The "OF" Corral

Dammit, I wanna have a beer!

One time...there was 123 n I and a few others at a wedding....we raised a glass.

Idk if I will ever....it just isn't likely...makr to the UKnThomas and RJM and others or to Germany and have an Augustinabrau muchen.with Cino...or.whatever with whoever or have seatlegal douse me with guiness while eating a pretzel...but i sure would like to!

It does not need to be beer, but share a moment, raise a glass, to this fairly unique io experience we have going.

This comment is buried here in plain site...will become a thread with enough likes.

We were zooming around on this planet, flying around the globe, working thousands of hours per year, nonstop doing....in the before times....and then...the pandemic.

Work at home, zoom meetings, tech on overdrive...we made it through it, covid is now here to stay...as is Zoom.

How about it? Can we each byob? Bring your own bottle/libation? No need for alcohol, just a face, a smile, a hello?

An I/O zoom? If you are down to explore, no need for text response, just like this post... I will start a thread to discuss.

Love you all, cheers.
Do you want a :kitty: delivery of baked goods to go with your beer?

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Reactions: RJM
Ya big galoot! And I know it's an act, a clown is a professional galoot.

That's what gets under my skin.

I can't stay mad at you. But I will ask politely, would please turn down the condescending attitude?

Thank you. I still luv ya, ya big galoot.

The time may come when someone has to take away the keys. My attempts to dilute the sarcastic curmudgeon are not always successful...and sometimes something needs to be said.

I edit myself often....is that right? I edit myself to stay within our guidelines...but not to not be me... me thinks my time here is done if I have to be dishonest with folk.

Back