Former Muslim discusses coming to know Jesus

BlaznFattyz

Reaction score
Ergun Caner, President of Liberty Theological Seminary in Lynchburg, Virginia, and former Muslim, discusses coming to know Jesus in the following VIDEO.

When Caner was named to the position in 2005, he became the first former Muslim to become the leader of an evangelical seminary. Along with his brother Emir, Caner has become a leading voice for evangelicalism on the national stage. He has been a guest on such networks as FOX News, MSNBC, CNBC, the BBC, and TBN.

Caner has debated Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists and Bah’ai over sixty times at universities and colleges. He has written fourteen books, including When Worldviews Collide (LifeWay 2005), on the subject of Global Apologetics and defending the Christian faith.

Yes like democrats and republicans...many change party affiliations...like Sally our own MuslimWoman....former Christian who discusses coming to know Islam...

please to illumine us with the point of the post....what was it intended to illicit?
please post something related to what the individual in the video is sharing and how you understand, agree, or disagree with it.

please post something related to what the individual in the video is sharing and how you understand, agree, or disagree with it.
Namaste Blazn,

My bad, I took the original post to be a trivial touche.

Leaving for a weekend of camping....will review the video when I return....

I'm unable to view the video as sound doesn't work on this PC, however, a quick perusal of Ergun's website came up with this link in resources:

http://www.erguncaner.com/home/resources/images/Jehovah_vs-_Allah.pdf

I personally disagree with his approach in this instance, it reads as a very sectarian understanding of who God is. I'm sure other quotations could be found as evidence to the contary.

If he's promoting a more loving & spiritual way of life, then great, but philosophically I just wouldn't agree.

Best wishes,

... Neemai :)

Back