascension Network Forum: The good and bad will have their own resu

I think this is just spreading tracts written by others across net message boards.
who is the author?

Do we have a reincarnated sock puppet here?

dattaswami
1_star_rating.gif

Online Status: Offline
Posts: 318 Posted: December 20 2006 at 10:48am | IP Logged The good and bad will have their own results separately and will not cancel each other.

The administration of the country through Government and courts is integrated with the underlying invisible administration of God. Every judge on this earth is controlled by God who is the ultimate divine judge. Some times, the judge in the court is mislead and gives wrong judgment so that the sinner is benefited and a good fellow is put to loss. The reason for this is that the good fellow now was a sinner in the previous birth or in the earlier time of this birth and grabbed the money or some form of wealth like work of the present sinner. The wrong judgment did the final justice only by the will of God. The case is closed here. But if you are a devotee of God, you will be compensated with some wealth elsewhere.

Ahem...Moderators?

Let's take that quote in context, shall we:

"Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ." - I Corinthians 2:12-16

This is not talking about judging another man, but judging the things of God. It's about discernment for the truth, which the Holy Spirit teaches us, which if the natural man does not have, will not be able to distinguish spiritual things form natural things. It has nothing to do with judging someone else.

Cool avatar, btw, 17th.

I shee I shee!

Cool Avatar? The one of satan? Or this current one portaiting me as the morning star? lol...

Very penetrating (though not quite as deep as mine, lol). You ought to keep that one up for a while.

Won't belive how long it took me to get all the shading and postioning of that cherry spot on.... The 150 by 150 doesn't show it in all it's beauty but not bad,

oh yah not at all as deep as yours lol.... That is a very meaningful avatar, ON! many levels... Kind of got to double take it a fair few times and you still are left with unanswered questions.... Ah the mystery of the divine Dondi avartar.. ;)

Namaste all,

Yes by all appearances D1 has arrived in the form of aman as D2 and started a few more threads.

So the last time he blasted we got complaints, we tried to inform him of the methods and means on this site...you know, discussion.

He didn't comply so he was cut off, we got more complaints for cutting him off.

We've asked his new incarnation to remember the old incarnations demise and to see if he can comply.

Can somebody start a campfire, I'll go get the fixin's for s'mores and we'll get together and sing Kum Ba Yah

We've asked his new incarnation to remember the old incarnations demise and to see if he can comply.

Hey, I don't mind him coming back. I just don't think he ought to cut and paste his agenda all the time, which appears to be all he's doing. I mean, I make plenty of quotes from the bible and such, but at least I comment on what I display. Mindless rhetoric does not make good conversation, unless you're making smores and are willing to share. I'll listen then. :D

Back