5 questions

wil

UNeyeR1
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Gotta find the book Pyramids of Power I believe it was, written by an MD...based on some of his research in African traditions... these questions are paraphrased from my memory of one section of the book...gotta find the book again...

1. Will this food, drink, thought, action or association provide lasting benefit to my body temple.

2. Will this food, drink, thought, action or association prevent some disease/issue I am concerned about or cure some disease/issue I am battling?

3. Will this food, drink, thought, action or association benefit my personal and spiritual growth.

4. Will this food, drink, thought, action or association benefit my fellow man and planet?

If the answer is yes, maybe or not applicable to the above four questions than eat it, drink it, think it, do it, join them.

If the answer is no to any of the questions, you have one more question to ask.....Why eat it, drink it, think it, do it or join them?

because it seemed like a good idea at the time..... of course :)

because it seemed like a good idea at the time..... of course :)
You are exactly right about that one! Everyone is doing the best with the knowledge they currently have (or use)....doncha think the questions are good reminders on priorities?? I enjoyed this guys book...gotta find it.

Hi Wil,

If you remember the question they can be! I know I suffer from that politicians syndrome of often being unable to answer the question asked but harp on for ages answering my own!!

tao

Back